Lost Girl - Season 3 - Canadian Pace - No Spoilers

Starts this Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g256XI7VDcA

Hope it's an improvement on season 2. The added 9 episodes, plus the toned down sex/swearing, really made the season drag for me. At times it hardly felt anything like the first season.

Comments

• GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too have my fingers crossed for an improvement.

and for Dyson to die.
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Dyson is great, but they need to get rid of the whole "mate for life" storyline to fix whats wrong with Lost Girl. That way the dynamic between Bo and the Dr can grow and Kenzi can finally get some wolf :D

Looking forward to the show, hope its not to long before Syfy picks it up again.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't stand the doctor! Loved Dyson though!
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    I'm more interested in Kenzi :cool: I like her partnership with Hale (who I didn't see in the trailer), but not sure I want them as a couple.
    Forum Member
    A Dyson, Hale, Kenzi love triangle would work oh so well! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I too have my fingers crossed for an improvement.

and for Dyson to die.

No! I love Dyson in it! The wolf and little Kenzi are my favourite characters in it.

And did you see the swapping bodies episode? Those two where the best actors in it.

I don't have any feelings towards the doctor or Hale characters though. They can go! :p

And I do think the star needs to loose a little bit of weight :o
    Forum Member

And I do think the star needs to loose a little bit of weight :o

Are you referring to Bo? :eek: She has an amazing figure, if anything Kenzi needs a few more square meals :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenzen wrote: »
    Are you referring to Bo? :eek: She has an amazing figure, if anything Kenzi needs a few more square meals :o

Yes, I am talking about Bo :o

And I do actually agree with you about Kenzi too! :D

I think there's an ideal place somewhere between the two. :cool:
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think there's an ideal place somewhere between the two. :cool:

Indeed ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I may have been too harsh calling for Dyson's death, especially now that I'm reminded of the body swap episode, the actor was fantastic in that one. I just want Bo and Dr Lauren to end up together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just want Bo and Dr Lauren to end up together.

That's just what I DON'T want!:eek: In fact I wouldn't be bothered if Lauren was written out all together!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »
    That's just what I DON'T want!:eek: In fact I wouldn't be bothered if Lauren was written out all together!

I don't feel so strongly about it but I wouldn't be bothered if Lauren was written out.

But I am dying to find out what is going to happen to Kenzi after she got that goo on her. I wonder if they will make her a Fae? I hope so. I think it could makes things more interesting :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My thoughts exactly!! I was late to the Lost Girl party so watched season 1 and most of Season 2 before venturing on to forums and I was shocked at how many people disliked Dyson and loved the Doc!!
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    GerriP wrote: »
    I was late to the Lost Girl party so watched season 1 and most of Season 2 before venturing on to forums and I was shocked at how many people disliked Dyson and loved the Doc!!

Not too shocking when you consider how large a percentage of Lost Girl fans are lesbians. And that is just fans in general. If you narrow it down to the super-fans who are always posting about the show on the internet, then the percentage gets even bigger.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,043
    Forum Member
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any more lesbainy :D:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm worried now. They've put Bo together with Dr Hotpants far too early in the season. They'll have to break them up to make some kind of conflict with bloody Dyson. On the other hand, that does give them time to do that mid-season, leading to an and of season reunion of Doccubus!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they keep on having the doctor in it I think I might give it a miss!
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to Anna Silk - she and her husband are expecting their first child. Found out before filming the season 3 finale, so it won't affect the show.

Decent enough episode, despite the heavy handed opening. Hale is the new Ash, and the weird little man seems to be sticking around for a while.....
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they keep on having the doctor in it I think I might give it a miss!

I agree, really don't like the doc
  • Miss HavershamMiss Haversham Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not too keen on the Doc either and despite what they keep showing us, they really have no chemistry, this weeks episode really proved that to me.

Not sure if I would want Chris Martin mooning after her for the whole season, but really perhaps they could kill off the Doc and Chris could take over slowly picking up the pieces

Also, why is Vex (think that's his name) living with Bo and Kenzi?
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So managed to catch up with the entire show in just over a week, so as you can tell I really love it! Especially loving this season with so much Bo and Lauren moments, although I'm not so sure how long their relationship will last.

Generally from all the episodes so far, I like all the characters but they have all had their moments where I haven't agreed or liked what they have done. I don't want any of them to die! :p Even though some are more interesting than others, it's more the direction they go in that I'm not too sure of.

I used to think Dyson was a douche in the first season but he grew on me in the second, although I do find him a bit less interesting than the others. Regarding his relationship with Bo, I have never felt they have had any chemistry and there's never been a clear direction the writers want to take their relationship. In Season 1, their relationship felt so forced and contrived and that made it messy. It was like they decided they should be together just because he was the male lead and he was there, but I don't think it worked. Season 2 was much better as their friendship was better developed. This is why I'm a Doccubus fan. I believe that Lauren and Bo's relationship has been better developed and better paced. It feels as though a lot more thought has been put into their relationship compared to Bo and Dyson's. I also think Bo and Lauren have a lot of chemistry, even right from the very start there was that spark that I just don't see with Bo and Dyson.

Perhaps the main problem I have is that they decided that Dyson can only have one mate for life and it just didn't seem believable that Bo was that mate. Ciara seemed more believable and I really liked his relationship with her. I'm sure though that this love triangle will continue for a long time, which is a shame because I'm really liking the dynamic of Bo and Lauren's relationship at the moment without having Dyson's feelings in the mix. I'll just have to enjoy it at the moment while it lasts :D

Regarding this season, I'm really enjoying it even though were are only 5 episodes in. I actually really like Tamsin, she's a good addition who brings a little fire to the team. Love that we have more Vex as well and I'm hoping we'll see more of the Morrigan because I think she's great. I like that we aren't just getting the Dark Bo storyline but an arc with Kenzi as well, which I'm finding really interesting.

Sorry for the long post but as a newbie to the show I just wanted to get my thoughts out there and finally talk about it :) I'm sure I have more but those were the main ones I wanted to get out :p
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it me, or have Bo's boobs got bigger?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad that the Fake Kenzie bitch was rumbled quickly. We want our Kenzie back!

And Bo & Lauren are so smashing.

E! online is having a poll for best TV couple. The final is between Brittanna (Glee) and Doccubus.

Dr Hotpants and Bo are edging it at the moment, You can vote until tomorrow evening.

http://www.eonline.com/news/387245/tv-s-top-couples-vote-in-the-final-round
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Britney/Santana! As I said before I really don't like the doctor/Bo storyline. Give me Dyson any time!