Hollyoaks - {Freddie & Lindsey} Appreciation Thread

LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else liking them, or shall i say shipping them?

I like them more and more each time i see their scenes, also the the way Freddie looks at her and the way they both get on well and confide in each other...

Edit..

And seems like Lindsey and Freddie get on well, judging by what the actress said in the interview
Freddie in particular is like Lindsey's best friend and she confides in him a lot. She sees the goodness in him, and if he does anything wrong, she wants him to be a better person.

Charlie Clapham also hinted that something may develop between Freddie and his brother's fiancé Lindsey Butterfield

"Without saying too much, there's already a special bond between Joe's fiancé Lindsey and Freddie.

"It is fun for me because I really enjoy working with Sophie. She's just a really good actress
."

Comments

• LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liking their scenes!
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I really adore them! It seems more and more obvious that he's in love with her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As i said in the other thread, todays E4 hospital scene confirmed to me atleast and something i can really say that he is IN love with her, its not just a liking or a i really like her, but it seemed a more of i am in love with you... esp the dialogues Lindsey was saying

I think we can see the emotions in his face for Lindsey, which are so subtle - but its there. What also works with Freddie-Lindsey is that they have a bond, they understand each other - so its more then just i fancy my bro's lover
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Freddie, always in his own way doing the right thing...

I think he was right to tell Lindsey hoping that she could talk sense into Joe...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Fred - he wants to show esp Lindsey that he can get the garage back in shape and so on...
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like them but I hope they don't get together...at least not while she is with Joe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want a build up, coz right now as you said she is with Joe and importantly we need to when Lindsey starts to feel for Freddie...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I joined this site for this thread alone. I love the idea of these two already!!
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote: »
    Poor Fred - he wants to show esp Lindsey that he can get the garage back in shape and so on...

i saw his face when Joe came in with the money... Fred really wanted to prove to Lindsey he could save things! Poor guy lol Joe is too brawny and brawly for me. I missed the e4 episode last night though :s
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie seems to be the kind of guy that Lindsey wants in Joe...

Freddie was so sorry he lied to her and he wanted to safe the garage and the fact that Lindesey believes in him - it helps but then Joe came in
    Forum Member
    I agree, Freddie really cares, he even went to the hospital to see how she got on at work. Joe is self-revolved lol
    I used to write fanfiction years ago, but this is making me want to go back to it haha
    was there much Fred/Lindsey on last nights E4? Im dying for more!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie is very much aware of Lindsey then Joe is

No, Freddie and Lindsey on todays ch4 episode, not sure about E4 episode - i didnt catch that today
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Freddie and Lindsey in the e4 episode today
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how Lindsey stuck up for him in front of Trevor on today's E4

Hope this goes somewhere soon...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've seen a lot of interest in the Freddie/Lindsey connection. Have you enjoyed that storyline?
    "Immensely. Sophie is such a good actress, because she'll give you everything in the performance. She'll give you a better performance in your shots than hers! Sophie gives everything she can in a scene to make it as truthful and honest as possible, and that's the ticket to telling the best stories, really.

"It's such an interesting dynamic. I think Lindsey uses Freddie sometimes, without even realising it. She sometimes forgets that she can speak to him more than anyone else. Lindsey can probably tell Freddie things that she couldn't tell Joe, as we've already seen. It genuinely kills Freddie every time he sees Lindsey and realises that he can't be with her. It's quite tragic, but it's great to have a storyline that's about true love."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/interviews/a511722/hollyoaks-charlie-clapham-talks-freddie-roscoe-danger-lindsey-plot.html
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love them already hope it pans out well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He nearly told her today on the E4 episode :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    These two are my fave part of Hollyoaks right now! I hope they are endgame :D
    Forum Member
    Here's a fan twitter account - https://twitter.com/TeamFrindsey
    :cool::)
    Forum Member
    According to the twitter account feed right now ^ ^^^Freddie is going to find out that Joe had a one night stand with Nancy :eek:
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else actually look at this thread besides me? :confused:

Come out! Come out! Wherever you are! :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been listening to the perfect Frindsey song! Its If I Loved You from carousal :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k3wCW_Hvac
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote Frindsey on the Soap Scoop poll ! :D
    Cant wait for those scenes to air! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks Overdose Spoilers
    •Freddie makes a declaration of his love
    •One of the Roscoes are confirmed for a Christmas wedding! But who?
    •Joe is arrested at his and Lindsey's joint stag/hen do
    •Freddie makes a shock confession to Sam
    •The girls are unaware as they dump Browning's body that Fraser and Grace are watching their every move. Grace confronts Lindsey and Mercy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monday, Nov 11 2013
    Fraser and Grace - Clare's sister - start the search for Doctor Browning. Grace goes to see Sam at the police station and manages to get an ID on the two women who retracted their statements against Browning - Cindy and Lindsey

At the same time, Lindsey, Cindy and Mercedes are at breaking point over their secret. When the freezer at Price Slice breaks, they have to find somewhere new to stash the body. Mercedes sneaks back into the village from her hide-away and decides to stage a car crash with Browning inside. Lindsey asks Freddie to help her get a stolen car.

Later, Lindsey and Cindy load Browning's body into the back of Dirk's van. However, Fraser and Grace have seen everything, although they're unaware exactly what they're witnessing

Elsewhere, with Lindsey otherwise engaged, Joe and Nancy drive to Carlisle to pick up her wedding dress but break down on the way back. Nancy chatters on about their night together, leaving an awkward series of events to follow, including Joe grabbing her breast instead of a spanner

Tuesday, Nov 12 2013
    Cindy and Lindsey meet Mercedes at the cliff top and put Browning's body behind the wheel of the car, but Freddie is watching them from the bushes. The girls and Freddie push the car over the edge of the cliff and their hearts stop for a beat, before the vehicle bursts into flames.

Later, Lindsey is shocked when Freddie tells her that tonight wasn't the first time he's had to get rid of a body…

Elsewhere, Joe is busted when Freddie overhears him and Nancy talking about 'their mistake'. He urges Joe to tell Lindsey the truth, or he will - is this his chance to get the girl?

Wednesday, Nov 13 2013
    Elsewhere, Sandy is suspicious over the tension between Joe and Freddie. She breaks up a fight between her sons at the garage, forcing Joe to tell her what happened with Nancy.