World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXII (Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as it's not being discussed on the TNA section, has anyone seen Steiners twitter? That guy legit hates Hogan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LaFleur wrote: »
    Off to a Kane signing next week What can i get him to sign?

Get him to sign a family picture since he's a "sucker for family reunions"....
  • MarshfishMarshfish Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »

Redmond,

I enjoyed reading your blog about the Hall of Fame ceremony.The photos were good, and I liked the brief video clip of Jericho, Santino, and others arriving for the HOF ceremony. Sounds like you had a great time there in Miami.

Marshall

My article on the passing of WWE Hall of Famer Chief Jay Strongbow:
    http://marshfish.hubpages.com/hub/Ex-prowrestlingstarChiefJayStrongbow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gwm101 wrote: »

Clever.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have a full list of the signings?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as it's not being discussed on the TNA section, has anyone seen Steiners twitter? That guy legit hates Hogan.

I did read it, it was pretty intense! By the sound of they either have TNA wrestlers in tight contracts, or they're incredibly loyal and won't leave. (I've only been watching for about 6 months and don't know much about the backstage situations) sounds absolutely mental though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've been reading it and ''They cut the money for catering and we startd using paper plates n plastic.****ing crazy!!!!'' was just hilarious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    I've been reading it and ''They cut the money for catering and we startd using paper plates n plastic.****ing crazy!!!!'' was just hilarious.

Haha, that was a great one.

He was encouraging viewers to change channel when Hogan, Bischoff (Bitchoff to him) or Garrett come on screen as they "won't miss anything".

Quote of the night "Lets show these assholes that we dont want their bullshit and its time to save TNA from the same fate as WCW"

I'll take it he's been fired? There's no way this guys still in a job...
  • daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just purchased some nose bleed tickets for nottingham on sunday, does anyone know of any signings?
  • themcqthemcq Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Just watched Nxt for the first time there and thought it was a lot better than Smackdown (not just this week but in general) William Regal is different class.
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did read it, it was pretty intense! By the sound of they either have TNA wrestlers in tight contracts, or they're incredibly loyal and won't leave. (I've only been watching for about 6 months and don't know much about the backstage situations) sounds absolutely mental though.

Better the devil you know.

Most of the TNA guys won't leave the company because they know Vince would treat them like shit. Look what happened to Frankie Kazarian.

For the main event and some mid-card guys, TNA is a God-send. It gives them a sizeable paycheck, a light schedule and no locker-room McMahon/Hemsley hierarchy to contend with. For the guys on the lower-card, pay and work is poor, but at least they're not jobbing on national television to Brodus Clay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    themcq wrote: »
    Just watched Nxt for the first time there and thought it was a lot better than Smackdown (not just this week but in general) William Regal is different class.
    I recently went back and watched some recent NXT shows, and I really enjoyed them. The plot-lines can be absolutely mental, but very fun. And they give the matches good time.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    Gwm101 wrote: »

Take a photo of a mannequin, say that it's Katie Vick and ask him to sign it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/169133719786018/

Might I inform people of the North East Wrestling Gym which is only £5 a session and train on Sundays. It's in North Shields. I'm not involved. Too unfit, but I do stalk the page from time to time :o
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    DratVanity wrote: »
    I recently went back and watched some recent NXT shows, and I really enjoyed them. The plot-lines can be absolutely mental, but very fun. And they give the matches good time.

Yeah, NXT is a really fun show to watch. Undercard talent getting the chance to have longer matches than they would on Raw or Smackdown most weeks, time to work on characters and storylines as well. Johnny Curtis is one of my favourites in the whole company atm. His weirdo gimmick is great to watch. he just needs to ditch the generic entrance music. I also think Maxine is a star in the making.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NXT > TNA :D:o;)
  • Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest NXT outshone both main shows this week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WWE will be bringing back the No Way Out pay-per-view this year on June 17th from East Rutherford, New Jersey. The new No Way Out DVD synopsis indicates a format change for the event.

Rumors a few months back were that No Way Out would feature more cage matches, similar to TNA’s Lockdown pay-per-view. The synopsis below indicates cage matches with various stipulations. Here’s the DVD synopsis:

“After a three year hiatus, WWE No Way Out is back and recharged! The annual pay-per-view that became notorious for its brutal, main event Steel Cage Matches gets reincarnated, but this time the Superstars of WWE will take the thematic event a step further, as they find new and innovative ways to prevent opponents from escaping. All stipulations in place, which may include Lumberjack, Strap, Chain, Steel Cage, Handcuff Matches or more will ensure no respite from the chaos inside the ring.”

A gimmick match inside a gimmick match...sounds great :p
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheamus @ Dublin show, in Ireland.

Brilliant stuff with the kid. I like Sheamus. One a' the good guys.
  • daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody know anything about signings?
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member

Can definitely see the resembelence in the second picture! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I really don't get the love for Daniel Bryan at all, imo he's boring, he can't sell, and his finisher is just awful, it's got to the stage where I have to fast forward or turn over during his tv time which is a shame because I'm really invested in Sheamus
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't get the love for Daniel Bryan at all, imo he's boring, he can't sell, and his finisher is just awful, it's got to the stage where I have to fast forward or turn over during his tv time which is a shame because I'm really invested in Sheamus

Just because he's 'not you're thing' does'nt make him boring. Boring I'd say is a big insult for any entertainer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Just because he's 'not you're thing' does'nt make him boring. Boring I'd say is a big insult for any entertainer.

An entertainer? good grief he's far from that, how can anyone find him entertaining? he can wrestle but he has no character at ALL
This discussion has been closed.