Hate for Dean,Shirley and Denise continues to grow

deco96deco96 Posts: 323
Forum Member
It's to the point where I get angry at everything they do/say

Comments

• Options
    Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    To be fair, Denise does seem to have her doubts. She's not as blindly loyal as Shirley.

As for the other two, disgusting.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    DTC is bringing down all the good characters in exchange for the saint Carter family.

That's Denise, Kim, Shirley and Dean all ruined under the hands of DTC.

I think EastEnders would be better off if this storyline never happened. Less Carter overexposure, more Who Killed Lucy exposure, Dean's just Dean, and more time to focus on other characters. Everyone's happy.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I think Denise and Kim both realise Dean is lying next week
  • Options
    RedunitedRedunited Posts: 1,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey man hating b**h.
  • Options
    Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are not real people
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr. Linus wrote: »
    To be fair, Denise does seem to have her doubts. She's not as blindly loyal as Shirley.

As for the other two, disgusting.

This.

Hate Dean and especially Shirley too but Denise is just a bit dizzy
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    They are not real people

We're not stupid. You can hate a fictional character. I hate Paddington Bear but I know he's not real.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So your title should read ... my hate for Dean, Shirley & Denise continues to grow

cos you don't speak for everyone right?

shirley and Denise are believing their son /almost step son when he says he didnt do it. Dean himself believes he has done nothing wrong hence his reaction in the interview.

just cos we know and saw the truth doesnt mean they did? cos they couldnt have done so they are forming their opinion on what they know.

you wouldnt be much of a mother if you didnt believe your child over something serious like this! who wants to think their child is a rapist!
  • Options
    rebecca87rebecca87 Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Kim that gets me. I get where Shirley and Denise are coming from, it's an impossible thing to think of your son/stepson, but Kim was just vile for the sake of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are not real people

talking sense is not really condoned in relation to eastenders
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I'm really sad they've made Denise and Kim be on his side, it's horrible to watch likeable characters be vile. Denise glaring at Linda fully upset me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rebecca87 wrote: »
    It's Kim that gets me. I get where Shirley and Denise are coming from, it's an impossible thing to think of your son/stepson, but Kim was just vile for the sake of it.

which is true to form and her character. jumping on the bandwagon so to speak
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redunited wrote: »
    Stacey man hating b**h.

:confused:
  • Options
    theiceman2014theiceman2014 Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redunited wrote: »
    Stacey man hating b**h.

How is she a man hating bitch because she turned against a rapist not to mention she was a victim of rape.
  • Options
    Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    It does annoy me that Denise has actually been in an abusive relationship herself - you'd expect her to be a bit more wary of Dean just on case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    So your title should read ... my hate for Dean, Shirley & Denise continues to grow

shirley and Denise are believing their son /almost step son when he says he didnt do it. Dean himself believes he has done nothing wrong hence his reaction in the interview.

just cos we know and saw the truth doesnt mean they did? cos they couldnt have done so they are forming their opinion on what they know.

you wouldnt be much of a mother if you didnt believe your child over something serious like this! who wants to think their child is a rapist!

I agree.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KIm isn't on his side. She's just sticking by Denise. Plus Denise's head is everywhere at the moment. I don't think she believes or disbelieves Dean, but doesn't want to turn against him as Dean and Shirley are her connection to Kevin.
  • Options
    Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really sick of this story. I also agree with whoever said they shouldn't have done it.

I don't know how much more I can watch of this, and yet I want to see who killed Lucy.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    I think Denise and Kim both realise Dean is lying next week

How do you know this?
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patrick and Kim seemed to be doubtful when they were at the B&B.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree.
  • Options
    PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
    Forum Member
    To be fair, it's very clear that Shirley has doubts.its written all over her face.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    talking sense is not really condoned in relation to eastenders

In all fairness this is a soap forum
  • Options
    Julie_SmithJulie_Smith Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    This.

Hate Dean and especially Shirley too but Denise is just a bit dizzy
    Because denise is such a good judge of character isn't she, i.e owen,lucas and dr khan
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is really disappointing of Denise to side with Dean. But unlike Shirley, she isn't a malicious self-server with nasty intentions. I think even Shirley isn't 100% certain that Dean is innocent because of her hesitance at times. But she WANTS it to be that way because it suits her agenda against Linda.

Denise would naturally side with her stepson. Not because she hates Linda, but because she thinks she knows him well from her time with Kevin. Denise has more reason to be suspicious of Linda because of the way she lied about Ian/Rainie and her outburst towards her in The Vic before Christmas. Denise isn't a bad person, just a very poor judge of character if we look at her previous husbands/partners.

In the end Denise will learn the truth, perhaps blaming Shirley for never being there for Dean. Shirley could possibly blame Chelsea for influencing Dean to frame someone and got him in prison in the first place.