Loving Iain Lee destroying Callum

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Are you serious OP :eek:

Callum owned him ... Ian was shaking and looked like he was going to cry ... And then for the rest of the show he didn't say a word.

:D I'm on catch up and listening to Iain speak now or perhaps I'm dreaming :confused:

Callum was put in his place and it has been long overdue. If it hadn't been for Iain, he'd have treated it as the "Callum show" :mad:
  • Options
    Dr.GDr.G Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Iain said what he has said for the last 3 or 4 weeks about Callum. It's just that this time he said it to his face.

AJ & Rylan both make comments about HMs they're not enjoying but never say it once they're sat in the same studio.

Good TV.
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why didn't he let Callum speak, there were times just as he was about to say something, Ian interrupted him.:confused:
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dr.G wrote: »
    Iain said what he has said for the last 3 or 4 weeks about Callum. It's just that this time he said it to his face.

AJ & Rylan both make comments about HMs they're not enjoying but never say it once they're sat in the same studio.

Good TV.

Because they're more polite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't destroy fook all and what's the Charlie being bullied shite?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    In the face of so called professional therapists fawning over Callum, I understand why Iain Lee couldn't contain himself. Somebody needed to challenge the cringworthy bs, colluded with by rest of panel. Shame on the 'therapists' that they didn't do that themselves. Live feed and edited show revealed a disturbing picture of Callum, consumed with hatred for straw man Dexter and doing his best to put words into Charlie's mouth. His 'nice guy' cultivated image just didn't ring true.
  • Options
    Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    sandydune wrote: »
    Why didn't he let Callum speak, there were times just as he was about to say something, Ian interrupted him.:confused:

Callum says the same (rubbish) things over and over again; the telltale sign of a liar.

It seemed everyone was getting fed up of his repetition, the worse was "that's fair enough, i agree".
  • Options
    Dr.GDr.G Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Because they're more polite.

It's the equivalent of talking behind someone's back so I wouldn't call it polite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iain Lee said himself he would get a lot of hate for tonight's Bbots.He stood his ground and was true to what he has always said.He may be way too blunt for many.We have way too many happy,and cheerful presenters in our faces constantly telling us we should just sit back and enjoy BB and to like who we are told too at the time.For me it is more about understanding people and how they work and think and act and finding your own personal housemates you can relate to and find the most entertaining.

Iain Lee has his likes and dislikes and he puts that across in an extreme way but he is way across the field and away from the fence that many would have him sit on as a guest presenter.
    What he doe's and say's is no different to what we all do on here.We just don't have the tv cameras to capture it
  • Options
    Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This season Iain Lee is behaving like a bus driver who's going through a mid-life crisis.
  • Options
    rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    So Callum's 30 minute repetetive browbeating of Charlie looked just fine then?

This. Iain was right to speak up callum if he is the soppy nice guy next door he says he is should be able to admit he was overbearing there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    I thought it was the other way round.
    Iain didnt know what to do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    He's not destroying him at all, Callum is giving it right back!

This :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The moment when Iain Lee said "that's not fair, but we're out of time" to Callum sums him up. Nothing more than a p*ssy :) Wants to put his opinion across as fact, but not have it challenged. Arrogant twerp who is obsessed with what the internet think of him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Ian was shaking and looked like he was going to cry ... And then for the rest of the show he didn't say a word.
    Loved the way he just stood there and let AJ do the phone bit all on her own.
    And the silent movie bit in the camera run ...
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha this is sooo good.

I thought he made a complete fool of himself , not for the first time either .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Jill_Fan wrote: »
    Iain Lee is a knobhead. He was so unprofessional just then. He was plain nasty and went too far. No need for that at all.

I agree it actually says more about him then it does about Callum, Ian looked both a fool and an ignorant twit. :(
  • Options
    Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    The moment when Iain Lee said "that's not fair, but we're out of time" to Callum sums him up. Nothing more than a p*ssy :) Wants to put his opinion across as fact, but not have it challenged. Arrogant twerp who is obsessed with what the internet think of him.

If you've ever seen his posts on here, you'd know that he really doesnt give a toss :)
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did he?

Disgusting behaviour - no need for it at all. He's simply shown himself to be a ridiculous, unprofessional, unpleasant, **** (fill in your own choice of adjective).

How horrible.

That's correct , he WAS unprofessional , just hope the TV people were taking notice .
  • Options
    rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Great post, thought exactly the same at him keep deflecting the questions to the audience.

Iain Lee was great imo, I just wish he'd started on Callum sooner. :cool:
    I wish he'd carried on but he was clearly told to go down the kid gloves route.
  • Options
    ses101ses101 Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I don't think we'll be seeing Ian Lee on tv much more after his recent behaviour, particularly tonight.

He comes across as totally arrogant and obnoxious, and really he is pretty useless at everything he does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you've ever seen his posts on here, you'd know that he really doesnt give a toss :)
    If you had seen his twitter, you would see different.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they will. No use pretending something when it wasn't tho. Callum gave as good back what he got. Admit it:)

Oh yeah, he gave it back twice as hard. It's a shame he a looked a crazed maniac but if you count that as a win, thats fair enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    Iain Lee made an absolute arse of himself, bbbots are never great at remaining impartial but this took it to a new level. I was chuffed Callum left but I actually felt sorry for him tonight, it was like a personal attack.
  • Options
    ses101ses101 Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Candid wrote: »
    Loving it. He's saying what we were all thinking :D

Erm, no he isn't.