Options

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liquinn wrote: »
    Also why doesn't Jeremy Kyle ever admit to the lie detector being possibly wrong? He does read them like they're concrete proof all the time =/

There people of death row that have passed the Polygraph test in America..European courts do not regard it as reliable evidence, so why does Jeremy Kyle think that it is always right.
    I had the way he bullies people when the test as failed that that person is completely stunned because they know it is wrong.
  • Options
    ugglauggla Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched a few of the new shows when i had a week off work always find it pretty funny tbh.

What i don't like when someone starts shouting in the audience and Kyle shouts "WHO ARE YOU" well he should know because they are always miked up.
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just wish these guests would learn that tattoos on necks are repulsive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It amuses me that they have guests with gambling problems, yet the show is sponsered by various online Bingo sites, which is gambling..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    It amuses me that they have guests with gambling problems, yet the show is sponsered by various online Bingo sites, which is gambling..
    Yeah I know what you mean there to be honest.
    Ahh well. =[
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to me Jeremy's getting worse; thoughts?
  • Options
    ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. I gave up after four eps. I am sick of this becoming a bash the vulnerable show. I know OFCOM wont do jack all but this is humiliating people especially women and those with special needs.

Doing Cameron's dirty work wont win anyone over. The 1% need to stop brainwashing people.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

I don't mean to be rude but everyone's 'thoughts' on that are already posted over the last few pages :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is doing Cameron's work by perpetuation the idea that people on benefits are all lazy scroungers and feckless..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is doing Cameron's work by perpetuation the idea that people on benefits are all lazy scroungers and feckless..

I am ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm thinking come 2042/3 - What's the betting that it will all come to light the Tories were paying Kyle off to do his dirty work and brainwash the gullible public?

Look at all the bad stuff that has come out about Thatcher thirty years on.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Jerry Springer did something useful, like exposing the KKK and other issues that really matter in America...Jeremy Kyle is doing nothing useful and I don't believe that Graham does much either...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Jerry Springer did something useful, like exposing the KKK and other issues that really matter in America...Jeremy Kyle is doing nothing useful and I don't believe that Graham does much either...

Agreed. Plus Springer highlighted a few issues that affected people
    such as drug abuse and even transsexuals. Kyle...pandering to a far-right government.....and is part of the 1%
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you think that Graham does hardly anything?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you think that Graham does hardly anything?

They have five shows a week, how can he help anyone beyond a conversation. He can refer people to others, which either costs money or has long waiting lists...Many of the people that he sees from the show have been ripped apart by Jeremy and by family members on national TV, while he endorses that behaviour...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have five shows a week, how can he help anyone beyond a conversation. He can refer people to others, which either costs money or has long waiting lists...Many of the people that he sees from the show have been ripped apart by Jeremy and by family members on national TV, while he endorses that behaviour...
    Fair comment. I guess we'll never know for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair comment. I guess we'll never know for sure.

Some of those people need years of therapy, not a quick fix, any therapist that uses him for referals has to be suspect and interested the money they will get. How many therapists would be willing to associate with that show?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Plus Springer highlighted a few issues that affected people
    such as drug abuse and even transsexuals. Kyle...pandering to a far-right government.....and is part of the 1%

Jerry Springer is a Democrat in the US.. He worked with on Bobby Kennedy's campaign....He is everything the far-right hate...When he invited the KKK and neo-Nazi's he was subjected to their hate because he is Jewish, he didn't throw them off the stage, he let them vent their hate, expose their ignorance. Jerry Springer is hugely intelligent and could run rings around Jeremy Kyle....

What is it about the name Jeremy that makes them in such ****'*...Clarkson, Paxman, Hunt (Jim Naughtie was right) and Kyle.....And the late Beadle..
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kyle is nearly always worse than the guests he calls. It wouldn't surprise me if he's a hardened Conservative voter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    First part if today's show is absolutely disgusting. The bloke told his girlfriend that he didn't want to be with her anymore, so she breaks into his flat and smashes it up, smears gravy all over the walls and causes £5,000 worth of damage. The bloke loses his house and then becomes homeless so needs to rebuild his life, woman moves away with his kid with no forwarding address.

Bloke gets absolutely ripped apart by Jeremy for a) finishing the relationship(!) The bloke then says to Jeremy, quite rightly, "I was brought up not to live a lie, if I fall out of love with someone and I don't want to be with them anymore then it's not fair to carry on the relationship"
    Then Jeremy spends almost the entire part having a go at the bloke for not doing enough to see his son! At one point he even said, "You don't love your son enough!!" The bloke tried to explain that because of the woman making him homeless and then moving away without giving an address there wasn't much he could do. Jeremy was absolutely disgusting to this bloke who seemed quite switched on, not the usual deadbeat trashy dads that don't bother with their kids.

Jeremy is a disgusting little weed. I don't know why he thinks he can get up in people's faces spitting all over them while shouting disgusting things like "You don't love your son enough!!" Or something like that. The bloke needs taking down a peg or five.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does he always sit down with the first guest and not stand up?
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    First part if today's show is absolutely disgusting. The bloke told his girlfriend that he didn't want to be with her anymore, so she breaks into his flat and smashes it up, smears gravy all over the walls and causes £5,000 worth of damage. The bloke loses his house and then becomes homeless so needs to rebuild his life, woman moves away with his kid with no forwarding address.

Bloke gets absolutely ripped apart by Jeremy for a) finishing the relationship(!) The bloke then says to Jeremy, quite rightly, "I was brought up not to live a lie, if I fall out of love with someone and I don't want to be with them anymore then it's not fair to carry on the relationship"
    Then Jeremy spends almost the entire part having a go at the bloke for not doing enough to see his son! At one point he even said, "You don't love your son enough!!" The bloke tried to explain that because of the woman making him homeless and then moving away without giving an address there wasn't much he could do. Jeremy was absolutely disgusting to this bloke who seemed quite switched on, not the usual deadbeat trashy dads that don't bother with their kids.

Jeremy is a disgusting little weed. I don't know why he thinks he can get up in people's faces spitting all over them while shouting disgusting things like "You don't love your son enough!!" Or something like that. The bloke needs taking down a peg or five.

What a disgusting way to treat someone, did he have a go at the woman who had trashed the house and took his son away or did she get off scott free?! :rolleyes: Jeremy Kyle can be a right pain in the @rse.

I haven't seen this programme for a long time now and it seems I'm not missing anything. I'd just get angry watching him going on like that. I always saw it as a modern version of the Victorian freak show anyway :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITV2 has just shown the Modern Grimm tale of 'Rumours on the Estate: I'll prove I'm not a cheat'.

Full of gaudily painted, scrunchie harridans rutting with each others partners and screeching at each other,

I'd like to see Jez take up his desire to live on the Estate with the coven for a month!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    What a disgusting way to treat someone, did he have a go at the woman who had trashed the house and took his son away or did she get off scott free?! :rolleyes: Jeremy Kyle can be a right pain in the @rse.

I haven't seen this programme for a long time now and it seems I'm not missing anything. I'd just get angry watching him going on like that. I always saw it as a modern version of the Victorian freak show anyway :o:D

Well it's going back to those times. Would love Jezza to live on £71 a week. If IDS won't do it...get Jezza too :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This morning a guy was accused of being a drug dealer, Jereny sneers at the woman accusing him "Well let me tell you something, we drug tested him and it came back COMPLETELY. CLEAR. Apart from cannabis."

Now two issues with this, the first one being, how does drug testing him prove ANYTHING to do with whether or not he is dealing drugs?! Not all drug dealers actually take the drugs. It proved nothing.

Secondly, the side note of, "apart from Cannabis" throwaway comment. Last time I checked cannabis was an illegal and highly damaging drug. How can JK sneer he was "COMPLETELY CLEAR OF ALL SUBSTANCES. Apart from cannabis"?!

Ridiculous.