• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    ^^ I heard that George Michael might be straight! :D
    Novaman wrote: »
    Not when driving :D

Coffee + keyboard moment there, thank you:)
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    I need more help with the doctor's daughter please folks :-)

She sounds like the girl who sat on a tuffet :D Her Dad was a vet then became a doctor and her mum was in a trillian things
  • Options
    NickLangleyNickLangley Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    Mmmmm. well I can't say I haven't wondered about him at times, however I tried to put it out of my mind! The most charismatic Bond IMO.

Thanks for the link.;)

I would scotch those rumours and look for someone whose reputation is quite untouchable. I hope these clues are not too taxing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Wasn't there a mention of the housewife and her sports star husband on here a while back - I think she announced her intention to divorce yesterday.
  • Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    Wasn't there a mention of the housewife and her sports star husband on here a while back - I think she announced her intention to divorce yesterday.

I thought they were the swingers blind. And he's cheated on her before and she's forgiven him. Was this a case of one transgression too many?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he gagged on an orange.

:D i expect so
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would scotch those rumours and look for someone whose reputation is quite untouchable. I hope these clues are not too taxing.

Shurely not :eek:
  • Options
    NickLangleyNickLangley Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I didn't believe it at first but apparently it came about because of a personalized numberplate that our star in question wanted but was owned by a "confirmed" batchelor.

If you look at his posing pictures (pre-fame) he looks rather dishy.:o
  • Options
    jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member

not getting this - sorry!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »
    not getting this - sorry!!!

Think Mish Moneypenny might help you out
    or his son from Indiana. If I've got this right of course
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've mentioned seeing this Hollywood blonde hoovering up a huge line of gak at a fashion week party before. New York party hosts say they don't see that so much these days. She's moved on to heroin.

:confused: Hollywood Blonde... huh, not many of those about are there :rolleyes:
    Could be anybody! A slow gossip week :sleep:
  • Options
    PotNoodleMonkeyPotNoodleMonkey Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally i dont believe a word of it. Dont get me wrong i cant stand the sweary one and would like nothing more than to see him squirm but think he is one hundred percent hetro, dont get any other vibe from him.

I know its only my word and it has no meaning but, I have been told by people in the indutry he is Bisexual. My reaction was shock because he comes across as so butch, but thats a lesson to me to not judge by stereotypes. When he was caught cheating on his wife with a mistress it was cover-up because he was actually caught with a man. I did disbelieve the story at first even though it came from a trusty source, but with some of the stories now coming out about his liking for the lads, it now doesn't surpise me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    :confused: Hollywood Blonde... huh, not many of those about are there :rolleyes:

I assumed this was referring to the Legally Blonde actress
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I assumed this was referring to the Legally Blonde actress

:eek: I hope it's not her. I would be so shocked if it turned out she uses drugs. Surely she wouldn't be so stupid when she has two kids to raise
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's another thread on the Showbiz forum about the Supermarket Sweep Host - does anybody here know his "married lover".
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    There's another thread on the Showbiz forum about the Supermarket Sweep Host - does anybody here know his "married lover".
    Rumour has it it's the recently married laydee. I'd have thought he'd have more taste though!!
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what the (now mysteriously deleted) row was about, but I'd like to say that I for one am deleriously happy to "fester away in the fantasy here immersed in gay rumours and who might be having an affair in Hollwood"
    Long Live 100% Alleged!!
    :D :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    I have no idea what the (now mysteriously deleted) row was about, but I'd like to say that I for one am deleriously happy to "fester away in the fantasy here immersed in gay rumours and who might be having an affair in Hollwood"
    Long Live 100% Alleged!!

Hear hear!
  • Options
    smartgirlsmartgirl Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    message deleted
  • Options
    Forum Member

I thought it might be the private benjamin's daughter? She hasn't been mentioned in years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Long Live 100% Alleged!!

I don't understand this - help needed please thanx
  • Options
    catboy71catboy71 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    there was a ''debate'' between 2 board members this afternoon which got slightly out of hand . names were mentioned directly , but all the post concerned have since been removed.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    From CDAN
    Four For Friday - Strange Sex
    #1 - This A list television comedic actor who has done lots of movies sweats so much while having sex that he has multiple layers of towels on his bed.

#2 - This Twilight actor gets lot of sex. The thing is, he is a big germophobe so he insists on the women he sleeps with do not kiss him and wear surgical gloves. Yeah, sounds fun.

#3 - This C+ list actor who made his fame on a hit cable show turned movie franchise has a penis so small that he only hires people to have sex with him and they have to say how large he is.

#4 - This B+ list actress from a hit network medical drama had a boyfriend. They went out. It came time to have sex, and she made her boyfriend dress up like one of the male characters on her show.

The only thought i had was maybe the guy from Two and a Half Men for #1
This discussion has been closed.