Final [SPOILERS]: Which couple do you want to win?

Comments

• Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    How come there is 4 in the final is that not to much ?
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How come there is 4 in the final is that not to much ?

Of course it's too much, it's ridiculous that the finalists don't even dance the remaining ballroom or Latin dance that they haven't done. But for some unknown and hitherto unexplained reason, the producers thought that having 4 in the final was a good idea last year and have stuck with it. One of many, many dubious decisions this production team have made.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it's too much, it's ridiculous that the finalists don't even dance the remaining ballroom or Latin dance that they haven't done. But for some unknown and hitherto unexplained reason, the producers thought that having 4 in the final was a good idea last year and have stuck with it. One of many, many dubious decisions this production team have made.

I think it is done to cater for someone dropping out which happened a couple of times. If they organise for three and end up with two the final is too lacklustre and full of filler.
  • bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie. Though that would mean Kevin becoming insufferable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Pixie.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline & Pasha

I wouldn't mind Frankie or Simon winning but I really do not want Mark to win.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I want Caroline to win with either Simon or Frankie second and third and Mark fourth.

I wouldn't mind if Frankie or Simon won. :)
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Pixie.

She went last week. :(

Since she has gone, I've switched my allegiance to Caroline! :D
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't care less - just hope that we don't have a repeat of the dire semi-final.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katenutzs wrote: »
    Why is there only 4 couples mentioned, is this a leak and does it mean Jake is out!!!!!

It must do. They wanted him out because he is not doing the tour. At least he was entertaining
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never took to Jake or Janette. But would love to see Simon win. 2nd Frankie or Caroline I am not fussed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Mark and Karen for me, Simon would be my second choice.

Obviously either Frankie or Caroline will win though.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    I think it is done to cater for someone dropping out which happened a couple of times. If they organise for three and end up with two the final is too lacklustre and full of filler.

I disagree, some of the best finals have been between two couples - Alesha & Matt for example - they danced 4 dances each that night, including one where they danced to the same music for a direct comparison, and the standard was extremely high.
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon & Kristina

2nd choice would be Frankie & Kevin.
  • midflightmidflight Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Ashley & Ola.
  • pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    Frankie or Caroline
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,188
    Forum Member
    Mark to win. Best rumba by a male celebrity in all the past years. Simply stunning.

I could not agree more! :D
  • MirlitonMirliton Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    No strong preference at the moment. Depends how they perform on the night.
  • iprodiprod Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I'd like Caroline to win because she's been consistently excellent and is always so humble.

I'd like Frankie to win because her and Kevin are my faves and always make me laugh when interviewed.

I'd like Simon to win because he's the Comeback King from so many dance-offs and has improved so much.

I'd like Mark to win because he's the underdog and has also come on in leaps and bounds since Superman-gate!

I guess that for the first time ever, I'll be happy with whoever takes the glitter ball this year.....
  • cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's interesting how well Simon always seems to perform in these polls at this point. There seems to be a massive disconnect between his support here and with the voters - but I thought the same thing about Abbey last year, although she'd only had one dance-off and was seven weeks clear of it by the final, compared to Simon's three dance-offs as recently as a fortnight ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Kristina with Caroline and Pasha second. I would be happy enough the other way around though, I would just love to see Simon and Kristina holding the Glitter Ball.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,264
    Forum Member
    Caroline & Pasha, from what I have seen. :)
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline first.

Then simon.

Mark shouldn't be in the final
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline ... and Frankie second.
  • alexandreealexandree Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member