Options

The 'Anyone but Charlie to win' thread

ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think its pretty obvious to all of us that funtime Charlie is Endemol's pet, their chosen one, the one they want to win.

Well im bloody sick of him. Ive never liked him. I dislike him even more than Lisa because he is sly, devious and two faced. Ocassionally over the past few weeks the cheeky chappy mask has slipped and we've seen the real Charlie and its not nice. He's a passive agrressive, rude thug.

The cheers when his name was read last night were so depressing. I think we should all make a pact, if its Charlie in the final two we should vote like crazy for the other person. Whether that be Sophie, Freddie, Siavash, Marcus, Rodrigo, god forbid even Lisa!

I will do anything to stop this buffoon from winning.

Who is with me?

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I got here early and got a good seat!

I sense this thread could get packed out pretty quick ;)

I know Lisa, Marcus, Freddie and Bea are deeply unpopular at the moment, but we should ALL vow to knock out Charlie the moment he's up. We need to grab our opportunity or risk seeing him emerge the winner.

Similarly, should he find himself in the final two, vote in your droves for his opponent!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm almost with you, but I can't ever envisage a scenario of me voting for Lisa to win :eek:

Apart from that, you have my support :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    How could you not want Charlie to win? He has a heart of gold and loves his mum.. :rolleyes:

A Charlie win would be kinda depressing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still annoyed that they decided to manipulate the nominations that week he and Lisa would have been up. I know Lisa would probably have gone then, but was that a bit of a panic in case their golden boy got booted?;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    Right now I would evict Charlie over anyone including Lisa, I really really don't want him to win
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Garbanzo wrote: »
    I'm almost with you, but I can't ever envisage a scenario of me voting for Lisa to win :eek:

Apart from that, you have my support :D

Ahhhh but its very unlikely that Lisa would be in the final two anyway. So don't worry about that.

Its just in case of the highly unlikely scenario that its her and Charlie in the final two;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with you. :)

Lisa would make a better winner than Charlie imo. Same with David. They'd really appreciate the win.
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    count me in can i throw lisa in as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like him. He let the mask slip during mattressgate, and looked like a typical Toon raggie, spoiling for a fight.

And Davina blamed it all on Rodders! :mad:
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Count me in, although I feel the same about Rodrigo I absolutely hate sob stories and after listening to Hira drone on, I believe Rodrigo has one as well.
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely think Lisa is the only one who can stop him now.
  • Options
    NewBallsPleaseNewBallsPlease Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd throw a vote for whoever he was up against in a 2 way vote - including Lisa.

In fact, especially Lisa. Seeing Charlie's face upon hearing he was evicted in a vote between him and Lisa would be excellent.
  • Options
    KasphlamKasphlam Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in, the only person I wouldn't have voted over Charlie is Kris!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Count me in...I dislike the little twerp immensely! I would prefer ANY other housemate to win over him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kasphlam wrote: »
    I'm in, the only person I wouldn't have voted over Charlie is Kris!

The same.

I can't believe that someone who is so disliked on the forums, and has been all along is a favourite to win?:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    The same.

I can't believe that someone who is so disliked on the forums, and has been all along is a favourite to win?:confused:

People outside the forum's watch bb 2 you know:D..Charlie will be in the final
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thaimonk wrote: »
    People outside the forum's watch bb 2 you know:D..Charlie will be in the final

He'll only be in the final because BB have protected him all these weeks, and that doesn't mean he's gonna win either.

If its one person who unites this forum its the universal dislike of Charlie.
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to smash the silly motherf*cker's stupid f*cking face in.

'But why?' some might ask.

Well, because he is a disgraceful c*nt. Wheeling in his allegedly comatose mother for sympathy, etc What sort of a venal asshole would you have to be, to do something like that?
  • Options
    XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in too, can't stand him!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    count me in :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to smash the silly motherf*cker's stupid f*cking face in.

'But why?' some might ask.

Well, because he is a disgraceful c*nt. Wheeling in his allegedly comatose mother for sympathy, etc What sort of a venal asshole would you have to be, to do something like that?

I wouldn`t. :) I WOULD push you out of the way so I could get a few kicks in first, though...:D

I`m with you, guys...(and..erm..guyettes) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Im convinced this story is a fabrication. Its just too far fetched, its like a sob story soof from Britain's got the pop factor with Peter Kaye.
  • Options
    gonnaenodaethatgonnaenodaethat Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *puts hand up in the air* Can't stand the little whingebag. Him and Rod deserve each other and I'd rather vote for the wolf man than them to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha! I literally just said this to my friend, "As long as Charlie doesn't win I'll be happy" and then I spotted this thread!

Luckily the others I don't like (which is basically Lisa) don't stand a chance anyhow, so whoever wins out of the front runners... as long as it isn't "fun time" Charlie, I'll cheer them on.
  • Options
    JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member
    Count me in too!