Options

Now Emma says "that man grinded him down"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
Forum Member
How on earth can she say that about Dexter! This is not neutral comments and perhaps she should think that a) Callum brought it on himself and b) he might has "issues" to deal with and should not have gone in the house in the first place!:mad:

Comments

• Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she is biased beyond belief she cant stand Hazel and Dexter.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Has she had grammar lessons from Sophie?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Ffs get over it...
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How on earth can she say that about Dexter! This is not neutral comments and perhaps she should think that a) Callum brought it on himself and b) he might has "issues" to deal with and should not have gone in the house in the first place!:mad:

There certainly has been no-one tonight to defend Dexter's point of view. Why is everyone just accepting that Callum is the victim and Dexter has no legitimate complaint?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Ffs get over it...

Not when I'm a Dexter fan and it is obviously you are not!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She forgot it all started with Dan and him saying Callum was fake cause he was too nice. Then Jackie had a go at Callum. Then Charlie, then Dexter had his shot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Oh she isnt supporting king dexter! What a ****ing butch! How dare she!:cool:
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willis is an utter joke. Wish channel 5 would bin her.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ffs get over it...

Why should we pray. She is wrong to say it. Callum ground himself down and nearly did Dexter and Charlie. Notice he hasnt made an appearance yet. Has he had a breakdown already.
    I haven't seen any grinding down only in Callum's weird imagination.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    If she's referring to Dex's treatment of Callum, I'm in agreement.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    user999 wrote: »
    She forgot it all started with Dan and him saying Callum was fake cause he was too nice. Then Jackie had a go at Callum. Then Charlie, then Dexter had his shot.

This ,really the whole house ground him down ,i think he was just one of those H/MS that the house got to ,and as time went on the worse it got :(

It didn't help that he only ever had Sam and to a degree Gina on his side ,and Emma is right Dexter did grind him down as Callum let him get under his skin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    She's right!
  • Options
    CuBz90CuBz90 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This section of DS is still full of crazy people. It's a game. Stop acting like it's life or death. This is why I don't come here anymore.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Five minutes ago she was nobody, now she seems to be the big cheese on the show with rylan licking her boots every time she makes an appearance. Sick to death of her bias and her crappy interviewing. She made Dexter sound like a real villain tonight.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    There certainly has been no-one tonight to defend Dexter's point of view. Why is everyone just accepting that Callum is the victim and Dexter has no legitimate complaint?

Everybody on the panel has be supporting Dexter.What have you been watching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CuBz90 wrote: »
    This section of DS is still full of crazy people. It's a game. Stop acting like it's life or death. This is why I don't come here anymore.

That is a lie. You are here right now!
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Why should we pray. She is wrong to say it. Callum ground himself down and nearly did Dexter and Charlie. Notice he hasnt made an appearance yet. Has he had a breakdown already.

I agree - But Callum's getting the sympathy vote for some reason.
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willis has never liked Dexter since his entrance on the first day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member

Some people don't agree with what you think..
    Get over it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's right! That is exactly what dexter has done! He has belittled Callum every step of the way and when Callum finally started snapped & started sticking up for himself! He got hailed as a psycho and stalker!
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody on the panel has be supporting Dexter.What have you been watching.

There was no attempt in Callum's interview to defend Dexter. And the panel have been supporting Dexter but none of them have defended the fact that Callum may have caused some of the issues between him and Callum.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone said earlier Emma maybe knew Dexter from before the series??
  • Options
    TV_SteveTV_Steve Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's right

The girly weasel did grind him down
  • Options
    Forum Member

Funny how you are critisizing her for her not being neutral but you want her to have certain views against Callum! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh she isnt supporting king dexter! What a ****ing butch! How dare she!:cool:
    She isnt supposed to be supporting anyone. Shes supposed to be neutral. I've switch off as this BOTS show has gone T**ts up.
    The panel were great but obviously Callum is too much of a coward to face them. So much for his sh**t at Dexter.
    I've lost all interest hope he' s off my screens soon.