Louis is a shithouse

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
Forum Member
Really he has licked Pauls arse since he sent him home and then he sends it to dead lock total farce. Louis it is time to retire you cock. Not a fan of Paul but he was way better than Jay

Comments

• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carolynne VS Rylan all over again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's be honest, Louis is only there because he will faithfully do as the producers instruct and be the unpopular judge every time.

His contribution to the panel and critique of the contestants is literally a notebook of the same recycled lines.
  • WayfarersWayfarers Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Blaming Louis is like blaming the morons who vote for acts like Stevi.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you wanted Paul to stay, you should have voted for him.

Louis didn't decide, the public did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    That prick Louis had a chance to stick up for Paul for once to redeem himself of the mistake he made last year.Paul was soooo much better in the sing-off absolutely gutted not going to be watching this load of sh*t next week >:(.

About time Louis f***ing Walsh retires but then again he was probably just following orders given to him by that idiot Simon.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he chose to send Paul home, fair enough, but the "I can't decide" cop-out pisses me off. If you're not willing to do your job, then leave.

If the show's still around next year, cut the judges down to 3 again and scrap the chance to wimp out.
  • VulpesVulpes Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Simon I blame. Should have sacked Louis years ago.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »

X-factor did.

Paul was never going to avoid the bottom two after that stitch-up.

Death slot, poor song choice, bad edits, being called the dementor.

You can't make it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vulpes wrote: »

Simon decided Paul was going by deadlock tonight, not Louis. ;-)
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Do you really think it's up to Louis though? I mean, personally I think he should be chucked from the show since a cardboard cutout could do his job just as well, but let's be honest here. He was most likely told who to chuck. I doubt Louis had made an independent decision on this show in years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Louis has been singing Paul's praises throughout the live shows, as if to cover up a guilty conscience for sending him home before then goes and makes that stupid decision!
    How can you be a judge with no backbone. Hasn't got a clue - get rid!!
  • lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    X-factor did.

Paul was never going to avoid the bottom two after that stitch-up.

Death slot, poor song choice, bad edits, being called the dementor.

You can't make it up.

I had a glimmer of hope that he would, I'm absolutely guttered he is gone and there was no need to screw him over like that just no need...poor Paul :(
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP clearly has no comprehension of how this show works.

Paul going home has absolutely NOTHING to do with Louis

1) Not enough votes

2) Producers forced Louis to take it to deadlock, he doesn't choose, he clearly would have saved Paul if he was really given the option
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vulpes wrote: »

Louis is like itchy thrush that never goes away, then when you think is gone it comes back :o GO AWAY IRRITANT >:(
  • LSUduckLSUduck Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    D. Morgan wrote: »

This. C'mon y'all. If you thought he was being screwed over you have to vote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lkhere wrote: »
    I had a glimmer of hope that he would, I'm absolutely guttered he is gone and there was no need to screw him over like that just no need...poor Paul :(

I felt so bad for him tonight. He knew he'd been screwed over.

I hope he can bounce back from this and someone gives him a record deal.

The great thing for me is that there is none else in the show that I care enough to see win. I can watch every Sunday not giving a rats arse who gets booted out anymore.
  • RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are so naive. Louis didn't have a choice it was decided quite obviously Paul was to be bussed this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    but at the auditions Louis didn't like Paul..and he was sent home by Louis..so Louis wanted Jay to stay and sent him home
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I'd have done the same as Louis. It doesn't need to be a big conspiracy. Paul sounds better than Jay but Jay has more star quality. Both havent been in the bottom two before and could be fairly equal in popularity.

It SHOULD be the viewers who decide. And they did. Paul was THE LEAST POPULAR. People shouldnt be blaming Louis for being more democratic simply cos you don't like the outcome.
  • A_SmithA_Smith Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor sod didn't stand a chance, as comprehensive a lynching as I've seen on xf. Shameful that Paul is out and not on the tour, he was brilliant tonight. Louis has the moral fibre of an amoeba and shouldn't be let anywhere near young, aspiring, decent, talented people. Good luck Paul, whoever you work with next will be classier than these sharks.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Louis is a plonker......and hes following protocol as usual! !! Paul was causing problems for the production team/Simon and he had to go! !! Better at the singoff but he didn't get the votes unfortunately....pperformance was ok yesterday btw!!
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great title :D

I would like to see a judge tell the producers to f**k off and to make all their own decisions as to who they choose to save. They would probably get fired though
  • clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickyb7893 wrote: »
    Really he has licked Pauls arse since he sent him home and then he sends it to dead lock total farce. Louis it is time to retire you cock. Not a fan of Paul but he was way better than Jay
    Why is Louis a shithouse?. He sent it to dead lock and the public decided. If anybody is a shithouse it is Mel B. She needs to stop being such a sore loser when one of her acts goes home. Did she really think she would get them all to the final????????
  • sgeandhusgeandhu Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blame the morons who keep voting for Stevi.
  • clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lkhere wrote: »
    Did you vote for Paul?