EastEnders - Jack and Honey relationship

LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have had this feeling for months, that something will happen between them.......

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    No no just no
  • AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A man and woman can just be friends.

She is showing him compassion in a time of need, nothing more.

I hope ...
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not.

Hopefully, Jack and Honey remain just friends and nothing more.
  • chellehighnesschellehighness Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anything does go ahead I hope they're both single. Im so over affairs on soaps. So predictable
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This SOC doesn't strike me as an affairs guy. Just slow and steady
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,856
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote: »
    I have had this feeling for months, that something will happen between them.......

I had the same feeling too, there seems to be quite long/direct long look in the eye exchanges between them and I can see it happening. Don't want it to happen though.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly think Scott Maslen has left EastEnders so i dont see this happening now.
  • ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    I can see it happening, definitely. EE have had characters brought together by grief before (Jane and Ian in aftermath of Lucy's murder). I can see Honey becoming indispensable, being brilliant with the three kids - and Jack, in a haze of grief, just being drawn to her sweet, kind nature.

Honey would most likely fall very hard for Jack, but Jack would want to back out after a few weeks and go after his usual hard as nails gangster type.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though I'm not a fan of her character I wouldn't mind bring Little Mo being brought back for Billy if Honey has an affair.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said ages ago this will probably happen. I really hope it doesn't, though. I would feel so bad for Billy.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honey is a very loyal character, I feel it would be too unbelievable for her to have an affair and certainly ruin her. Honey is well liked because she is so unlike the other cheating, sly residents. She is a genuine warm person with a strong sense of morality
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Honey is a very loyal character, I feel it would be too unbelievable for her to have an affair and certainly ruin her. Honey is well liked because she is so unlike the other cheating, sly residents. She is a genuine warm person with a strong sense of morality

I agree.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I honestly think Scott Maslen has left EastEnders so i dont see this happening now.

What makes you say that vas? Is it his Twitter activity?
  • XOXoAbbieoXOXXOXoAbbieoXOX Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she'll be feeling a sense of guilt. She interrupted their wedding night for the kids to have a bedtime story read to them. If she'd have done it herself, Ronnie wouldn't have left the hotel room and both her and Roxy would have been getting all branning'ed up. I think that's all that's going on in her mind to be honest
  • Les CorkerLes Corker Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honey wouldn't take advantage of a grieving man
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep these two apart.
  • LaneKentLaneKent Posts: 2,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please no. I have never been a fan and after these last 3 episodes she has really irritated me.

Honey's only saving grace is that she is at heart a good, decent person (even if she butt's her nose into other people's business too much). So to have her have an affair with Jack would ruin this character's credibility.
  • Peg ODwyerPeg ODwyer Posts: 43,045
    Forum Member
    No No & No
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who doesn't like a bit of Honey? I certainly do, I love some honey in my pancakes. :)

Plus, Honey is a Mitchell by marriage so that means Jack will have his eye on her... it's not a question of if but a question of when, I'm afraid.
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    I hope not.

Hopefully, Jack and Honey remain just friends and nothing more.

My thoughts exactly :)