Watch this video from America,

She is way better than our current lot.

X Factor America

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh My God! She is a little power house!! Her voice certainly doesn't seem like it belongs to an 11 year old girl! :eek:
  • Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    Well, she can sing but it sounded, becasue of her age, like an impersonation.

Let us know if there are any other clips of her singing something else.

Apart from anything else, at 11 yrs old, she is way too young to be promoted successfully I think.
    Better to keep her under wraps until she can be properly appreciated rather than getting involved in a sort of freak act 11yr old syndrome.

She has a lot of growing up to do yet.
  • Options
    SteUKSteUK Posts: 5,834
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere that on that show Piers Morgan made a 12 year old boy cry on stage and refused to apologise! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't clicked on the link yet, but I'm pretty sure it's Bianca Ryan, and yes, she's incredible. Excellent voice for such a young girl.

And, she went on to win the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has a voice and a pair of lungs on her, no doubt, but if she's singing like that at 11 she'll be lucky to have a voice at all by the time she's an adult.
  • Options
    fifi_folEfifi_folE Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She reminds me of Christina Aguilera, same deep but power voice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She sounds like she is putting on her voice.
  • Options
    spoonboyspoonboy Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this from an american x factor?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    spoonboy wrote:

i trhink its americas got talent.

shes really good! :D
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spoonboy wrote:

No, but it is another Simon Cowell show, America's Got Talent, which invites people with any kind of talent to audition. This girl (Bianca Ryan?) won it this year, and after it was such a huge success stateside, its coming to ITV in the new year (Britains Got Talent). Simon Cowell will judge the UK one, with Piers Morgan also on the panel. Paul O'Grady was initially to be the host, but after his fall out with ITV, its rumoured to be Noel Edmonds.
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is that bloody Piers Morgan judging a talent contest? What musical knowledge has he?

Is it just compulsory now that you have to have a bitchy brit on the judging panel?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow she's amazing!! :O
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well charlotte church was discovered at 12 yrs old from a tv clip............ and being on american idol..........i wouldnt be suprsied
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shes like aguilera
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes likes christine aguilera, except shes fat and ugly also!
  • Options
    cctpscctps Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dave1986L wrote:
    Shes likes christine aguilera, except shes fat and ugly also!
    And you'res likes a normals 19/20 year olds, only you don'ts knows abouts grammars...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    OMG she is amazing! and we're stuck with the Maccy D's !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, that girl was amazing! I can't believe she is only 11. :eek:
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that is freaky.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She has a voice and a pair of lungs on her, no doubt, but if she's singing like that at 11, she'll be lucky to have a voice at all by the time she's an adult.

Her voice will be fine because she's using connected sound to an incredible belt facility. I've been fortunate enough in my time to have taught two other singers similar to her and both have gone on to have great careers as adults. If this girl was over here, Jonathan Shalit (Charlotte Church's former manager), would be onto her like fire in a dry field of corn!
  • Options
    Slainte MhathSlainte Mhath Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    CloudyE wrote:
    Well, she can sing but it sounded, becasue of her age, like an impersonation.

The whole thing looked and sounded like an impersonation. Had I just been listening to the performance without knowing that it was an 11 year old singing it I'm not sure I'd have been able to tell mind you, but I found it slightly disturbing viewing.

Come back when you've got through puberty, you've lost the annoying lithp, have had boys break your heart a few times and you've learnt what sexy actually means... then we'll see if the huge potential in your voice has been translated into something special!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Shes good, very confident little madem