Options

WHATM: BBCH - Day 26 - Monday 28.01.08 6pm - midnight The Final Evening

zelanazelana Posts: 4,618
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Welcome to the last thread of this series.

Link to previous thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    zelana wrote: »

Link to previous thread

Well done!:)

Let the boredom begin.........er..........I mean.....let the fun begin.:D;)
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zelana wrote: »

Link to previous thread

Well done and thank you :)

This is it then, Dermot's swansong and the countdown to BB9 starts when this show finishes tonight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone :)

Lovely thread Zelana, and well done :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all

Thank you to all WHATMers you have made this series another good one, in here anyway. :D
  • Options
    Voice of ReasonVoice of Reason Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beautifully executed zelana :)

WHATM: Jeremy moisturising, Anthony bathing, Emilia makeuping, John showering.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    hi everyone, i'm quite excited about this final really - normally i'm not that fussed to be honest, but this year i've even been voting!
  • Options
    lil_miss_blondelil_miss_blonde Posts: 9,090
    Forum Member
    Right guys im off il be back after the final lets hope with a smile on my face :D #

GOODLUCK EMILIA :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    WHATM: HMs talking about when the show will probably start. Jeremy thinks abpout 6, Emilia says about 8. Jeremy shouts her down as he thinks they'll each get a 30 minute interview, and longer for the winner.

Sorry, I know Jeremy is popular, and I actually like him too most of the time, but he'd only talk to me once in the tone he talks to people, he'd learn pretty damn fast not to do it again :mad:

Agree - a well-reasoned stance.

I think the early, slightly cruel, banter with Victor worsened after he left - Amy, the much older older in relative terms, complied with it and at times even encouraging it with Jeremy. Emilia suffered in many ways as a result of it. Educated, "principled" Amy 'should also learn pretty damn fast not to do it again. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who do you think will win it ?

I'm not bothered really but if I had to choose I think I would go for Jeremy :o I would have liked to have seen another couple of weeks of Nathan, as he has been growing on me a bit :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kazz59 wrote: »
    Who do you think will win it ?

I'm not bothered really but if I had to choose I think I would go for Jeremy :o I would have liked to have seen another couple of weeks of Nathan, as he has been growing on me a bit :D

warts do that too:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    warts do that too:D:D:D

:D:D:D so they do :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Jeremy actually thinks they are all going to get a 30 minute interview, he's in for one heck of a shock!:D
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sofis wrote: »

I think the early, slightly cruel, banter with Victor worsened after he left - Amy, the much older older in relative terms, complied with it and at times even encouraging it with Jeremy. Emilia suffered in many ways as a result of it. Educated, "principled" Amy 'should also learn pretty damn fast not to do it again. :mad:
    i think it was worse when victor was there not when he left,jez and em and even amy all shout and bitch at eachother now and again because they all care about eachother quite alot in my opioion,as the saying goes you take stresses and frustrations out on the people you care about the most normally.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    i think it was worse when victor was there not when he left,jez and em and even amy all shout and bitch at eachother now and again because they all care about eachother quite alot in my opioion,as the saying goes you take stresses and frustrations out on the people you care about the most normally.

I don't think any of them particularly care about each other. I'd be very surprised if any of them kept in touch once the show finished.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kbk9 wrote: »
    hi everyone, i'm quite excited about this final really - normally i'm not that fussed to be honest, but this year i've even been voting!

Not too bothered who wins really but have to say it may be one of the closest finals in recent BB memory

The title is there for the taking in my eyes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geraniums wrote: »
    If Jeremy actually thinks they are all going to get a 30 minute interview, he's in for one heck of a shock!:D
    you got to admire him really,for the fact if i was him i wouldnt want a 30 minute interview,with all the hassle dermot is going to give him about emilia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Not too bothered who wins really but have to say it may be one of the closest finals in recent BB memory

I think so too richie. Don't think Nathan and Emilia will win, but It will be close between the other Four.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geraniums wrote: »
    I don't think any of them particularly care about each other. I'd be very surprised if any of them kept in touch once the show finished.
    and some people acusse jez of being cynical.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

It's a new ballgame because the ratings are so low and the majority of the mainstream audience won't be voting. Difficult also, to gauge John's popularity.
  • Options
    toastiestoasties Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Ems and Ant in the bathroom, ant says that it must be a good feeling that people have picked up the phone to vote for her, ems agrees
    They run through all the people she's beaten in the public vote
    Ant seems to be doubting his public support because its never been tested imo

Amy comes in and discuss makeup

Ant says she doesn't wear much makeup

Ems agrees that she doesn't wear it int he house, only on big occasions, she got it from her mother, wearing makeup ages the face.

Ems corrects something wrong with Amy's, very curly, hair

sounddip while talking about amy's family
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    and some people acusse jez of being cynical.:D

Having watched every single BB, every CBB and having almost watched CH - I think being cynical is quite a healthy thing.;)
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sofis wrote: »

I have the feeling that Amy is not as confident in herself as she appears.
    I have not forgotten the 'dinner date dress' discussion that took place very early on, where she said she hoped that there would be a dinner date task and that she would win it
    In preparation for such an event she had brought a special dress into the house, but that she had asked her boyfriend's permission. WTF???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member

I agree, its going to be a close call.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kbk9 wrote: »
    I agree, its going to be a close call.

Like I said in the previous thread, whoever wins it is probably guarenteed there will be a 1000000000 threads out there shortly afterwards headed either 'Fix' or 'yesssssssssss'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think tonights highlighs will have a massive reflection who wins the show.