Forum Member
✭✭✭
Emma needs to get her act together.

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people on here keep blaming Emma ? she isn't in control of the questions and what is said.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Seemed fine to me. What were you expecting?
  • Options
    betterwithwinebetterwithwine Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    feckit wrote: »

What do you expect when you are trying to interview someone with the IQ of a snail?
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emma's questions were too long. Alicia just quoted some of them back.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Emma was really hesitant in that interview. I thought what on earth is wrong with her tonight. She is much more polished on the Voice.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was the intervieweeee not interviewerrrrr...i am dyslexic and can not find spellings for those words
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Why do people on here keep blaming Emma ? she isn't in control of the questions and what is said.

She may not be in control of the questions but she answers her own question with a long explanation of her own views.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was ok....not the best but ok
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    feckit wrote: »

I wondered if the autocue was on go slow She was Umming and Ahhing on every question.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seemed fine to me must be hard with all the noise around them, really would be better if they did them without the baying audience.
  • Options
    XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Emma's questions were too long. Alicia just quoted some of them back.

Emma was really helping her out, by giving her all the answers in all the questions no wonder the questions were too long :D
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alicia seemed nervous and bemused and Emma seemed distracted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just explained on BBOTs that Alicia asked her why the crowd were booing her and why she was the one evicted and how difficult it was trying to explain to her. Apparantly she blamed the rain and the crowd standing for hours she has just said on BBOTs (Emma that is) I guess it may have taken her back a lot and affected her interview
  • Options
    supersezzasupersezza Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    I think Alicia was a bit overwhelmed and probably not concentrating on Emma enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Emma should have asked Almond milk based questions. Actually, I'd like to know the process Alicia uses to extract the milk from the almonds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma should have asked Almond milk based questions. Actually, I'd like to know the process Alicia uses to extract the milk from the almonds.

There's good ones in the Vitamix and Blendtec books if thats any use. Failing that, Google is your friend :D
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    What do you expect when you are trying to interview someone with the IQ of a snail?

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    The interviewer is only as good as the interviewee.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    There's good ones in the Vitamix and Blendtec books if thats any use. Failing that, Google is your friend :D

Lol, but I specifically want to know how Alicia does it. I think she stands in a big bucket of almonds with bare feet and crushes them until the milk is swimming around her toesies. What do others think?
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When the mummy almond has a baby, they take the baby away so they can take the milk for human consumption. :(
  • Options
    GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately Emma's bias is all too obvious (in favour of her friend Nadia and against Hopkins). She is not at all professional in her interviewing, and never has been.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    When the mummy almond has a baby, they take the baby away so they can take the milk for human consumption. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    It's so cruel. :cry:
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was like interviewing a vase of flowers. We'd all struggle.