Luke: "I don't usually condone this behaviour but sing a song, Kat - do something"

L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
Forum Member
✭✭
Yes, he's far too bitter for a lad of his age, and he gossips like a fishwife, and he should know better, etc... but:

"I don't usually condone this behaviour but sing a song, Kat - do something"

That's cracked me up!

I know some people can't see anything positive in Luke at all, but this is a really good example of why he shouldn't be subjected to boos & hatred if he gets evicted tonight.

A witty & well timed attempt to stop the awkward atmosphere in the house.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Luke hadn't bitched, he would have been hot favourite to win this show for that very reason.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,517
    Forum Member
    His bitching has *caused* more trouble than he has ever diffused!
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Luke hadn't bitched, he would have been hot favourite to win this show for that very reason.

Completely agree. A great line from the funniest HM this year. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Davina let's him know that he would have been a favourite to win the show had it not been for his bitching side. Maybe then in future we will only see the good Luke. At his best he's great!
  • L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sofa Spud wrote: »
    His bitching has *caused* more trouble than he has ever diffused!

Yeah, but it's like Rex. You can't have the witty side, without the bad side. It's what gives it the edge. Luke just needs to learn to moderate it a bit. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    Aaaawww I'm going to miss little Lukey!:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I really started out loving Luke, then it went downhill when he became the little crap-stirring snake... But this line from him - hilarious stuff!
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    wanda64 wrote: »
    Aaaawww I'm going to miss little Lukey!:cry:

Get a more powerful rifle then :D
  • You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke could have been a winner if he wasn't obsessed with anticipating the public. Most of his bitching has been centred around giving the public what he thinks we want. Until this week when I think it's sunk in how wrong he's been.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was funny :)