Options

EE: Why did Max hide the drugs?

BomoLadBomoLad Posts: 17,821
Forum Member
✭✭
Unless I missed something and he was involved in supplying them, what does he care? It's not as if Roxy can get done for possession now. Also not sure why he would be bothered to defend her honour to the point of wanting to shield knowledge from Jack in case it makes him think less of her.

Comments

• Options
    mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BomoLad wrote: »
    Unless I missed something and he was involved in supplying them, what does he care? It's not as if Roxy can get done for possession now. Also not sure why he would be bothered to defend her honour to the point of wanting to shield knowledge from Jack in case it makes him think less of her.

because he touched the bag the night they died, if the police found them it have his fingerprints on the bag
  • Options
    CobblersCobblers Posts: 5,503
    Forum Member
    I don't think that it was anything more than he wanted to hide the drugs, I don't for a minute believe that he was her dealer. He was reacting at that moment and not thinking straight, IMO.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may have also been due to how he'd know Jack would react if he thought Roxy was doing drugs. I mean he already had a vendetta against her.
  • Options
    BomoLadBomoLad Posts: 17,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It may have also been due to how he'd know Jack would react if he thought Roxy was doing drugs. I mean he already had a vendetta against her.

But what's Jack going to do? Being angry with someone dead is going to have fairly limited consequences.
  • Options
    ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    He wanted to salvage her reputation as he's Mr Nice Guy now. His fingerprints were already on her bag so it can't be that.
  • Options
    camellocamello Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    But he's bound to get caught on cctv now going back into her room the morning after??
  • Options
    mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    I've been wondering why he hid them too, I assumed doh me had missed something.

I'm still not convinced Max has ulterior motives. Mr Nice Guy doesn't wash with me.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did Max touch the bag? I must have missed that, was he doing drugs with Roxy the night before?
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max has only been back a week and he's already acting dodgy.