Options

Are you scared by any DS posters?

Comments

• Options
    GravitasGravitas Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'd have to ban themselves then for having multiple accounts.;)

But would they. This is what I'm trying unsuccessfully to ascertain? Do the secret mods post under a different name for normal posting?

Or is this a question that cannot be asked?
  • Options
    makara80makara80 Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blofeld wrote: »
    I believe we said Adios.

....and you still don't apparently consider the possibility that you could be wrong on, well anything....

I admire your confidence. :)
  • Options
    johnnybgoode83johnnybgoode83 Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    And use words like "gawjuss" and "jellus" at every opoortunity.

What the hell do those words mean? :confused:
  • Options
    missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not scared of any but there are a few I'm glad I've never had the misfortune to meet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    Find a "celeb" that is universally hated and defend them to the end whilst slating their rivals at every possible opportunity.

That really wouldn't be difficult. Stick stoutly to the view that Victoria Beckham seems a lovely person (a view I rather do hold), Katie Price is sweet and sexy and The Osbornes, Sharon, Kelly and Jack are great role models and you can spend the rest of the year collecting negative comments. Post that you think Peaches Geldof deserves every penny she owns and I might add to them.
  • Options
    TimMcTVUserTimMcTVUser Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    Gravitas wrote: »
    But would they. This is what I'm trying unsuccessfully to ascertain? Do the secret mods post under a different name for normal posting?

I too would like to know the answer to this question. Surely they must want to take part without acting a moderator.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell do those words mean? :confused:

:D Lol. Keep up, keep up. Gorgeous and jealous. Or as the appear to say on The Only Way is Essex, well jell.
  • Options
    johnnybgoode83johnnybgoode83 Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    :D Lol. Keep up, keep up. Gorgeous and jealous. Or as the appear to say on The Only Way is Essex, well jell.

That sounds like quality, highbrow entertainment.................NOT!!!
  • Options
    posh1posh1 Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Baboo Yagu wrote: »
    No, 'yappy' is a character created by some bored bloke in order to troll fora and have a bit of a laugh.

Absolutely correct, what a pity more people cannot see this.:)
  • Options
    BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    makara80 wrote: »
    ....and you still don't apparently consider the possibility that you could be wrong on, well anything....

I admire your confidence. :)

Ok, since you seem to be stalking me today.

You were not on the forum back in 2007 when said member "Recharge" used to post almost nothing but untrue things about Germany and Germans. It was unfounded bigotry, no doubt about it. He would equate Germans today to Nazis and say nothing had changed at that it was a disgrace the country and people still existed. He would also make claims that Brits should be banned from going to Germany and vice versa out of respect. Amoung other things he posted totally untrue comments about Germany and Germans without providing any proof or sources whatsoever, yet passed them off as fact.

I, and several other people at the time, would challenge him and show support today's Germany and Germans and give plenty of evidence which showed his posts to be utter nonsense. We did not put down any other nationality or country when doing so, no, not even Britain, you'll be glad to know.

So how would that be a case of me being at all wrong or bigoted as you and Gravitas seem to suggest I was?

I don't ever claim to be right on anything or everything, but when I see obvious bigotry on DS it's not hard to see that I am not the one with the wrong idea of the world and plenty of other people probably feel the same.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure I read last time there was a job going that they're not allowed to. And given that I don't think I can name a single poster in Politics who's never been banned, I think you're quite frankly reaching a bit to suggest there's some shadowy cabal banning everyone who strays from the party line.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    posh1 wrote: »

Even if its true so what? Doesnt stop me enjoying Yappy's threads and doesnt make any difference to your NON enjoyment of them does it?

Yappy's threads all have her name attached so stay out if you don't like 'em it aint rocket science :)
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    :D Have I told you off?

Quite often. But to be fair I normally deserve it :o
  • Options
    GravitasGravitas Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I read last time there was a job going that they're not allowed to. And given that I don't think I can name a single poster in Politics who's never been banned, I think you're quite frankly reaching a bit to suggest there's some shadowy cabal banning everyone who strays from the party line.

Have you got total recall or something?
  • Options
    GraathusGraathus Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah.

Whilst there are some very unpleasant people they are quite obviously shut-in's whose idea of social interraction is complaining on the internet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you got total recall or something?

Yeah, not being able to think of something off the top of one's head is usually taken as a sign of having a good memory, isn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Even if its true so what? Doesnt stop me enjoying Yappy's threads and doesnt make any difference to your NON enjoyment of them does it?

Yappy's threads all have her name attached so stay out if you don't like 'em it aint rocket science :)

Is that just aimed at just me, or Baboo Yagu too who originally wrote the post which I just happened to agree with?:)
  • Options
    yappyyappy Posts: 6,310
    Forum Member

yawn :yawn: calling me a boy doesnt make me one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yappy wrote: »

No, you are more likely to be a middle aged man.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, you are more likely to be a middle aged man.:)

yawn :yawn: calling me a middle aged man doesnt make me one
  • Options
    Forum Member

wadeva...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wadeva...

back at ya
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very true; it's DNA and the passage of time that does that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that just aimed at just me, or Baboo Yagu too who originally wrote the post which I just happened to agree with?:)

Anyone really. Used your post to make the point. Could have used Baboo's I guess :)

Are you one? I always refer to you as "she" don't tell me I've been wrong all this time :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are you one? I always refer to you as "she" don't tell me I've been wrong all this time :p

Youve been wrong all this time.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone really. Used your post to make the point. Could have used Baboo's I guess :)

lol i am a girl!