BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 56)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,486
Administrator
Continuation of: BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 55)
Its a good idea.At least you know that the cups are clean. Come to think of it, when we bought our dishwasher (ebay) the seller said it was intended for an office and it didnt fit, but i had thought he meant home office.

What do you think of CBB so far?

Comments

• oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    new thread!
    Hope everyone is okay xx
  • LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    nice thread you have :p
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    LuckyM2012 wrote: »
    nice thread you have :p

You have it too, Lucky. :) Everyone is welcome.
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    new thread!
    Hope everyone is okay xx

:) Hope you are feeling better. I love the way the mods seem to wait for the most inane post that doesn't make sense without the previous one and then change it. :D:D:D

I don't know what the point of the live bit last night was? It seems like we are watching a repeat again.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    new thread!
    Hope everyone is okay xx
    Evening Oathy.:-))))))))

How are you?

Are you enjoying cbb?
    :) Hope you are feeling better. I love the way the mods seem to wait for the most inane post that doesn't make sense without the previous one and then change it. :-D:-D:-D

I don't know what the point of the live bit last night was? It seems like we are watching a repeat again.
    Evening Honey.:-))))))

It's always the same after any live action, we have to suffer it all again, a disaster really, little wonder people don't tune in, as if you would go and watch a film the next night after seeing it.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wooo hoooo Nice new shiny thread !

Well what a hypocrit BB is! They bleeped Carol saying THAT word but then broadcast BB saying it totally uncensored !! Think the warning was a bit OTT, she was only relating to Louie what Ron got into trouble for !
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    new thread!
    Hope everyone is okay xx

Hi oathy, good thanks, are you?
    Barracute wrote: »

Well what a hypocrit BB is! They bleeped Carol saying THAT word but then broadcast BB saying it totally uncensored !! Think the warning was a bit OTT, she was only relating to Louie what Ron got into trouble for !

I'm on a delay Barra, haven't seen it yet, but I guessed from what I read earlier that Ron's faux pas would have something to do with it!

Seems a bit unfair if Carol was only explaining what Ron had said which got him into hot water:rolleyes:

ETA - Honey, just read your last post in the old thread - I think Gina's split with her b/f was to do with his song, because she apparently said 'so disgusting to be cashing in on fame' owtte
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »

BB have had to give themselves a formal warning, but they mentioned the word, so had to give themselves a formal warning, and they mentioned the word, and had to.....:yawn::yawn::yawn:
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »

I'm on a delay Barra, haven't seen it yet, but I guessed from what I read earlier that Ron's faux pas would have something to do with it!

Seems a bit unfair if Carol was only explaining what Ron had said which got him into hot water:rolleyes:

ETA - Honey, just read your last post in the old thread - I think Gina's split with her b/f was to do with his song, because she apparently said 'so disgusting to be cashing in on fame' owtte
    He is under the same management so i am sure she would have expected it even if it wasn't pre planned. Of course, nobody could predict it would be such a shocker!
    I liked the "song"
    With proper production and if it wasnt actually about his girlfriend, and if it was performed by someone else it could be great. (even if it was essentially Zig and Zag's "I like to move it move it" )
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second nominee (as chosen by Lauren, Louie and Sophie) has been announced to the house and its :-

Danielle so she Joins Ron in the lineup with one more to be added tomorrow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Hope you are feeling better. I love the way the mods seem to wait for the most inane post that doesn't make sense without the previous one and then change it. :D:D:D

Hicky wrote: »
    Evening Oathy.:-))))))))

How are you?

Are you enjoying cbb?

Evening Honey.:-))))))

It's always the same after any live action, we have to suffer it all again, a disaster really, little wonder people don't tune in, as if you would go and watch a film the next night after seeing it.
    JoJo4 wrote: »

thank you for asking x
    spent most of this week totally stoned off my head..:o
    its rather a weird feeling always get the days mixed up!!! :eek:

Lauren has surprised me. I think she's on a mission to try and repair the damage from the ITV ban that's been in place following her This morning Meltdown... Mr spence is everything I feared. I can see him being REALLY heavy weather...:(
    Forum Member
    thank you for asking x

Lauren has surprised me. I think she's on a mission to try and repair the damage from the ITV ban that's been in place following her This morning Meltdown... Mr spence is everything I feared. I can see him being REALLY heavy weather...:(
    I want him to stay just long enough to carry out his threat to put Charlotte in the shower himself.:D

Carole is coming across as quite spiteful. What did she mention the Ron incident for? And I've gone RIGHT off figs! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want him to stay just long enough to carry out his threat to put Charlotte in the shower himself.:D

Carole is coming across as quite spiteful. What did she mention the Ron incident for? And I've gone RIGHT off figs! :eek:

that charlotte really is one advert for Tena pads.
    the old house by the nightclubs people like her were two a penny using the drains on the drive as a toilet. Even putting the material through the letterboxes of some houses after taking a poop on the doorsteps.

yep can see Carole being as the centre of some major rows. it doesn't take much to kick off on Lunchtime TV, god help that house when she starts after a bottle of cheap booze..:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    night night everyone x
    Forum Member
    night night everyone x

Night Oathy. :) xxx
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    I don't think it will be long before it all kicks off in the house, a few drinks and it could be interesting.
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Oooooh I like the new colour scheme (is one allowed to mention the word "colour" :eek:), But there is deffo something missing....
    *draws beautiful little portraits of 5 chihuahas of varying sizes on the wall above the coffee machine*
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Night night oathy and all :)
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    He is under the same management so i am sure she would have expected it even if it wasn't pre planned. Of course, nobody could predict it would be such a shocker!
    I liked the "song"
    With proper production and if it wasnt actually about his girlfriend, and if it was performed by someone else it could be great. (even if it was essentially Zig and Zag's "I like to move it move it" )

I knew it reminded me of something but couldn't think what it was! I don't understand what Gina was thinking - if she loved this guy as much as she said she did, surely they could've worked something out?? No reason why he can't make money off the back of BB as well as Gina.
    thank you for asking x

If it helps, why not??:cool:

Lauren is very different from how she was last year on BOTS so it remains to be seen which persona is the real woman. Whichever one is the 'real her' she seems desperate .....

Louie will surely never be able to keep up this level of energy for a whole week! I'll be interested to see how he reacts to being a smaller fish in a bigger pond, rather than 'the star'!

I haven't found her spiteful yet - although I haven't watched LF tonight, yet. She was only telling Louie about Ron because he asked her, he knew bits about Ron but not the proper story.
    Mootle wrote: »
    Oooooh I like the new colour scheme (is one allowed to mention the word "colour" :eek:), But there is deffo something missing....
    *draws beautiful little portraits of 5 chihuahas of varying sizes on the wall above the coffee machine*

:D
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning folks :)

I managed to finish watching Friday's BB but havn't seen any of yesterday's yet.

As Running Club is still on the summer break, we are catching up with jobs.Sam is cleaning the windows, bug screens and blinds and I am washing all the curtains.

It's 35c already so will be glad when we are finished so we can relax and get cool.....

Hicky, have you got that post-holiday feeling or are you back to normal again?
  • telly wellytelly welly Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone!

By the time I got back yesterday all the lights were out in the old thread and there was a padlock on the garden gate. :(
    As I didn't have a house warming present for the new home - or even a bottle if wine or anything, I went home and made

A) the live feed link:

http://bit.ly/1deKlWA

and

B) a cake:

http://i.imgur.com/4y5qWez.jpg
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Errrrrrrr..........
    Sr wrote:
    No, it isn't just you I feel exactly the same way, & have expressed my opinions on comments like this many many times..........Please don't ever think because you're 'new' to the thread your opinion doesn't count. :)
    JoJo4 wrote:
    You'll either get used to Hicky or ignore some of his remarks - he's actually harmless enough but sometimes his comments don't go unnoticed.
    Not really sure why you were commenting on my post to another FM (A new member at that - who obviously felt very uncomfortable with a comment which had been made on here). The FM concerned was perfectly entitled to express her opinion, being a newcomer to a thread does not exclude you from being unable to make a criticism on something which has been said.

I have never made any secret of what I feel about sexist comments which a certain person makes. So no, this will never apply.
    Jojo wrote:
    You'll either get used to Hicky or ignore some of his remarks
    However I find it astonishing that you're more or less telling people to ignore what is said at times & condoning the sexist comments!

I have strong opinions on certain things & will continue to voice them when I deem it necessary!
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,533
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

Hope everyone is having a gtood weekend.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Hope everyone is having a gtood weekend.

:)

Morning Eddy. :D

Are you hangover free this weekend? :D
This discussion has been closed.