Options

KP stirring it with Keith on live feed tonight (spoiler)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
Forum Member
So now who's being two faced? Katie Hopkins quietly told the housemates to tell Keith if they had enjoyed the meal he cooked. they did and he was pleased. that was of course a nice thing for Katie H to do,

About 10 minutes later Katie Price was at the sink telling Keith Katie Hopkins had been having digs about him and had been doing it "all day". Of course I can't say whether or not that's true, but it's a very unkind thing to do., What on earth does KP expect to achieve apart from winding Keith up and making him more unhappy?

Actually quite nasty and I'm actually surprised because I thought she was okay :(

Comments

• Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »
    So now who's being two faced? Katie Hopkins quietly told the housemates to tell Keith if they had enjoyed the meal he cooked. they did and he was pleased. that was of course a nice thing for Katie H to do,

About 10 minutes later Katie Price was at the sink telling Keith Katie Hopkins had been having digs about him and had been doing it "all day". Of course I can't say whether or not that's true, but it's a very unkind thing to do., What on earth does KP expect to achieve apart from winding Keith up and making him more unhappy?

Actually quite nasty and I'm actually surprised because I thought she was okay :(

Brief answer - she's in it to win it
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Why shouldn't she tell him, they are friends. We know this is the sort of thing that KH does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    Brief answer - she's in it to win it

:yawn:
    Brief and very predictable. Any time anyone is nice it's because they are "in it to win it" an any time anyone's horrid, they are being "real". Well, to a certain sort of person, anyway...
  • Options
    Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like KP, but i hate when people do that. if you know someone's been talking bad about your friend, keep it to yourself. why tell them and hurt them?
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Why shouldn't she tell him, they are friends. We know this is the sort of thing that KH does.

Deleted as misread...apols
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    What on earth does KP expect to achieve apart from winding Keith up and making him more unhappy?

That's quite a conclusion that Katie Price is necessarily being unkind by giving Keith a heads up on the games Hopkins is playing.

Sometimes people like Keith need to hear the truth so they don't focus their anger and frustrations on the wrong person - it would be the easy and gutless option to let him take his frustrations out on a punchbag like Perez

Respect that she's helping others wake up and smell the coffee!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn:
    Brief and very predictable. Any time anyone is nice it's because they are "in it to win it" an any time anyone's horrid, they are being "real". Well, to a certain sort of person, anyway...

You are totally entitled to your opinion - how do you know what kind of person I am incidentally?

I also don't think and have ever said any housemate in there is "real" How can they possibly be when the environment is deliberately set up to create tension and stress. I am sure If I were in there I would be totally miserable and stressed out. Even the decor is set up to be an irritant, its a confined space and you have to share the bedroom with others so how can you be "real"?

Every single housemate is in there to win it or why go in???. I don't buy the I go for the journey line at all. KP is no exception
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was whispering something to calum about someone having cigarettes under their bed earlier when Calum was going to ask BB for **** and i think she meant Keith..

Shes circling him now like a predator
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Norn2 wrote: »
    i like KP, but i hate when people do that. if you know someone's been talking bad about your friend, keep it to yourself. why tell them and hurt them?

That's exactly my sentiment. Why hurt someone in that way?
  • Options
    Forum Member

If they were friends thats precisely why she shouldn't tell him! Why hurt his feelings for nothing? A real friend wouldn't do that. It's not as if the information would be of any earthly use to him!

KH also said KP should tell Keith if she had liked his food, but KP didn't tell him either that she had liked his food or that KH had said people should say so. She only told him the bad stuff to wind him up. By most people's standards that is pretty nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Deleted as misread...apols

:) I was a tad :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B_grizzle wrote: »
    That's quite a conclusion that Katie Price is necessarily being unkind by giving Keith a heads up on the games Hopkins is playing.

Sometimes people like Keith need to hear the truth so they don't focus their anger and frustrations on the wrong person - it would be the easy and gutless option to let him take his frustrations out on a punchbag like Perez

As much as I cannot stand both Katie's is she doing it as a friend to Keith or is she doing it to benefit herself in winning knowing b4 she went in Hopkins was being loved by public.
  • Options
    hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KH also said KP should tell Keith if she had liked his food, but KP didn't tell him either that she had liked his food or that KH had said people should say so. She only told him the bad stuff to wind him up. By most people's standards that is pretty nasty.

True. Good point. Plus no need to forge an alliance with Keith that way, he's your friend for the asking.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    B_grizzle wrote: »

I agree. I expect KP wants to make sure Cheggars doesn't fall for KH's dominance. KP is onto KH and I hope it continues.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »
    She was whispering something to calum about someone having cigarettes under their bed earlier when Calum was going to ask BB for **** and i think she meant Keith..

Shes circling him now like a predator

I saw that too.

It's really nasty. The thing is she knows her gang only holds together when there is a common enemy, without a fresh target to replace Nadia, they'll fall apart. And they might notice her antics..

I don't care that she's this way, people are the way they are, but I don't understood the wilful blindness to her trouble making. And the way she's rewarded with cheers.

I suppose that saying there are none so blind as those that refuse to see, springs to mind.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she went in the house Katie H was the fav and she knows who her competition is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member

:oSays it all really, because of course the housemates would never be able to think to do that themselves. I mean how it normally goes is this:
    One person says..'.That was a great meal Keith. Thanks.'
    And the rest of the people at the table usually follow that up with something like
    'Yeah it was really great Keith . Thanks man' (or words to that effect).
    They are adults and don't need to be told to say 'thank you'.

Other than Keith and Perez the rest of the housemates have all become a primary one class with Miss Hopkins their teacher. They all want to become teachers pet so they anticipate what behaviour will please her. She instructs them how to behave or displays behaviour for them to copy. She also instructs them what and how to think. They also have to keep acknowledging her as Supreme Leader by picking a fight with Perez so many times day. I think they're all pathetic myself.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    We saw for ourselves Katie Hopkins having a dig to her gang about Keith having cigarettes under his bed at the start of live feed.
    Katie Price likes Keith, and was warning him and saying she doesn't understand why Katie H has to do things like that (make digs at harmless Keith).
    For the OP to try and make out Katie Price is the bad one here just sums up how ridiculous this series is....
    Katie Hopkins -> Good, getting cheered
    Keith Cheggers -> Bad, getting booed
    :o
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    I agree. I expect KP wants to make sure Cheggars doesn't fall for KH's dominance. KP is onto KH and I hope it continues.

This!
  • Options
    TracyTracy Posts: 6,229
    Forum Member

shes not in there to make friends they are her sheep.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    We saw for ourselves Katie Hopkins having a dig to her gang about Keith having cigarettes under his bed at the start of live feed.
    Katie Price likes Keith, and was warning him and saying she doesn't understand why Katie H has to do things like that (make digs at harmless Keith).
    For the OP to try and make out Katie Price is the bad one here just sums up how ridiculous this series is....
    Katie Hopkins -> Good, getting cheered
    Keith Cheggers -> Bad, getting booed
    :o

I fear Katie Price is going to become the new Nadia on here. Anyone who sees through KH gets slagged off.:(
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are being unfar Katie h has done nothing if people continue to blame her for everything she will get more vote ,s in her favour
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    When she went in the house Katie H was the fav and she knows who her competition is.

Exactly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tracy wrote: »
    shes not in there to make friends they are her sheep.

I meant Katie P and Cheggers are friends.:)
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fear Katie Price is going to become the new Nadia on here. Anyone who sees through KH gets slagged off.:(

Because of remarks like this not everything is Katie h fault