Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's alive. ALIVE!!
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's alive... If he's not, I shouldn't call myself a TV fanatic. Also, I really didn't think I'd be that upset over the prospect of Dodger possibly dying, but I am... Wierd! I'd like too see him and Maxine together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I don't think he is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think they kill off both Ash and Dodger.
  • Options
    sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, why do people think Dodger is alive?!?!? It's impossible to survive that IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its a soap so....
  • Options
    fairyfruitcakefairyfruitcake Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's really not impossible to survive being buried in rubble - many, many people survived in similar situations during the second world war for example
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he is. I think he will end up in a coma or something. Poor Martha though- losing 2 kids in one week.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he'll end up in a coma allowing Will to get away with what he's done for even longer :yawn:
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    No, but I personally think he has lost his way since Texas died. The producers and writers seem to be putting him with anyone, even when he is not suited to them. Let him be single for goodness sake and give the character time to recover.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I dont think hes died, I think there is a twist and it will be leanne!
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    He's in a coma, allowing Will's murderous story to be dragged out for a bit longer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. If he was dead they would've found him at the end of the episode. I reckon he'll be in a coma though and when he wakes up he won't remember much.
  • Options
    surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member
    Dodger dies, Will finds Theresa's confession in Dodger's belongings, and uses it to frame her as Texas's killer, citing her jealousy as a reason to kill Texas. That would then be an explaination as to how Theresa gets caught.

Even if she got off from Will framing her for Texas, then she'd have a hard job explaining her confession to killing Calvin.
  • Options
    RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    I don't think he is. I think he will end up in a coma or something. Poor Martha though- losing 2 kids in one week.

Has it been OFFICIALLY confirmed that Ash is dead? ( I mean other than Holly Weston's comment on Twitter).:)
    surfie wrote: »
    Dodger dies, Will finds Theresa's confession in Dodger's belongings, and uses it to frame her as Texas's killer, citing her jealousy as a reason to kill Texas. That would then be an explaination as to how Theresa gets caught.

Even if she got off from Will framing her for Texas, then she'd have a hard job explaining her confession to killing Calvin.

Didn't Myra accidentally erase Theresa's confession?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    I hope he's alive :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Danny Mac has changed his Twitter info from british actor in Hollyoaks to british actor so it looks likely he is dead.
  • Options
    JimmmzzyJimmmzzy Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    i thought that most people looked at the waveguide spoilers..

http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm

it sort of confirms he is still alive as the savage brothers are Dodger and will, unless a random one pops up...
  • Options
    RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Danny Mac has changed his Twitter info from british actor in Hollyoaks to british actor so it looks likely he is dead.

Shouldn't that just be "british"?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jimmmzzy wrote: »
    i thought that most people looked at the waveguide spoilers..

http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm

it sort of confirms he is still alive as the savage brothers are Dodger and will, unless a random one pops up...

what would will and dodger be satisfied about? to then be unsatisfied when confronted by 2 angry parents makes no sense?

and not everyone reads waveguide
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what would will and dodger be satisfied about? to then be unsatisfied when confronted by 2 angry parents makes no sense?

and not everyone reads waveguide

Maybe both being alive. Only for Martha to blame them for Ash's death and maybe Patrick is upset with Dodger over Maxine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe both being alive. Only for Martha to blame them for Ash's death and maybe Patrick is upset with Dodger over Maxine.

why would will be satisfied that dodger is alive if dodger knows everything will has done? we'll see who it is tonight on e4 anyways
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    saw him coming out of nandos, in Liverpool yesterday, he's defo alive :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    saw him coming out of nandos, in Liverpool yesterday, he's defo alive :)

we'll see
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    I think he's alive and it'll be another one of Hollyoaks twists. A lot of people on Twitter last night were very annoyed/upset that Dodger had been killed off so it seems Dodger surviving would be a surprise to some people.