Options

Kelly Clarkson

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,616
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else love her album "Breakaway"?
I hope she makes it big here with this album, I am listening to some live performances by her now and she is really fantastic.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since U Been Gone should easily make it into the top 5 at the end of June now that she's coming over for a promotional trip.
  • Options
    markmc2k5markmc2k5 Posts: 3,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Kelly and love the album which is really fantastic. Hope she gets deserved success when "Since U Been Gone" gets released.
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KC is fantastic. "Since U Been Gone" and "Behind These Hazel Eyes" are both very very good songs. Her cd is always playing in the car :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kelly,what can i say ,great album,voice,a true talent."since" for number 1 in my opinion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    I hate to admit it I was hoodwinked in to downloading Since You Been Gone and it's been on heavy rotation on my media player since. I hear it was co-written and produced by some of the people in Evanescence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive always been a big fan of hers, got both albums downloaded (legally) and listen to them all the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll be coming to the UK to promote soon, I have been told that the video for "Since U Been Gone" has been added to preplay on the box which means it will most prob be added next week.

Oh and is now on capitalfm's playlist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks cp01 for that info.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jesus juice,the evanescence guys didn't co wrote the brill "since",max martin did.However,they co wrote the standout track on album "because of you" and "addicted".Both of these songs have outstanding vocals by Kelly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree aidodub1 "Because Of You" is one of Kelly's best ever songs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is indeed mark but then she has so many good ones on both albums incl "a moment like this","low","beautiful disaster","you thought wrong","breakaway","behind these hazel eyes","gone","where is your heart" and of course "since u been gone".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True aidodub1 it is so hard to choose basically for me there isn't one bad song on "Thankful" or "Breakaway".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i agree mark,i haven't taken either out of my cd system since i've had them ha ha!
  • Options
    jrmich9jrmich9 Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm she's got a great voice, but her music isn't really my kinda thing...however i could watch her music videos all day ;):o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    I totally agree it is one of the most unexpected albums of the year I think and only got it cos of a friend! Brilliant and hope she does well over here as she has done in the states!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly's "breakaway" cd(out on 4th july)has a great variety of pop,rock and ballads to suit most music fans plus ms clarkson's vocals are stronger than ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone interested my Kelly site www.kellysource.co.uk should be up and running within a week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    markmc2k5 wrote:
    Totally agree aidodub1 "Because Of You" is one of Kelly's best ever songs.

...playing that exact song right now as it goes. Bloody awesome song if I do say so myself :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cp01 wrote:
    For anyone interested my Kelly site www.kellysource.co.uk should be up and running within a week.
    Thanks I'll be sure to check it out.
    Good choice matwood :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cp01 will definitely check that out,cheers!
  • Options
    Peej KertonPeej Kerton Posts: 3,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not one for her music.
    But the videos are great when muted! ;0)
    Just my type. :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well peej,i'm one for her music,voice,talent and everything else!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CP01,any further developments with your Kelly website.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard 'Since U Been Gone' the other day and she sounded exactly like Avril Lavigne.....
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    I love Kelly I've been a fan ever since I downloaded one of her performances from American Idol. I bought her first album and its brilliant. From her second album my fave song is beacuse of you :)