So Ricci reckons Gary Busey would be a bad role model for his kids!!

riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
Forum Member
✭✭
You couldn't make it up! How he can make a statement like that with a straight face, when you consider what he and his Geordie co-stars get up to as a career choice, is pretty unbelievable! It would be absolutely hilarious if he wasn't so serious about it :D

Comments

• AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I mistaken or was Ricci trying to act angry in the nominations for effect?
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a solution for Ricci's dilemma. Don't have kids then you won't have to worry about it, you horrible pillock.

:)
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I didn't think so, but I honestly wouldn't be shocked to find out he was. Either way imo he's a plonker
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a plank Ricci is. Septuagenarians, whoever they are, are not role models for children or teenagers.

Ricci on the other hand is unfortunately a role model for kids, and what a miserable one he is - craven rudeness to a 'senior citizen', and his gross and indecent show Georgie Shore - he should be more worried about what his kids might think of their father.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Send in Vicky.
  • OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't have a clue who he was when he entered the house. All I know of him now is that he is a tosser.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's one of those people that I hope to god never reproduces.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    No one should bring someones kids into the game, it is not about them but I would hope as a role model Gary would be all do as I say not as I did, he rode a motor cycle without a helmet and did so much coke he overdosed. I am not saying Ricci is a good role model either.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucygracie wrote: »
    No one should bring someones kids into the game, it is not about them but I would hope as a role model Gary would be all do as I say not as I did, he rode a motor cycle without a helmet and did so much coke he overdosed. I am not saying Ricci is a good role model either.

Emm, you do know that Ricci was the one who brought his kids into it, don't you?

I don't even know if he has any kids or if he was speaking hypothetically, but quite why he thinks Gary Busey would be any influence on them is a mystery to me, and even moreso a pathetic reason for voting him out of the house! he should have just left it at not liking him and finding him dirty, bringing his kids into it was just stupid.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what kids would look up to Ricci they would look down on him because Ricci's so short :D
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You couldn't make it up! How he can make a statement like that with a straight face, when you consider what he and his Geordie co-stars get up to as a career choice, is pretty unbelievable! It would be absolutely hilarious if he wasn't so serious about it :D

Oh spot on! I said the exact same thing to my hubby as I listened, open mouthed, to his hypocritical statement. He showed himself up for the sad, no self-awareness no-mark that he is. Oh the irony!
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Hmmm best role model for kids, successful legendary Actor or vapid waste of space?......lemme think?....:p
  • Leathertrouser2Leathertrouser2 Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    As soon as he come out with that the first thing that entered my head was "you've gone in to scripted mode". I think it was probably to do with knowing it would be broadcast and thinking the live feed was going out it was just very out of character unfortunately for him there is no cure to being a C N T
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricci was trying to act hard. A bit pathetic to do that to an old man.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think he was acting up in order to get noticed. However, it backfired because he made a point of if he had kids he would not like them looking up to Gary but he his standing there using profanity, not to mention what the idiot gets up to in his poor excuse for TV show.

The man is a meathead.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    He's one of those people that I hope to god never reproduces.

^^^^^^this.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

I thought that. It seemed that when he actually saw how many people had nominated Gary - he'd state his case with more vigour and hence make himself more popular with the bulk of the other housemates (because until this time - he's hardly been noticed really has he?
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    rfonzo wrote: »
    I think he was acting up in order to get noticed. However, it backfired because he made a point of if he had kids he would not like them looking up to Gary but he his standing there using profanity, not to mention what the idiot gets up to in his poor excuse for TV show.

The man is a meathead.

I think I'd rather have Gary as a role-model than Ricci as a father!
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who rattled his cage? Did not like his outburst one bit, not only what he said to Gary but also the way he spoke to Frenchie ... nasty
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just hoping bb would ask him to elaborate along the lines of "Ricci do you think being famous for Geordie Shore is being a good role model?" Like seriously the cheek of him.

MTV is aimed at teenagers, and these reality shows have a lot of viewers from younger than aimed. I'm only 18 and I know for a fact Geordie Shore is popular with people younger than myself. Ricci is no role model himself.

Seriously pissed me right off. He's been hiding under Dees arms and finally is a big man. He obviously was hoping his nomination would stand out, and it did but for all the wrong reasons.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Emm, you do know that Ricci was the one who brought his kids into it, don't you?

I don't even know if he has any kids or if he was speaking hypothetically, but quite why he thinks Gary Busey would be any influence on them is a mystery to me, and even moreso a pathetic reason for voting him out of the house! he should have just left it at not liking him and finding him dirty, bringing his kids into it was just stupid.

I did say I don't think ricci is much of a role model either
  • xhippygirlxxhippygirlx Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    from what i can remember ricci behaved like an arsehole on geordie shore, aggressive and controling have no respect for him. what a hypocrite if he thinks gary is a bad role model!! >:(
  • MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    from what i can remember ricci behaved like an arsehole on geordie shore, aggressive and controling have no respect for him. what a hypocrite if he thinks gary is a bad role model!! >:(

Exactly. Every other person in the program said he was an aggressive drunk and Vicky's personality practically disappeared while they were together because he was so controlling. Plus he's had sex on TV. Maybe he thinks that's a good example for his kids :confused:
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!
  • Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what a fecking gobshite, pot kettle black