Options

Lucky Patrick

TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
Forum Member
✭✭
Patrick flies under the radar again. :D

How did he manage to have people nominating the others instead of him, and preventing Sugar from pinning him to a wall for blending with the scenery during most tasks?

Comments

• Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's twice he's got away with it now. He didn't do ANYTHING this week except eat tea in a posh restaurant!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    That's twice he's got away with it now. He didn't do ANYTHING this week except eat tea in a posh restaurant!!

But he ate it with such style;). I do think he's pretty poor and not very articulate. I can see him going as soon as he is taken into the boardroom again
  • Options
    george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    I think Patrick is really likeable, and even if he's not good on the tasks, the candidates want to keep him in, partly because they don't want to see him off and partly because he'll be easier to beat at a later stage than some of the others.

With Sean and Alice, I think it was definitely personality-based that he wasn't in the boardroom - they were both seen to get on well with him.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    Patrick flies under the radar again. :D

How did he manage to have people nominating the others instead of him, and preventing Sugar from pinning him to a wall for blending with the scenery during most tasks?

As Lord Sugar said, it seems people are taking people into the board room based on personality. Patrick and Andrew shoulda been taken back to the board room and Alice probably would have been saved.
  • Options
    Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    and preventing Sugar from pinning him to a wall for blending with the scenery during most tasks?

Of course blends in - did you not see his trousers in the opening shots?:D He must bat for the other side.