Options

Harriet Jones (spoilers)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,148
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have a bad feeling about Harriet Jones... things don't look too good for her, do they?

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, and be warned - there are some possible spoilers.

In the Digital Spy preview of "the Stolen Earth", it says:
Neil: Let's put it this way: a female we know very well is exterminated this weekend.

OK...

In the mid series trailer, there's a shot of some Daleks bursting into a cottage.

And then, in the trailer at the end of "Turn Left", there's a shot of Harriet Jones, in what seems to be a cottage (i'm guessing this cos' of the wall paper, the shot is a close up so it's not easy to tell). The lighting in this scene, bright un-natural white, is the same as the shot in the mid-series trailer. I'm sure people have figured this out to.

I'll be sad if Harriet gets killed, but, it would bring back the menace that the Daleks lost in S3.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so long as she doesn't turn out to be the red dalek... :)
  • Options
    JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was she in the cast list for Saturday though? I dont remember seeing her in the list so Im not 100% if its her who will be exterminated this Saturday. Apols if she is in the list I may have missed her name!

I have a feeling it might be Marthas mother:cool:
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JimmyJoe wrote: »
    Was she in the cast list for Saturday though? I dont remember seeing her in the list so Im not 100% if its her who will be exterminated this Saturday. Apols if she is in the list I may have missed her name!

I have a feeling it might be Marthas mother:cool:

She was in the 'next time' trailer at the end of Turn Left.
  • Options
    JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    She was in the 'next time' trailer at the end of Turn Left.

I thought that was showing clips from the whole finale- as in 12 and 13..maybe not:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I think Rose dies, but when she dies she becomes the embodiment of the time vortex again.