WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 23-24 Spoilers Included

Comments

• Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Aryan: "I can't blame whoever evicts me" (because she thinks she's so good)

I'm very sure she will, if it happens.

I think if it was Aaryn Vs McCrae I would vote for McCrae as he is a bigger long term threat.

However, Aaryn Vs Amanda you get Aaryn out.

Love the fact Elissa won HoH. Just what this season needed. Cannot wait to see Amanda's smug face of thunder in DR on the show!!! :D:D:D
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I think if it was Aaryn Vs McCrae I would vote for McCrae as he is a bigger long term threat.

However, Aaryn Vs Amanda you get Aaryn out.

Love the fact Elissa won HoH. Just what this season needed. Cannot wait to see Amanda's smug face of thunder in DR on the show!!! :D:D:D

I would vote out McCrap to split up the couple. They are an immediate threat to everyone, not just Elissa. It wouldn't surprise me if HRH Elissa was on the block next week, next to Judd.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh, I can just see this being the one competition Amanda wins. If she does, Elissa needs to have the smarts to nominate Andy as a replacement (can't see that happening).
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »
    Ugh, I can just see this being the one competition Amanda wins. If she does, Elissa needs to have the smarts to nominate Andy as a replacement (can't see that happening).

I've got a feeling this one could be the 'Who Wants It More' veto.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn/Judd outside talking. Aaryn says it was so painful for her to evict him, and that she was forced to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thurs night Eviction show
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13izeo
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've fallen hopelessly in love with Judd again. I forgot how unintentionally hilarious he is and I love the fact that he seems to working with Elissa. I'd be so ecstatic if they somehow ended up as the final two.

Elissa seems to want to have a deal with Judd and GM and to be honest, I could probably live with that as a final three based on who are left..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I've fallen hopelessly in love with Judd again. I forgot how unintentionally hilarious he is and I love the fact that he seems to working with Elissa. I'd be so ecstatic if they somehow ended up as the final two.

Elissa seems to want to have a deal with Judd and GM and to be honest, I could probably live with that as a final three based on who are left..

Disagree, Judd does not deserve to be final 3 after already getting evicted. GM also has been very poor in the game and said very low things.

Andy and Elissa are the two I am really routing for now ATM.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could Elissa win against anyone other than GM, realistically? Could she even win against GM? She doesn't seem widely respected.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    Could Elissa win against anyone other than GM, realistically? Could she even win against GM? She doesn't seem widely respected.

If she's up against McCrae, Amanda, Aaryn or GinaMarie at the end, she'd have Candice's, Jessie's and Helen's vote for sure.

Spencer's a bit iffy. The houseguests seem to like and respect him, so he may steal the win off her.

Andy and Judd would most likely beat her.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Feeds back
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    As expected, McCrea and Aaryn nominated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Elissa is going for a good old fashioned back door.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Candice was back so she could fix Aaryn's eyebrows. They are hideous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    I think Elissa is going for a good old fashioned back door.

I hope so, but she's been adamant about getting Aryan out this week. I wonder if she's using her nomination of Aryan as a sledgehammer, to get some sense through her thick skull; that she can no longer be loyal to people who are now overtly trying to evict her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae telling Amanda that they have to tell Spencer that they were in an alliance with Aaryn, before Aaryn tells him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCranda isolating themselves on their bed. The absence of worker bee drones around them is glaring.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan game talking with Amanda.

She will never learn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn thinks GM threw the HoH comp. Amanda disagrees. Aaryn says only Amanda appeared to be trying last night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where will Elissa go after this? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's decided to mix it up a bit, but it seems like a lose/lose situation for everyone who isn't in the 3AM alliance.

Option 1 - Do as Amanda says, get evicted further down the line
    Option 2 - Go against Amanda, get evicted next week

The three remaining members of 3AM will surely target Elissa next week? She only really has Judd to protect her, and possibly GinaMarie if Aaryn goes this week.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Wow big developement. Elissa came out of the DR and asked Judd to send Aaryn upstairs for a secret meeting. A deal has been made. If They can get Aaryn off the block with veto, Amanda will go up beside Mccrae and voted out. Aaryn and Elissa seem to think they could work together, but how long for, I don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veto starting soon.

Its all kicking off.

America and I are so cheering Elissa on right now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda is going to go postal.

Think Andy officially flipped from McCranda but is it too late......