Little Mix Going Nowhere

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
Another Leak from Little Mix's new album although it's on there vevo page so i'm not sure http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2229305/EXCLUSIVE-Little-Mix-unveil-different-beat-box-rap-single-Change-Your-Life.html?ito=feeds-newsxml I really love this it needs to be a single.

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like this. Would love to hear it acoustic. Their material has been very good and just what i expected from them. Their material is a breath of fresh air compared to The Saturdays and Girls Aloud.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    http://lmixrs.tumblr.com/post/35206059501
    Alternative link.

I prefer this to Red Planet, this song shows off their vocals more imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like it with the beatbox and rapping it's so good. Really like Red Planet, and Going Nowhere
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not fair. They are still only starting out so give them a chance!
  • wonderwall2012wonderwall2012 Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Interesting how Change Your Life was written with the same producers as the Spice Girls as I got a very Spice Girls feel from it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Interesting how Change Your Life was written with the same producers as the Spice Girls as I got a very Spice Girls feel from it.

DailyMail got the songs mixed up. The song that's on their website is Going Nowhere. The full version of Change Your Life has not been leaked yet.
  • wonderwall2012wonderwall2012 Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    DailyMail got the songs mixed up. The song that's on their website is Going Nowhere. The full version of Change Your Life has not been leaked yet.

Oh right haha, I still think CYL sounds very Spice Girls from the clip I heard of it though.
  • spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so early noughties R&B, I absolutely love it.
  • SavyannahSavyannah Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    My sentiments exactly...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an awful song! Sounds very outdated!!... Love the girls tho, I just hope this isn't a single!! :/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    It's an awful song! Sounds very outdated!!... Love the girls tho, I just hope this isn't a single!! :/

LOL, Little Mix said themselves that they are going for the old skool R&B sound, harmonies, etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    LOL, Little Mix said themselves that they are going for the old skool R&B sound, harmonies, etc.

Old Skool & Out Dated are two different things to me!
    This sounds "Out Dated"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    Old Skool & Out Dated are two different things to me!
    This sounds "Out Dated"

Well to me like someone has stated it's sound early R&B, but hey we have different views :D
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like this. Would love to hear it acoustic. Their material has been very good and just what i expected from them. Their material is a breath of fresh air compared to The Saturdays and Girls Aloud.

Oh no you didn't!:eek:

GA wipe the floor musically with ANY girl group of the last decade!
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In your opinion but not others clearly.:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    In your opinion but not others clearly.:cool:

Hey i respect Little Mix, i bought Cannonball and Wings. But to call them fresh compared to Girls Aloud?!!

...i am a GA stan though.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Hey i respect Little Mix, i bought Cannonball and Wings. But to call them fresh compared to Girls Aloud?!!

...i am a GA stan though.
    They are though we have not really had a group like Little Mix in UK in ages I like Girls Aloud but some could say that some of there songs sound like songs maybe the Spice girls would have done if they were still around and there new song reminds me of The Saturdays All fired up just my opinion.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a little dissapointed with their material so far i had high hopes for them but their material is outdated and naff and not as some claim a throwback i find them far from fresh and original even a lesser band like Stooshee apart froma bland cover have more spark, attitude and a somewhat fresher approach and i would prefer to support them but good like to Little Mix all the same 4 very talented ladies.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I'm a little dissapointed with their material so far i had high hopes for them but their material is outdated and naff and not as some claim a throwback i find them far from fresh and original even a lesser band like Stooshee apart froma bland cover have more spark, attitude and a somewhat fresher approach and i would prefer to support them but good like to Little Mix all the same 4 very talented ladies.

I think Little Mix would be better with Stooshe's material and image.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I do like GA and that wasn't a dig but i could not see them doing material like Little Mix has. So it's great not yet another dance pop song. Little Mix can really tackle many genres going by the album sampler, something Girls aloud haven't really done in 10 years. That's just my opinion.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    I think Little Mix would be better with Stooshe's material and image.

Disagree...then DNA wouldn't exist. Stooshe's sound is more 'musical' and retro, Supremes like. Having said that I love Black Heart
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disagree...then DNA wouldn't exist. Stooshe's sound is more 'musical' and retro, Supremes like. Having said that I love Black Heart

No offence DNA is a ten a penny song that at some point someone would have come up with its better than Wings but still nothing special.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No offence DNA is a ten a penny song that at some point someone would have come up with its better than Wings but still nothing special.

I think that DNA is good. The production of is slick and clever. I think with DNA, it those types songs that you never thought any girl group will release

The middle eight is just :D

But not everyone will like their sound.

I'm still waiting for my DLG type of song. Got the guitars riffs on Red Planet but need more
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just to elaborate more, i see Little Mix as a noughties version of All Saints - which is needed, imo. They should not be compared to GA as they have completely different styles.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member

I used DNA as an example because it's the opposite of Stooshe's sound.
    Just to elaborate more, i see Little Mix as a noughties version of All Saints - which is needed, imo. They should not be compared to GA as they have completely different styles.

I agree! :)