[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sharon was GREAT tonight!!

Comments

• 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does. If only she had written her return!
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Sharon was fab tonight. Really loving Kathys comeback she's bringing the drama!
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say Sharon has been written so well in the past year. She's one of the best written characters in the soap right now. The dialogue she is given is top class.
  • wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Phelps have said that Sharon is one of her favourite characters and she always write good Sharon episodes. I loved it :)
  • sloe_ginsloe_gin Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    I absolutely loved Shazza tonight, queening it and threatening Kathy's eyelids. Is it me or did Letitia Dean seem to be pumped at working with Gillian Taylforth again? She had the same energy during the amazing Den two-hander in 2003.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sloe_gin wrote: »
    I absolutely loved Shazza tonight, queening it and threatening Kathy's eyelids. Is it me or did Letitia Dean seem to be pumped at working with Gillian Taylforth again? She had the same energy during the amazing Den two-hander in 2003.

It must be pretty exciting for the actors involved to be reunited especially when you think of some of the amazing stories they've been involved in together in the past. I was glad to see both actresses really giving us a powerhouse performance, it makes the wait somewhat worthwhile
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    I'm more afraid of Sharon's hair than I am of Sharon.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    I'm more afraid of Sharon's hair than I am of Sharon.....

Considering all the work the actress has had done, Kathy looks quite natural, especially next to Sharon with that dodgy tan and terrible hair!
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    craig_25 wrote: »
    Considering all the work the actress has had done, Kathy looks quite natural, especially next to Sharon with that dodgy tan and terrible hair!
    Sharon has great legs though ;)
  • jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon looks amazing! I don't get it when people say she doesn't, she's mid 40s so she doesn't look 26! She looks better now than she did then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jimbo23 wrote: »
    Sharon looks amazing! I don't get it when people say she doesn't, she's mid 40s so she doesn't look 26! She looks better now than she did then

Don't get me wrong, I love Letitia Dean, she's a stunning woman and I don't usually have a bad word for Sharon, but tonight she was a tad orange and her hair was a bit lank and a funny colour. IMO of course.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Phelps is a class writer, glad DTC got her to back on board, considering her busy schedule and hope she writes some more in the near future.

The scenes were old school and well played by everyone involved.

She does Sharon well, which isn't hard considering she wrote a lot of stuff for her when she was a full writer back in the day.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get me wrong, I love Letitia Dean, she's a stunning woman and I don't usually have a bad word for Sharon, but tonight she was a tad orange and her hair was a bit lank and a funny colour. IMO of course.

I agree, they don't dress her great but maybe LD likes it who knows, I thought the actor do have a say in what there wearing.

It's possibly the side affect of bleaching her hair, it doesn't look in the best of condition and it looks like she giving her roots a rest with the bleach, which why it looks darker, she be better of ditching the extensions for a bit
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes I agree. Loved Sharon tonight
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

apart from the lack of lines/wrinkles on her forehead and face that most 60yrs olds have tho I do think in some scenes she does look her age must be the lighting .
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon has been brilliant lately. Her legs are stunning I think she looks great.
  • enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was hoping Sharon would smack her one or grab her before she left and slapped her.
    Sharon feisty!!
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Sharon has been brilliant lately. Her legs are stunning I think she looks great.

she does but wardrobe definitely don't make the best of her figure. Though she does have cracking legs I agree
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They both looked like they were enjoying themselves. Sharon should be in the modern version of the Sixth Sense - she keeps seeing dead people! :D
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    I've seen less wood in a forest than in EE tonight. Some of the language was SO corny!

Sorry to fly against the popular opinion but I don't rate either actress. Compared to the superb acting during Shabam's still birth, tonight was ham in the extreme.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I particularly loved it when she insulted Kathy by describing herself 'wide eyed and quivering lip' :D:D
  • sloe_ginsloe_gin Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    They both looked like they were enjoying themselves. Sharon should be in the modern version of the Sixth Sense - she keeps seeing dead people! :D

Ha ha, what are we going to do if it turns out to be a Hallowe'en 'gag' by the impish DTC and Kaf was dead all along?
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Safi74 wrote: »
    I've seen less wood in a forest than in EE tonight. Some of the language was SO corny!

Sorry to fly against the popular opinion but I don't rate either actress. Compared to the superb acting during Shabam's still birth, tonight was ham in the extreme.

I do like Gillian Taylforth who looks fantastic for someone her age, well she looks great full stop. I agree with you though that some of the lines were corny especially Sharon criticising Kathy's nice clothes while wearing something that resembles a sack herself. I agree that some of the acting was hammy, especially from Letitia Dean who was awful. However Gillian Taylforth as Kathy was fantastic. Kathy won't be gone for long and I can't wait for her to return. I'm so looking forward to Kathy meeting Ian and Ben after all this time!
    Shabnam's still birth was incredibly well acted I agree. It was flawless. I do like the Masoods more and more these days. :)
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant episode. Letitia and Gillian were fab
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha, what are we going to do if it turns out to be a Hallowe'en 'gag' by the impish DTC and Kaf was dead all along?

I'd forgive him if Den n Angie popped up in the next one! :D