Danni axed from x factor ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
Forum Member
✭✭
according to http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a265095/dannii-minogue-axed-from-x-factor.html

im rather disappointed by this cos i actually really liked Danni last year. Now we just be gonna be stuck with Queen Cheryl....... atleast Louie is still there to make us cringe and laugh ( cant slag him cos hes Irish LOL)

Comments

• Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes had more axings than a rainforest

Its probably rubbish (again)

When Dannii does go, Cheryl is going to be bumped down the panel whilst Simons new lapdog takes the new prime spot.

If the rumours are true about X Factor live shows moving to spring then she'll have to leave anyway, or quit Australias Got Talent, because they clash. So shes likely to leave, not be pushed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »
    according to http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a265095/dannii-minogue-axed-from-x-factor.html

im rather disappointed by this cos i actually really liked Danni last year. Now we just be gonna be stuck with Queen Cheryl....... atleast Louie is still there to make us cringe and laugh ( cant slag him cos hes Irish LOL)

If it's true well that's bad, she had a baby ffs. Not happy about that, i like Dannii.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,148
    Forum Member
    I doubt this is true cos it's talking about next year I doubt they've even discussed it yet
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »

I hope it isnt true, its only after losing her this series that I realised how much I liked her compared to that dullard Cheryl :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    I doubt this is true cos it's talking about next year I doubt they've even discussed it yet

Exactly. No way are the decisions for next year already discussed and I think the first thing after the current X-Factor UK in Simon's mind is X Factor US, not the next series of X Factor UK. I wish newspapers would stop selling their guesses as facts. Yes, it's possible that Dannii will leave because Simon may want some changes and unfortunately Dannii will be the first judge to get the axe, not princess Cheryl. But this is far away from being decided yet.

Dannii has been too happy lately, the newspapers couldn't stand it anymore and are trying to present some bad press about her.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Can't stand the constant manipulation of the public by X Factor!! How many times have we read this headline about Danni? Why do we have to have headline after headline about the JUDGES and their relationships when the show is about finding new talent. We had Danni and Cheryl supposedly warring over Simon!!! The whole thing is pathetic and the public fall for it, time after time. If this year's X Factor is as bad as last years, I doubt if I will bother to watch it. These talent shows lately seem to only find deluded people who have no talent rather than people like Paul Potts or Susan Boyle etc.
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last years manipulation was incredibly see thru and insulted our intelligence, i like danni and hope she stays but i dont invest so much caring about the show or the acts anymore.. either they win and are one hit wonders and i cant stand them... (that scottish bloke, steve whats his face and last years will go the same).. or they dont win and 6mths later their familes are whining about them (see ollys press today) or they win and get accused of being too big for their boots (see alex)

they cant win, seems we want to build them up to bring them down but i often feel the angers fuelled by the blatent manipulation rather than genuine anger towards the acts themselves
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the same every year