stereo kicks

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am gutted for them ,they are so upset,just saw them on this morning!they wanted it so much. :(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Same as .I'm gutted 😢
  • Jack_RamoneJack_Ramone Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    I wanted Lauren to stay over them, but once they were evicted it felt like watching a puppy drown.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was awful,dont think I have ever seen a act so devastated.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were deflated before the sing off.I dont think they fought at all and I wish they had because they had a song with strong vocals.I have watched them too on both Good Morning Britain and This Morning.As a fan I expected them to leave at the quarter finals if they did well.I suppose because they were getting better each week,them and us started to believe but it may have been too late to gather a loyal fanbase to get unconditional votes.

They did enough to have a future.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Less than 24 hrs.SK have a management!

https://twitter.com/SKupdates/status/539384176454037505
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understand that the boys were upset at being kicked out but they have always seemed on the verge of tears. I think they need to man up, all this crying and hugging each other and gripping each other for dear life got really boring real fast. Good luck to them but they need to get tougher skins if they want to survive the industry.
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will be fine!!!
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to win the lottery but never buy a ticket.
    They wanted to win the X Factor but didn't have any talent (apart from the one who got to sing more before handing over to the weak little generic boys).

Tough. Get over it.
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They wanted to win the X Factor but didn't have any talent (apart from the one who got to sing more before handing over to the weak little generic boys).

Tough. Get over it.

Lol harsh zebra harsh :-D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tough. Get over it.

Well 1D won the XFactor LOL.Maybe you should get over it that they will do well without winning:o:confused:
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    Well 1D won the XFactor LOL.Maybe you should get over it that they will do well without winning:o:confused:

1D did not win the X- Factor. There should be no rewriting of history to fit an argument. Now carry on with your praise of these ludicrous boys.
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They literally have all the finalists though http://jamesgrant.com/music/all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Back in the day, 1D was so clumsy and shy and kind of innocent but people loved + voted for them, probably because all of them are fairly good looking. SK is undoubtedly a better singer compared to 1D, but having 14/15 years old baby within the group could be a serious disadvantage in terms of flexibility and also the whole image. Not to mention that they are a bit cocky, for instance they said "we wanna win we don't want to go 2nd or 4th" in week 4, etc. But honestly, I want them to be signed by someone and want to see how well it would turn out. If Simon needs to choose 5 out of 8 lads, I personally will go with James, Barclay, Casey, Tom, and Chris formation.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were rubbish and I'm glad they've gone.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    1D did not win the X- Factor. There should be no rewriting of history to fit an argument. Now carry on with your praise of these ludicrous boys.

Says who?
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James needs to spread his wings and fly solo now. He's done his duty carrying the other 7, now it is his time to shine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    They were rubbish and I'm glad they've gone.:)

They weren't rubbish ,they all could actually sing,some played instruments and Chris can dance really well but unfortunately that wasn't shown on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back in the day, 1D was so clumsy and shy and kind of innocent but people loved + voted for them, probably because all of them are fairly good looking. SK is undoubtedly a better singer compared to 1D, but having 14/15 years old baby within the group could be a serious disadvantage in terms of flexibility and also the whole image. Not to mention that they are a bit cocky, for instance they said "we wanna win we don't want to go 2nd or 4th" in week 4, etc. But honestly, I want them to be signed by someone and want to see how well it would turn out. If Simon needs to choose 5 out of 8 lads, I personally will go with James, Barclay, Casey, Tom, and Chris formation.

Instead of Chris I would put Reece.James,Barclay and Tom seem a definate for any reshuffles.

Having a 14/15 year maybe an issue but what of Eastenders etc they have kids?

I know alot of people are saying that he should cut the number to 5.Being a writer which is very similar to music I see that as destroying the unique selling point.The 5 market is saturated.I dont think he would have created 8 if he didnt see them as unique.Having said that he may cut to 7 or 6.

I do think 5th place was fine especially as I personally dont see a lot of commercial value in most of the 4 semi finalists.1D were mentored by Simon and that made all the difference especially around song choice but I agree 1D were weaker vocally and even now I think they are still weaker.1D also came when there was a gap in the market and that was in their favour as far as voters go which is not the case now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    They weren't rubbish ,they all could actually sing,some played instruments and Chris can dance really well but unfortunately that wasn't shown on the show.

They all have better vocals than 1D tbh.
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All of the X Factor contestants automatically get management so this is not an achievement.
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought having so many in a boy band was a strange idea. You can only justify it if they have amazing harmonies and Stereo Kicks don't.
    There is however one good singer and I don't even know his name - it's the tall one who was in the white T shirt this weekend gone. :confused:
  • ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    drakhen wrote: »
    All of the X Factor contestants automatically get management so this is not an achievement.

This exchange brought me lols
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Role model...not :(:(
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02172/X_Factor_star_Jake_2172558a.jpg

His group were eliminated from the X Factor on Sunday night after losing the sing-off to Lauren Platt and things have just gotten even worse for Stereo Kicks' Jake Sims.

Jake, 19, has been caught up in his second drugs scandal in a month after a picture showing him lying in a daze after allegedly snorting Class A drug ketamine emerged.
    The snap of Jake, who last month was accused of tweeting numerous references to taking and selling drugs, was obtained by The Sun newspaper and shows him lying on the floor of a hotel room.

According to the publication, the picture was taken 18 months ago and Jake could barely talk or breathe after taking the drug.

A source told The Sun: 'He got really thirsty because it dries up your mouth so much and he was struggling to breathe.'

A show insider added to the paper: 'Stereo Kicks are already role models to thousands of young fans, many of them are school-going age and should not be exposed to this kind of image.'

An X Factor spokesperson declined to comment when contacted by MailOnline.
  • PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    James needs to spread his wings and fly solo now. He's done his duty carrying the other 7, now it is his time to shine.

Quite agree