The Bennites Brigade (Part 5)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member
    Evening Bennites!:D

Hi Sugar Pie :) Fancy seeing you here :p Back off to the island - laters xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Just had some news from my sister. She went for a scan the other day and it turns out that the new arrival in April will be another boy :D

:):):)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babycakes wrote: »
    Hi Sugar Pie :) Fancy seeing you here :p Back off to the island - laters xxx

Laters babycakes!!:D;)
  • glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HI hope Ben is ok..

Keeping warm....:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings from my sick bed Bennites!:( I've spent the whole of last night and most of this morning being violently sick. Must have caught the winter vomiting bug that's been going around lately. I'm just starting to feel a bit more human again but am so weak and tired:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings from my sick bed Bennites!:( I've spent the whole of last night and most of this morning being violently sick. Must have caught the winter vomiting bug that's been going around lately. I'm just starting to feel a bit more human again but am so weak and tired:cry:

OH I wish you a speedy recovery..keep warm and cosy..:):(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OH I wish you a speedy recovery..keep warm and cosy..:):(

Thanks. I could really do with a Ben hug right now:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Ben did well being featured in ITV's Kate and Wills docu, it's being repeated again this afternoon on ITV2 and I'm sure it will be repeated lots over the coming months.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuthbert19 wrote: »
    Ben did well being featured in ITV's Kate and Wills docu, it's being repeated again this afternoon on ITV2 and I'm sure it will be repeated lots over the coming months.

I actually Sky +'d it:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Both the shows that Ben has been on since leaving the house will be repeated endlessly on one of the many channels on Sky TV which can't be a bad thing if it keeps Ben's profile up in the media.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*hugs*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemmiej wrote: »
    *hugs*

Thanks! I hate being ill:(:(:cry::cry:
  • crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*hugs* get better soon voddy :(
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Awww Vodka, get well soon sweetheart, sending you lots of lovely Ben thoughts:):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!:(
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had the bug a couple of weeks ago and it was horrible. I caught up from my sister who also got it :(

Hope you feel better soon Voddy. Tuck yourself in bed, drink lots of water, and watch some Ben on TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katkim wrote: »
    I had the bug a couple of weeks ago and it was horrible. I caught up from my sister who also got it :(

Hope you feel better soon Voddy. Tuck yourself in bed, drink lots of water, and watch some Ben on TV.

I will do Katkim, just managed to eat something about an hour ago. It was only a banana, but I can't stomach anything else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will do Katkim, just managed to eat something about an hour ago. It was only a banana, but I can't stomach anything else.

HI VODDY sweetie I hope you are feeling better babes :):)xx
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Voddy - I hope you feel better today:(:(

Wonder if Ben is following I'm a celeb - Nigel Havers and Sean are a great double act :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon Bennites

I am feeling a bit better today. I slept all night last night which has helped and I've managed to go out and get some fresh air. I just still feel a bit wiped out and my appetite's not come back yet (unusual for me:o).

TT, I like the Nigel and Sean double act as well. I love the unlikely friendships that strike up on shows like that:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Bennites!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning dear ones! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemmiej wrote: »
    Morning dear ones! :D

Morning Gemmie!:D
  • crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Gemmie!:D

Afternoon Vodka hope you are feeling better now? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon Vodka hope you are feeling better now? :)

Hello Crazy Moo! Yes I am a little bit better now thanks, still a bit under the weather but much better than I was!:D

What are you making of the X Factor and Strictly?