Options

A thought about last year's final

george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
Forum Member
In last year's final, the former candidates who were brought back to help the finalists were Daniel, Solomon, Sanjay, Katie, Felipe, James, Lauren and Sarah. Bianca was the first to choose someone, and the last two remaining were Daniel and Sarah. Bianca chose Daniel, and Mark was left with Sarah.

My question is: imagine if Mark had won the coin toss and got to go first, and the same two had been left at the end. Who would Mark have chosen? Would he have chosen Daniel despite their arguments, or would he have gone with the weaker option just for personal reasons? We'll never know, but I think it's interesting to speculate...

Comments

• Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting question.

I reckon he would have gone for Daniel as he would have wanted the strongest candidates on his team, and it would have made him look bad if he picked the weaker candidate just because of his feud with Daniel. Besides, they worked well together in the negotiation task and they might work better together if they aren't competing against each other.

I don't think Mark worked with Sarah at any point before the final? But he would have got a bad impression of her from the boardrooms.

This question reminds me of season 1 where Saira picked Paul for her team despite their arguments. Though it didn't work out very well in her case :D "You cant fire me!!!"
    I got the impression Mark and Daniel got along much better than those 2, I think there is genuine liking between the 2 of them, which I couldn't say for Saira and Paul.
  • Options
    djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daniel all the way I think. Mark would have done anything to win including working with Daniel