Options

Before People Crown Katie Hopkins The "People's Champion"...Remember A Few Things

RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
Forum Member
Based upon about 60 seconds of google search these are comments from the past couple of years made by Katie Hopkins. Caution to people because some of these are ridicilously offensive. :(

1. "Children are named according to their parents intelligence. They are a social marker, an indicator of vocab, manners, ability, respect."

2. "Highlights from the Women's Final. 2 mins worth of programming. Remind me why women are paid the same prize money as men."

3. "I tend to think that children who have intelligent names tend to have fairly intelligent parents and they make much better playdates for my children."

4. "Egyptian uprising continues to look like Bonfire Night. Protest fireworks. Right up there with Angry cup cakes."

5. "When you go out tomorrow and the tax man takes x% of your earnings, imagine handing those in person to Quatada's wife and 5 kids."

6. "Childhood Obesity Week. sshhhhhhhhh. We can't talk about it because we mustn't tell children they are fat."

7. "Please no more pictures of ginger babies."

8. "Ginger babies. Like a baby. Just so much harder to love."

9. "Would I employ you if you were obese? No I would not. You would give the wrong impression to the clients of my business. I need people to look energetic, professional and efficient. If you are obese you look lazy."

10. "I hate mobility scooters. I find their owners intolerable."

11. "Palestinians busy kn****g Israelis. 2 state solution my arse. Filthy rodents burrowing beneath Israel. Time to restart the bombing campaign"

12. "If people's disability benefit was handed out from the top rung of a ladder I reckon most would climb the ladder to get it."

13. "Hannah- the perfect name for a dyslexic kid."

14. "Ryan Air.- #WeighInPayIn is the only equitable way to handle check in. Why are you making us skinnies pay for the pork pies to fly?"

15. "How many more must d** before the McCann's accept their negligence is at the heart of all their grief? Enough already"

16. "Well, Its still a job"

The list goes on and on and im sure a lot of people here could add to the list. Ive heard the excuses that "It's a joke" or "She says what people think but are too afraid to say". I have Never thought any of this in my entire life. If this is what people are thinking then truth be told I feel sorry for those people.

If you vote for Katie Hopkins to win Celebrity Big Brother then whether you mean to or not...

KATIE HOPKINS WILL SEE VICTORY AS JUSTIFICATION FOR HER TO CONTINUE THESE COMMENTS AND ACTIONS >:(>:(>:(

Is this an anti Katie Hopkins rant? You bet it is, I can never throw support to someone who believes this is an acceptable way to act.

Nathan

Comments

• Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant isn't she. :)

Queen Katie FTW.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    Oddly I'm what she'd class as obese, and I work for many of the most influential sports agents around the world.....seen as lazy? I can often work 90 hour weeks day and night.

So her opinion is rather amusing, and very very ill thought out :D
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    I agree with 1, 2, 3, 5, 9, 12, 14, 15

I disagree with 7, 8. 10, 11
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    But don't you find it funny how the media is all about slating people on benefits, so she does.

Well her own 'peers' screw the tax system a lot more, and the country would be richer chasing tax over victimising people on benefits. And I know this because I'm an accountant, many rich people and businesses often cook the books.

Yet a person in a working class job has the tax taken from them, if only people got educated, tax is the biggest thing to cheat in this country, not benefits, it's pocket change compared to tax.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot stomach this type of post, which assumes everyone supporting HM X instead of HM Y is ignorant and clueless.

You don't like her, good for you, neither do I. But the assumption that people who support her know nothing about who she is or why she is considered The Most Hated Woman in Britan is arrogant and perhaps even offensive - the very thing you're railing against.
  • Options
    Eva_MoriganEva_Morigan Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Based upon about 60 seconds of google search these are comments from the past couple of years made by Katie Hopkins. Caution to people because some of these are ridicilously offensive. :(

1. "Children are named according to their parents intelligence. They are a social marker, an indicator of vocab, manners, ability, respect."

2. "Highlights from the Women's Final. 2 mins worth of programming. Remind me why women are paid the same prize money as men."

3. "I tend to think that children who have intelligent names tend to have fairly intelligent parents and they make much better playdates for my children."

4. "Egyptian uprising continues to look like Bonfire Night. Protest fireworks. Right up there with Angry cup cakes."

5. "When you go out tomorrow and the tax man takes x% of your earnings, imagine handing those in person to Quatada's wife and 5 kids."

6. "Childhood Obesity Week. sshhhhhhhhh. We can't talk about it because we mustn't tell children they are fat."

9. "Would I employ you if you were obese? No I would not. You would give the wrong impression to the clients of my business. I need people to look energetic, professional and efficient. If you are obese you look lazy."

11. "Palestinians busy kn****g Israelis. 2 state solution my arse. Filthy rodents burrowing beneath Israel. Time to restart the bombing campaign"

12. "If people's disability benefit was handed out from the top rung of a ladder I reckon most would climb the ladder to get it."

14. "Ryan Air.- #WeighInPayIn is the only equitable way to handle check in. Why are you making us skinnies pay for the pork pies to fly?"

15. "How many more must d** before the McCann's accept their negligence is at the heart of all their grief? Enough already"

The list goes on and on and im sure a lot of people here could add to the list. Ive heard the excuses that "It's a joke" or "She says what people think but are too afraid to say". I have Never thought any of this in my entire life. If this is what people are thinking then truth be told I feel sorry for those people.

If you vote for Katie Hopkins to win Celebrity Big Brother then whether you mean to or not...

KATIE HOPKINS WILL SEE VICTORY AS JUSTIFICATION FOR HER TO CONTINUE THESE COMMENTS AND ACTIONS >:(>:(>:(

Is this an anti Katie Hopkins rant? You bet it is, I can never throw support to someone who believes this is an acceptable way to act.

Nathan

I agree with everything you have said.

Nothing more I can add except to say thank you for your very eloquent post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    Cannot stomach this type of post, which assumes everyone supporting HM X instead of HM Y is ignorant and clueless.

You don't like her, good for you, neither do I. But the assumption that people who support her know nothing about who she is or why she is considered The Most Hated Woman in Britan is arrogant and perhaps even offensive - the very thing you're railing against.

To be honest you have missed my intended point entirely.

Not Once did I say it makes someone ignorant and clueless for supporting her. I listed some of her characteristics and whether a voter condones those actions or not If she wins she then sees it as justification of her behaviour.

As for "Arrogant and Offensive" feel free to read some posts. There have been more than a few Hopkins supporters who when presented with some of her previous comments (Not from me, I hope you understand) they write it off as they "know nothing about the situation")

So No i don't find it arrogant or offensive. Im merely pointing out facts...if that's arrogant and offensive then I don't know what isn't arrogant. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agree, plus shes a sour faced old trout that thinks shes better than everyone, there was a line in a comedy called gimme gimme gimme saying 'i dont know what you see when u look in the mirror but its not what the rest of us see', shes heinous and anyone who has to verybally slaughter people for their own entertainment is a coward
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Aw. I want to see her standing up on the podium along side previous BB winners :(

She'll look great stuck in between Denise Walsh and the Crosbie woman :)
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest you have missed my intended point entirely.

Not Once did I say it makes someone ignorant and clueless for supporting her. I listed some of her characteristics and whether a voter condones those actions or not If she wins she then sees it as justification of her behaviour.

As for "Arrogant and Offensive" feel free to read some posts. There have been more than a few Hopkins supporters who when presented with some of her previous comments (Not from me, I hope you understand) they write it off as they "know nothing about the situation")

So No i don't find it arrogant or offensive. Im merely pointing out facts...if that's arrogant and offensive then I don't know what isn't arrogant. :confused:

1) I understood your point perfectly.

2) I never said you said anything - I told you how I viewed your post.

3) Yes, pointing out facts in a way I find to be arrogant and others might find offensive.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

]8. "Ginger babies. Like a baby. Just so much harder to love."

That's the one that says most about her. She has a ginger child and yet can say this??:confused::confused: her poor child :(

all the rest is just the usual flapping of gums you get from the average bigot..
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has a rotten personality.
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even the McCann's arnt safe
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Nathan!
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member

Nathan
    BIB - Well said. Neither have I. The idea that this woman might be saying what people think but are too afraid to say is too depressing for words. I refuse to believe it.
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Pops in looks around...same old same old...pops out.
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I agree with 1, 2, 3, 5, 9, 12, 14, 15

I disagree with 7, 8. 10, 11

Based on that, I wouldn't employ you for being a not very nice person.
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of those are pretty funny.

I'd hate to see some people on this forum play cards against humanity or something.

People need to loosen up or toughen up, I can't decide which.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    Cheers, I needed a good laugh
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    BIB - Well said. Neither have I. The idea that this woman might be saying what people think but are too afraid to say is too depressing for words. I refuse to believe it.
    Yes, she doesn't speak for me and, unless she's a mind-reader, has no idea what others are thinking unless they tell her. That is just another excuse used by rude reactionaries, along with 'in the real world', 'common sense' and 'my best friend is gay, black, Pakistani etc and s/he agrees with my prejudiced views'.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=RabidWolverine1;76633969

/QUOTE]

On this basis you should be writing the same about Perez - what he has said on his blog is far worse than anything Katie has ever said.

Katie to win!!!
  • Options
    Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    1) I understood your point perfectly.

2) I never said you said anything - I told you how I viewed your post.

3) Yes, pointing out facts in a way I find to be arrogant and others might find offensive.
    The facts are that all these quotes were made by Hopkins so if anyone finds it arrogant or offensive blame her not the OP.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karen2401 wrote: »
    agree, plus shes a sour faced old trout that thinks shes better than everyone, there was a line in a comedy called gimme gimme gimme saying 'i dont know what you see when u look in the mirror but its not what the rest of us see', shes heinous and anyone who has to verybally slaughter people for their own entertainment is a coward

Oh, the irony.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOW with all these anti Katie Hopkin's threads makes me wonder if the Nadia & Perez supporters are running scared :D

replying to your Opening Post, how can we forget what Katie did before entering the house, it's brought up on a daily bases *rolls her eyes*

FYI I am judging Katie for what she is like in the house & she is entertaining me more than Perez and his lackeys put together :)