Moving recordings into new folders

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
Forum Member
How do i move recordings to a folder on the PVR?

I've created a new folder e.g. Music, but can't figure out how to actually move a recording of a tv show (for example) into the new folder.

I can't seem to get the green 'Move' option to highlight, either by ticking any of the recordings or going into the edit mode on screen...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go into Media->Opt+->File Manager

You now have 2 panes open.

Navigate to your new folder on the Left and press OK to open it (empty), then right arrow over to the right pane. Navigate to your recording (presumably in the root of the drive, not in a folder). When you are on it, the Green button will become active.

You need to open your target folder FIRST, before moving.

Rgds.

Les.
  • White-KnightWhite-Knight Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    savvy wrote: »
    Go into Media->Opt+->File Manager

You now have 2 panes open.

Navigate to your new folder on the Left and press OK to open it (empty), then right arrow over to the right pane. Navigate to your recording (presumably in the root of the drive, not in a folder). When you are on it, the Green button will become active.

You need to open your target folder FIRST, before moving.

Rgds.

Les.

Just wanted to add that unfortunately the current file structure won't allow sub folders so you'll have to move individual programmes, you can't create category folders and then drop programme folders into them.