Finalists set up to be 'shock' eliminations...

1235»

Comments

• LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kingrw411 wrote: »
    Agreed - and I think it's got to be said that we're beyond the point where there *can* be a "shock" really, since we're so close to the end that people are going to naturally be eliminated where they "should" be rather than have somebody disappear long before it was their time, like has happened before.

The only real wildcard is Maloney.

If his voters can keep him out of the bottom two, he'll make the final. The first time he is in the bottom two, even if he's up against Rylan, it'll be bye-bye Christopher.

From the outside looking in, it seems that the next few weeks will be;

Next B2: Rylan vs Union J - Rylan eliminated
    Then: Christopher vs Union J - Christopher eliminated
    Then: Union J vs James or Ella - Union J eliminated

Leaving the blindingly obvious final of James, Ella and Jahmene.

SOMEBODY SHOCK US!!! KEEP US PAYING ATTENTION!!!

There is NO bottom 2 in the Semi Final.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    There is NO bottom 2 in the Semi Final.

There was in 2010 and 2011

I'm not expecting Union J to be bottom two next week, they have the rebound vote from being in the bottom two and now that District3 have gone they will pick up the majority of their vote. Wouldn't be surprised if UnionJ got a huge boost over the coming weeks - probably enough to make the semi final at least.
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    It will probably be Rylan vs James this week...with Rylan leaving.

Union J vs Ella...the week after. I can't see Christopher being bottom 2 before the semi-final.
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    There was in 2010 and 2011

I'm not expecting Union J to be bottom two next week, they have the rebound vote from being in the bottom two and now that District3 have gone they will pick up the majority of their vote. Wouldn't be surprised if UnionJ got a huge boost over the coming weeks - probably enough to make the semi final at least.

There was a sing of in the quarter final Janet vs Misha, last year the Semi's were all down to public vote.

The top 4 is always down to public vote act that gets the lowest votes is eliminated. :cool:
  • Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was sure Ella was being set up to be a SHOCK. BOOT. this year.

I can see Chris upsetting one of the chosen 3 for a spot in the final but other than that this year's been kind of predictable. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was sure Ella was being set up to be a SHOCK. BOOT. this year.

I can see Chris upsetting one of the chosen 3 for a spot in the final but other than that this year's been kind of predictable. :(

I certainly didn't predict Carolynn going out in week 1 or Melanie week 2.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    I certainly didn't predict Carolynn going out in week 1 or Melanie week 2.

Agreed but I didn't consider them a "shock" because I didn't think either would get too far, especially Carolynn. Maybe I saw Melanie being the last of the overs but not the first gone. That said, I NEVER in a million years would have called Maloney being the last of the overs...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well... there you go - Ella getting the boot before the final surely is *something* for us to be shocked at? Would have preferred it a week or two earlier but hey-ho, beggars can't be choosers and all that?

So now... is the big shocker of the season still to come? Is Maloney actually going to WIN??