Emmerdale: who dies on 40th anniversary

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
Forum Member
It's definitely not Bernice cos she returns in November and it's definitely not Alicia cos she's in prison.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... and it's definitely not Seth, because he's already dead & buried illegally in the woods.
  • starlight 12starlight 12 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I think it could be Cain or zak. Both well loved by the audience, both could 'have it coming', and both have been in a long time. Also SB said it was about revenge, Cain could get revenge on zak. Anyone else think the same?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or Jackson

Cause it's not what he would have wanted :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It definetly not Ali because she is to real to kill off!
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm betting on Cameron, mainly because I don't see any role for him once it comes out about him and Chas.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I'm betting on Cameron, mainly because I don't see any role for him once it comes out about him and Chas.

Good shout OJ, he does seem the most likely doesn't he.

You could say 'he had it coming too' I guess.

I reckon you're right.
  • Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking Mr Carl sadly - if any one has it coming it's him. I know about the contract extension but it isn't inconceivable that they came to an arrangement with the actor to terminate the contract 6 months early.

At the end of the day 6 months pay is nothing in the greater scheme of things to have a big story especially with all the extra expense already involved in doing a live episode.

I hope it's not Carl - I do like his roguish charm - and as for the killing of Tom, well everyone makes mistakes...:o:D I still balme Belle for her singing....:cool:

It could even be a double whammy with Cameron killing Carl!:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I think Cameron or Chas will kill Carl
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good shout OJ, he does seem the most likely doesn't he.

You could say 'he had it coming too' I guess.

I reckon you're right.

*preens*

(I'm usually wrong though) :D:D
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,224
    Forum Member
    Mabe Aaron will rock up with the glass of solpadine again and force it down Cameron's throat. :p
  • Lucyy-21Lucyy-21 Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Sarah?
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucyy-21 wrote: »
    Sarah?

The producers bottled out on killing her off, apparently.

I think it'll be Mr Carl:(
  • Lucyy-21Lucyy-21 Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    The producers bottled out on killing her off, apparently.

I think it'll be Mr Carl:(

Why do you say they bottled out? I hope it's not Carl! I love him!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They did bottle it. It was originally mooted that Sarah would die, but the producers did a u-turn; a child dying would have been too controversial for them.

(I like Mr Carl, too)
  • Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They've said that the initial story was that Sarah would have this terminal illnesss and die but they decided it was too "dark" or something for the show, so went down the saviour sibling route instead.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's obvious it will be Carl, he has fallen out with Jimmy, the business is slowly being taken over by Charity and he has ruined all his close relationships. At the moment everyone in the village hates him, they are setting it all up ready.
  • The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
    Forum Member
    Adam Thomas has said the cast member will be 'sorely missed' and Tom Lister seems to be a right character in real life. Perhaps the affair won't come out in the anniversary week and Cameron and Chas will kill Carl?
  • 16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be Carl, and if it is, I hope somebody makes reference to the fact he killed his own father. Like, seriously, what happened with that? It's almost as if it never happened.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nooo Carl :( does it happen at the festival? I hope its not Edna in a mosh pit.
  • laurenlawsonlaurenlawson Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be either Cameron or Paddy?
  • shanks909shanks909 Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    My money is on Sandy, Betty, or Alan.
  • DancesWithKatsDancesWithKats Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    I think it will be Carl. They seem to be setting up motives for various people at the moment. Chaz and Cameron to keep their affair secret. He's falling out with Jimmy. Charity would do it to get her hands on the business. Maybe Rodney.
    Let's be honest he does have it coming, but would certainly be missed.
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    I think it will be Carl. He's deliberately playing the panto baddie to everyone to hammer home the idea that he "has it coming". Good job Blackburn doesn't produce Poirot or Miss Marple, there would be no surprises then.
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it could be Cain or zak. Both well loved by the audience, both could 'have it coming', and both have been in a long time. Also SB said it was about revenge, Cain could get revenge on zak. Anyone else think the same?

Funny enough when I first heard of the anniversary death Zak came into my head as it said the person was well loved and then the possibility of Cain too. If it is Cain I will not be watching Emmerdale again. Then thinking along the lines of Paddy or Marlon too. It is definitely a male character isn't it
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone might die of Natural Causes?
    Maybe a heart attack?

People like Zac and Ashley have pledged there future to the show ect.