100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

This B list singer/D list actress who is going to be in a probable hit movie kept hitting on female flight attendants during her long long flight. She had a little mini-private cabin within the plane and kept pushing her call button and was naked each time. After a few times doing this she was warned she would be arrested when the plane landed if she didn't get dressed immediately and to also stop pressing the call button.

I Will Never Let You Down
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ I think that blind has transformed my view of a certain foxy actress!

That wouldn't surprise me in the least about her.

A friend of mine won a competition last year to meet her in LA. He was allowed to take a friend with him as part of the trip. He was told that the meeting with her would probably last about 10 minutes and he wouldn't be allowed pictures with her.

The meeting took place and to his surprise, she and her husband from 90210 took them out for bowling and some drinks and spent a few hours with them. They really went out of their way to give them a good time. They were so down-to-earth and friendly too. She actually did pose for a picture with him too, but he had to sign a contract that he wouldn't post it on social media sites. She really did go above and beyond.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

Blind Items Revealed

This B list singer/D list actress who is going to be in a probable hit movie kept hitting on female flight attendants during her long long flight. She had a little mini-private cabin within the plane and kept pushing her call button and was naked each time. After a few times doing this she was warned she would be arrested when the plane landed if she didn't get dressed immediately and to also stop pressing the call button.

If that's true I definitely wouldn't mind her doing that hehe. :kitty:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julia09 wrote: »
    >> Big Questions <<
    What people are asking this week
    Which highly irritating Brit celeb has a pretty modern approach to healthcare? For months she'll cane the drugs (coke and adderall) to keep her weight down, then schedule some Harley St time to keep the addiction under control.

Bit late to the party, but was wondering about the divorced one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2718007/Fancy-seeing-Fearne-Cotton-steps-red-tunic-bumping-Denise-Van-Outen-thigh-skimming-print-dress.html#comments

I would hope not, given that she has a young child, but she certainly fits the blind. :(

Or how about the Mum who used to go to Iceland? Or her big boobed mate, who recently had a baby and bragged about her post-pregnancy weightloss, complete with tweeted pic of her 'slim' body? Ms Big Boobs has a track record for bragging about weightloss, even though she's never been overweight.
    Forum Member
    >> Big Questions <<
    Which highly irritating Brit celeb has a pretty modern approach to healthcare? For months she'll cane the drugs (coke and adderall) to keep her weight down, then schedule some Harley St time to keep the addiction under control.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2718007/Fancy-seeing-Fearne-Cotton-steps-red-tunic-bumping-Denise-Van-Outen-thigh-skimming-print-dress.html#comments

Alfie's older sister?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alfie's older sister?

She was my first thought too, although maybe they would have called her a singer rather than just a celeb. Hmm...
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine won a competition last year to meet her in LA. He was allowed to take a friend with him as part of the trip. He was told that the meeting with her would probably last about 10 minutes and he wouldn't be allowed pictures with her.

The meeting took place and to his surprise, she and her husband from 90210 took them out for bowling and some drinks and spent a few hours with them. They really went out of their way to give them a good time. They were so down-to-earth and friendly too. She actually did pose for a picture with him too, but he had to sign a contract that he wouldn't post it on social media sites. She really did go above and beyond.

They sound like a lovely couple
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blind Items Revealed - CDAN

This celebrity is a lovely person. Probably too lovely for her own good. Too trusting. She believes every word that people say to her. It has caused her to go down in flames and until she realizes what people are doing to her they will continue to walk over her and take advantage and she will end up with nothing. Our celebrity is probably B- list. A singer. For a brief moment in time she was approaching A list. Now, she will be lucky to not be a D by the end of the year. At this point she is just fighting to get paychecks.

People think she is rich because of her success but her "mentor" kept most of the money for himself and told her she would make her money the next time around. Her mentor is an a-hole of monumental proportions who convinced her to sign over some rights in exchange for his help with her music. She did so and now has nothing but promises and two or three nights of being degraded by the mentor who is a former A list tweener. She bought a lot of things because she thought she had the money or would keep having money. Not extravagant things. She wasn't out buying pink furs or anything. She bought a condo which she is now selling. She bought a car which she already sold. She was talked into working with other people and because she is nice did so for a flat fee even though she was entitled to much more. She just wanted to help and was trying to pay it forward. There is no pay it forward in the music industry. Because she has not jumped on the sex for songs bandwagon or sex for everything bandwagon her career has nosedived. Things are "delayed." Things are "subject to budget cuts." No air play and no support means our celebrity has gone from a household name to a nobody in record time.

Call Me Maybe

Sad if true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CDAN

At an iHeartRadio after party this weekend, this former A list tweener actress turned singer was hugging and kissing a guy who is definitely not the guy she was hooking up with last week. The kissing and groping and grinding lasted until his coke ran out. 20 minutes later she was doing the same thing with another guy. She is really young to be in the worst celebrity list and things will only get worse.

Cat Valentine?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ellesworth wrote: »

Call Me Maybe

Sad if true

It is :( Her mentor is the Baby who'd Never Say Never, right?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup. Him and the guy whose first name is the same as an early 00s eurodance act that sang very logical
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Yes you're right, he converted to Islam in 1998. The film he had the lead role in was called 'Half Baked' which I have never heard of, so not sure how bad the special effect were!

If you've never heard of it (neither have I) it is hardly a film "beloved of everybody" is it?
    He was also in the Nutty Professor...

But he wasn't the lead in that, nor was he a tweener actor at any point, so although 'Home of Top Gear Repeats' 'Small Church' converted to Islam, I don't think it can possibly be him in the BI
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I would hope not, given that she has a young child, but she certainly fits the blind. :(

Or how about the Mum who used to go to Iceland? Or her big boobed mate, who recently had a baby and bragged about her post-pregnancy weightloss, complete with tweeted pic of her 'slim' body? Ms Big Boobs has a track record for bragging about weightloss, even though she's never been overweight.

The latter wouldn't surprise me and could be 'the reason' even though she claims not to know.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >> Big Questions <<

With respect, we shouldn't name actual names - just give clues.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    If you've never heard of it (neither have I) it is hardly a film "beloved of everybody" is it?

But he wasn't the lead in that, nor was he a tweener actor at any point, so although 'Home of Top Gear Repeats' 'Small Church' converted to Islam, I don't think it can possibly be him in the BI

His first film role was when he was 19 so wouldn't class him aas a tweener really. And I thought he was more of a comedian than an actor.
    Forum Member

This celebrity is a lovely person. Probably too lovely for her own good. Too trusting. She believes every word that people say to her. It has caused her to go down in flames and until she realizes what people are doing to her they will continue to walk over her and take advantage and she will end up with nothing. Our celebrity is probably B- list. A singer. For a brief moment in time she was approaching A list. Now, she will be lucky to not be a D by the end of the year. At this point she is just fighting to get paychecks.

People think she is rich because of her success but her "mentor" kept most of the money for himself and told her she would make her money the next time around. Her mentor is an a-hole of monumental proportions who convinced her to sign over some rights in exchange for his help with her music. She did so and now has nothing but promises and two or three nights of being degraded by the mentor who is a former A list tweener. She bought a lot of things because she thought she had the money or would keep having money. Not extravagant things. She wasn't out buying pink furs or anything. She bought a condo which she is now selling. She bought a car which she already sold. She was talked into working with other people and because she is nice did so for a flat fee even though she was entitled to much more. She just wanted to help and was trying to pay it forward. There is no pay it forward in the music industry. Because she has not jumped on the sex for songs bandwagon or sex for everything bandwagon her career has nosedived. Things are "delayed." Things are "subject to budget cuts." No air play and no support means our celebrity has gone from a household name to a nobody in record time.

Call Me Maybe

Sad if true

It's possible. This isn't anything new though, that side of the music industry is vile.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    It's possible. This isn't anything new though, that side of the music industry is vile.

She was in a blind a while back trying to pawn/sell a mega expensive handbag because she needed the money.

I actually really like the song and always feel sorry for her now when I see the video. She looked like she was going to do well then nothing. Poor love.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They seem to be a really lovely, private couple. Not suprised to hear this at all. :)
    Forum Member

This former A list tweener is ready and willing to reprise her biggest role but only if her female co-star is not involved. They hate each other. No matter how much our former A lister pretends otherwise.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Call Me Maybe

Sad if true

While this isn't nice at all i always thought she would be a one hit wonder or close too it, Her first song was arguably too big to follow

But the people involved should be ashamed
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This former A list tweener is ready and willing to reprise her biggest role but only if her female co-star is not involved. They hate each other. No matter how much our former A lister pretends otherwise.

Lizzie McGuire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The co star being the hispanic girl?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed

She's trying to claw it back now with a series as a judge/coach on the voice UK...
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member

I was thinking the female vampire slayer
    Forum Member
    The co star being the hispanic girl?

Yep. Her character suddenly "goes on holiday" for like the last 5 episodes and isn't in the movie either. I always thought that was odd.
This discussion has been closed.