Options

Tweed flees naked Boy George in jail shower

13»

Comments

• Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you suggesting I go cottaging in the same places as George? Quick, phone the NOTW :D

*rushes off with a tale to tell*
    ................:D
  • Options
    MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh FGS..typical sun ..'Gay star' boy george..

Perhaps they are referring to his happy jolly side:D
  • Options
    Miss_SMiss_S Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would BG even know who Tweed was?:D

I find Tweed to be a deeply unsettling character by the way...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder the famous sometimes try to hide their sexuality. You're not a 'movie star' or 'pop star' but a 'gay star'. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,550
    Forum Member
    Omah wrote: »
    Jack has beanstalking George ?????

:confused:

Is that like teabagging?
  • Options
    OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OUR April 30 article wrongly stated that Boy George forced Jack Tweed to run away from him after he approached Tweed in the prison showers.

We now accept that they have not met in prison or otherwise and had separate washing facilities in the jail. We apologise for the error.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2422987.ece

I hope George sues .....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    The retraction is good but this story reached at least the German tabloid press and was on the t-online internet news page as George is known world-wide and, unlike Jack, there is interest in him. As they will unfortunately have no interest in printing this statement retracting the story (not newsworthy), it doesn't really help that much.
    George should think about suing them. They can't go around printing blatant lies just to get Jack in the newspapers. No doubt all the other stories about Jack and his possessions being targeted are just as untrue, but at least they don't affect anyone.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,102
    Forum Member

That's this paper, The Mail and People that have had to pull stories and make apologies in recent times. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Further proof (if it were needed), that these newspapers make up stories all the time. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,102
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Further proof (if it were needed), that these newspapers make up stories all the time. :rolleyes:

Or a well meaning publicist.
  • Options
    MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boy George was a huuuuge star in my day. Mind you I am a bit long in the tooth meself.
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He looks like he lost weight. Hope he loses some more.

Such a fabulous singer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really think it's past time that these stories from behind bars were investigated. There are only three possibilities - they came from someone inside the prison; they were planted by MC; or the papers fabricated them entirely (which is easily done when you never identify the source of course).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, but how do you sort the wheat from the chaff ?????

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Or a well meaning publicist.

IIRC, there was one who publicly supported a woman who made false allegations of serious sexual assault against Neil and Christine Hamilton ..... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but how do you sort the wheat from the chaff ?????

I honestly don't have the answer to that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC, there was one who publicly supported a woman who made false allegations of serious sexual assault against Neil and Christine Hamilton ..... ;)

Yes, that's right... Isn't he the one that was supplying the tabloids with the stories about "Tory sleaze"? A well known Labour supporter and party donor?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't have the answer to that.

You separate the wheat from the chaff by tossing it in the air with a flat round bowl thing. The chaff gets blown away by the wind and the wheat falls back down into the bowl.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toasty wrote: »
    You separate the wheat from the chaff by tossing it in the air with a flat round bowl thing. The chaff gets blown away by the wind and the wheat falls back down into the bowl.:)

Metaphorically speaking, though ..... :confused:
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    More Sun homophobia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toasty wrote: »

:rolleyes:Thank you for that.......*goes off to bake some bread*