Kavana.....

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Cheggers didn't accept his apology. I can see why he kicked off a bit.

To be fair he said they'd talk tomorrow when Kav is sober, a drunken apology doesn't count to me and I can see why Keith didn't accept it.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    Nadia poking her big hooter in, again.

I'm glad she did, poor Cheggers didn't deserve that. >:( It just made everyone else in the bedroom the fence sitters.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not me, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p
  • Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really don't like the bloke now. I've always thought his claim to celebrity was weak even by reality TV standards (i.e. Famous for one Shalamar cover!).

How dare he pick on Cheggars?
  • Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Why has he suddenly turned into Johnny Vegas :confused:

Luckily, there are no darts in the house :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Super Frog wrote: »
    I thought he was funny while being all camp but when he started to have a go at Cheggers he lost me
    Exactly that. Way out of order.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and today Kavana " I meant every word of it"
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-15-kavana-i-meant-every-word
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    Keith: "I'm not your enemy" + the saddest face we have ever, ever seen. #CBB http://t.co/XRg24wF0J2 :(

My heart broke a little for Keith then. I think he's a good person who surrounds himself with nice people and really isn't used to this kind of behaviour.
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sula wrote: »
    Too true. And kav is the archetypal z lister, briefly famous, lost it all, scraping a living in the industry, waitng for the next big break. Awful stupid delusional people. But I think they're like that before they have a taste of fame and then the celebrity just makes them worse.

But even when they are still on top and the height of their fame, a lot of them are still awful people.
    The stuff you hear about Justin Bieber and what he gets up to , is downright disgusting the way he acts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    I thought Nadia spoke well about Kav being pissed, but perhaps she was secretly enjoying the bust-up.
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My God, drunk Kav is a dark, dark person.
  • blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just as well Cheggars looked shocked.
    He is having a go at the British public?

You are the ones doing the nominations matey we get to evict from the people the house chooses.

Somebody really should explain how this thing works

No he's not, he's having a go at the English public. He must think the Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish are Perez detractors.
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazellou wrote: »
    My heart broke a little for Keith then. I think he's a good person who surrounds himself with nice people and really isn't used to this kind of behaviour.

He's also a recovering alcoholic so it probably stings him a bit when he sees people acting like this
  • lfipblfipb Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally predictable if you watched the big reunion. It seems to coincide with him telling everyone he's gay or when he's open about his sexuality.

He hits the bottle and becomes a mess.
  • JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member
    Going by the 'I meant every word,' video clip, Kav seems to be more concerned by how his antics will have potentially changed the public perception towards him, rather than being concerned how his words may have hurt another person.
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Cheggers didn't accept his apology. I can see why he kicked off a bit.
    I have just said this in another thread! Kav seemed sincere in his apology, and keith didn't accept it, and wouldn't let it drop, no wonder Kav got frustrated, :(
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Not me, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

:D:D .
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    He reminded me of the drunk BBC presenter on Father Ted. "The shower of bastards!"
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Kav was wrong, I don't think Keith has shown his true self at all, he's legged it from any confrontation in the past and he's done his best to keep a smile on his face, it slipped when the issue with Perez and Alexander flared up.

We knew this was Kav, we saw it on the Big Reunion, it's not so much that he's bitter at people I think he's bitter at himself and paranoid that people are against him, even if they ain't.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is the Kav we saw on Big Reunion and the reason he got the CBB gig. He's been a volcano awaiting to erupt and he's now starting to blow
  • frojafroja Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazellou wrote: »
    To be fair he said they'd talk tomorrow when Kav is sober, a drunken apology doesn't count to me and I can see why Keith didn't accept it.

Yes this! Keith was totally in the right to respond like that.
  • JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member
    snickypoo wrote: »
    I have just said this in another thread! Kav seemed sincere in his apology, and keith didn't accept it, and wouldn't let it drop, no wonder Kav got frustrated, :(

Well it's a little bit like Cheggers can't win - he's slagged off (by people such as Kav) for being neutral and not saying how he really feels, and then when Kav offers a drunken apology and Cheggers says how he feels about it Kav doesn't like that either.

It's like 'Be real! But only in ways that don't reflect negatively on me.'
  • Ferdy70Ferdy70 Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    I think a lot of people were waiting for this, weren't they?

Yup!! :D:D
  • Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    HaHa! At last he is doing something! Poor Keith though, I did feel a bit sorry for him but its nice to see other housemates arguing for a change!
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the h*ll didn't KP nominate Kav instead of Callum? He would probably have gone and nobody would have noticed. I'm sick of dull people like this getting to the final by default in these shows.>:(