World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,922
    Forum Member
    But more importantly Cops arnt going to be swarming round my house? :D

GODDAMIT JR just cause I prefer the Forest fan>:(:D.
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A very good Raw.

Shame Paige only had that one promo, I thought she was very good on the mic though. (Heel Paige > Face Paige)

Heath Slater defeating Seth Rollins. :o:D

Awesome ending with Stephanie giving both Bella's Pedigrees.
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,922
    Forum Member
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    I still can't believe Michael Cole said Paige attacked AJ Lee.

They're best friends. :(

Hopefully Paige wins the Title at Summerslam on her birthday.

Yeah AJ so jumped off that stage at least we got a view of AJs arse after that fall I mean jump:blush::D.
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paige's on her Twitter.

I knew Paige and AJ Lee were best friends. :cry::D
    Yeah AJ so jumped off that stage at least we got a view of AJs arse after that fall I mean jump:blush::D.

I agree Sinister.
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raw was truly terrible last night.

Bar the promo for Lesnar/Cena and the Reign/Kane match it was just a sales pitch for the Network. But at least the UK launch is only a few months away!

Cesaro getting a jobbers entrance and the losing to someone who is effectively a jobber is very concerning. His stock has plummeted.
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lesnar Cena best thing on the show. And they werent even there. LOLZ
  • The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they have found the perfect way to stop Cena giving his crap promo's at last.

I dont really think this match really needs any promo's. There are more then enough storylines going on to take up Raw/Smackdown at the moment. There is no storyline for this match, Its all about Lesner going though someone.

Lesner showed he can talk but I think just rather not talk to other people so a room and a camera is the best way to deal with him. I can imagine when he is on his farm in the middle of nowhere he would be more then happy to spend days without talking to a single person
  • Central cakeCentral cake Posts: 5,618
    Forum Member
    So how will the network work in the UK? Will we get PPV's? Or just on demand stuff?
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,750
    Forum Member
    So how will the network work in the UK? Will we get PPV's? Or just on demand stuff?

Seemingly in the same way that it works in the US and the other 170 countries launching later this month. I'm sure if it was to be a Sky deal it would have been announced as with the Canadian model.

I personally expect PPVs to be included or there is less incentive to sign up. WWE have shown in the US, their biggest market, they really aren't bothered if providers drop the events.

I fell asleep as expected, woke up to see the end of the Rollins match and then watched the contract signing this morning. I think Brie did well again, just needs to stop shouting at the end of her sentence, she handled the Punk chants well and has stepped up whilst working with Steph. The Vincess was great again and her pedigrees weren't too shabby. I missed most of the last hour and reading comments back I probably go back and catch up except for the GoldStarDust match.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know the reason Lance Cade had the seizure on the plane that apparently led to his release in 2008? What was the major league mistake Jr talked about? Dash of heroin?
  • Spanner82Spanner82 Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know how much the networks is?
    Forum Member
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    Anyone know the reason Lance Cade had the seizure on the plane that apparently led to his release in 2008? What was the major league mistake Jr talked about? Dash of heroin?

I've only done a quick google search but apparently prescription drugs. How true that is, I don't know.
  • KMKYWAPKMKYWAP Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spanner82 wrote: »

£12.99.
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KMKYWAP wrote: »
    £12.99.

Where are you getting this from?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rusev walks down to the ring > advert break > Rusev has already won.

As for Fan-Dan-Go and Hornswoggle, jesus.

Oh and don't forget folks, you can watch summerslam for a mere sum of NINE NINETY NINE!
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not too sure if this has already been mentioned but just noticed that the channel truTV (ch565 on Sky) is showing the Steve Austin show Redneck Island,tonight at 10pm.Not too sure if it's the 1st episode.
  • D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoiler for next week's Raw...
    An nWo reunion is scheduled with Hogan, Nash and Hall
  • tony321tony321 Posts: 10,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spanner82 wrote: »

I believe HHH said it was $9.99
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tony321 wrote: »
    I believe HHH said it was $9.99

6 quid in our money..cant honestly seeing it being that cheap.
    maybe a tenner (anything more and i will happily carry on watching the ppv's the next day for free elsewhere)
  • stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Raw was truly awful last night. At least it can only get better next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should just sack all the superstars except Jericho and clone him and have a roster of y2js. That would be the best roster evvvvv....
    Forum Member
    They should just sack all the superstars except Jericho and clone him and have a roster of y2js. That would be the best roster evvvvv....

For three months a year....
  • DejaVoodooDejaVoodoo Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2152953-triple-h-and-stephanie-mcmahon-discuss-creative-at-needham-fireside-chat

A few notes

We can expect to see WCW Nitro episodes on the WWE Network in the next 45 days (alongside the new Monday Night War program).
    The WWE Network that is being rolled out globally should be the same as the US version. This including pricing-$9.99/month with a six-month commitment or just $19.99 for just a single month. Expect to see a lot of internet advertising.
    WWE adamantly believes that Charisma is x-factor which separates superstars and megastars.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For three months a year....

3 out of 12 is 4. 4 plus 12 is 16. 16 minus 4= 12. 12 take away the 1 is 2. Add a J next to the 2 and a y before the 2. And whatve you got?

:D
    Forum Member
    3 out of 12 is 4. 4 plus 12 is 16. 16 minus 4= 12. 12 take away the 1 is 2. Add a J next to the 2 and a y before the 2. And whatve you got?

:D

12 take away 1 is 11?

And you already had a 12 when you started so why not just skip steps 1-3 and take 10 from the 12 to get your 2? :p
This discussion has been closed.