Comments

• spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what happened to t dan smith ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is glam rock making our young men effeminate ? or maybe its something in the water supply ......
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spiney2 wrote: »
    is glam rock making our young men effeminate ? or maybe its something in the water supply ......

I think we should reintroduce national service to get these long haired men into line. I completed mine in 1955 and any man who had long hair then would have been banged up. All I see when my kids put on Top of the Pops are girly men with long hair and flared clothes. Mind you, Pan's People are a bit of alright and I can endure these long haired singers for them dancing around in hotpants.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who else finds valerie singleton sexy ?

(hint: look at her legs)
  • fedmanfedman Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spiney2 wrote: »
    who else finds valerie singleton sexy ?

(hint: look at her legs)

Sorry to disagree, but Sue Stranks on Magpie does it for me every time.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't watch ITV any more because they've been on strike for eight weeks. Missus is getting demented as she's missing Crossroads and I want to watch the ITV 7 every Saturday.
  • chemical2009bchemical2009b Posts: 5,250
    Forum Member
    chris1978 wrote: »
    Loving Saturday TV at the moment. Rolfs Cartoon Time in the afternoon. Then settle down with dinner to watch Jim'll fix it. That Jimmy Savile is so good to the children on the show. And after that time for Its a Knockout. That Stuart Hall is brilliant. Best night on the telly.

It's a Knockout was on a Friday actually.
  • CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    given everything we have learnt in the past 12 months, Digital Spy in the 70s would be a legal mine field