Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    Nicola123Nicola123 Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    I agree with others about it being around the right time to be getting out the sparkly jewellery ie. ring. They have been together for 3 years I think someone needs to give him a hint. I don't no whether it is or not but if it was a leap year then kara could be asking him although I would prefer him to ask her. I do love them together and really thought that if they were together for new year then the ring would of been bought
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Nicola123 wrote: »
    I agree with others about it being around the right time to be getting out the sparkly jewellery ie. ring. They have been together for 3 years I think someone needs to give him a hint. I don't no whether it is or not but if it was a leap year then kara could be asking him although I would prefer him to ask her. I do love them together and really thought that if they were together for new year then the ring would of been bought

I think Artem has been given enough hints by his fans in the last three years. If and when they decide to get engaged and married we will be the last to know. It is their private business.
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear you have had an eventful day Lou69. Thank goodness you didn't break your nose or glasses.

We are a national of animal lovers. Although to be strictly accurate seals are marine mammals.

Just remembered that Craig is taking his partner to Australia for two months after the SCD Live tour. I wonder if he has a show in the pipeline for his return. Bobby has been tweeting about being available for private dance lessons for a couple of months. Presumably he and Kristina haven't been invited to join the others in Australia for Burn the Floor.

I really hope Artem spends a few weeks in the UK after the tour. Poor Kara really has had a rough deal lately.

Kara and her sister were bridesmaids at Giovanna's wedding. The Fletcher's are now expecting their first child.

I wonder if the the trip to Australia is the reason for the shorter SCD tour this year . I hope that it means that Artem is not only here for the month while the tour lasts , or if he is perhaps Kara will get to spend a holiday with him in US , or on a boat on the ocean as he once said he would love to take her all on their own . I think that no one will rush him into marriage , he will choose the time when he feels its right for them , and he does have a stubborn gene in his make up as most Gemini's have , he's his own man ,I think they may have talked about the idea in general, its not straight forward for them , but a ring would be nice start even though the important thing is that they are happy being together , and can withstand all the problems and press rubbish that is constantly being dredged upabout them .:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will wish you all goodnight , and hope that you are all safe and dry during this awful weather .
  • Options
    sas6789sas6789 Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear you have had an eventful day Lou69. Thank goodness you didn't break your nose or glasses.

We are a national of animal lovers. Although to be strictly accurate seals are marine mammals.

Just remembered that Craig is taking his partner to Australia for two months after the SCD Live tour. I wonder if he has a show in the pipeline for his return. Bobby has been tweeting about being available for private dance lessons for a couple of months. Presumably he and Kristina haven't been invited to join the others in Australia for Burn the Floor.

I really hope Artem spends a few weeks in the UK after the tour. Poor Kara really has had a rough deal lately.

Kara and her sister were bridesmaids at Giovanna's wedding. The Fletcher's are now expecting their first child.
    Why's that?
  • Options
    clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Artem's official Instagram page has been busy overnight, he's been putting up nature pictures and photos of a pretty little town by the sea - looks Greek! I've been to LA and I'm pretty sure there's nowhere there that looks like that!

The mystery continues lol!

PS - he's quite a good photographer too - is there anything he can't do?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Like everyone else on the West Coast of Britain we had a vicious storm today, I have never seen the sea so high. OH and I went down to the Front to see what was happening and There were Trees and all sorts of things on the Prom. All of a sudden OH spotted a young Seal coming out of the water and trying to shelter. It was absolutely exhausted but still alive.
    When we were going back to the car I don,t know what I did but next thing I knew I was flat on my face. My glasses flew off and I landed right on my nose. There was blood everywhere. I had cut the top of my nose and grazed the rest of it. It is now larger than usual and several different colours however thankfully my glasses were all right.
    When we got home I was still worried about the wee seal so I phoned the SPCA and the lady said several people had reported it and an officer was on his way to get it. She assured me that they can be out of the water for quite a while and not come to any harm.

I was sorry to hear of your fall Lou. I hope you are feeling better today. I went up to Glasgow yesterday by train and like you I have never seen the water (Clyde) so high. It seemed to be almost coming onto the tracks. I still managed to do some serious damage to my visa card;-) A bit of retail therapy to cheer me up:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    clareiow wrote: »
    Artem's official Instagram page has been busy overnight, he's been putting up nature pictures and photos of a pretty little town by the sea - looks Greek! I've been to LA and I'm pretty sure there's nowhere there that looks like that!

Hi can you post a link please to see artems Instagram.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where is his instagram page???
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thank you I didn't know that he had a dog I know kara has a dog but that dog did not look like karas also in the photo with Hudson and Orlando in the kitchen you can see stairs I did not know that their flat had stairs. It's the first time that I've seen the stairs I was surprised.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely photos. Does'nt look America, more Mediterranean?
  • Options
    Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Lovely photos. Does'nt look America, more Mediterranean?

I'm not sure. It looks like it could be Santa Barbara or another coastal California town.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you I didn't know that he had a dog I know kara has a dog but that dog did not look like karas also in the photo with Hudson and Orlando in the kitchen you can see stairs I did not know that their flat had stairs. It's the first time that I've seen the stairs I was surprised.

He doesn't have a dog I guess a friends. Flat looks really nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is the photo of the cats a new one or old because if its new it must mean he Is back in the uk because the flat that the photos in is kara and artems flat and not a one in la.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thank you for posting the link to Artem's instagram clareiow.:)

Is the photo of the cats a new one or old because if its new it must mean he Is back in the uk because the flat that the photos in is kara and artems flat and not a one in la.

The photo of Hudson and Orlando is dated August 2013.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sari~ wrote: »
    I'm not sure. It looks like it could be Santa Barbara or another coastal California town.

Thank you Sari~. I have only visited the east coast of the US. Artem posted some photos on twitter, this time last year, of his visit to San Francisco and during the drive to/from LA.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Sari~. I have only visited the east coast of the US. Artem posted some photos on twitter, this time last year, of his visit to San Francisco and during the drive to/from LA.

Evening all, lovely to see Artems photos, I wonder if the little village could be where they stayed in Turkey , Ive seen afriends photos when she was in Turkey and it looks very similer , probably not but thought I would mention it .

I think Artem is fond of most animals , we have seen him in other photos with dogs when he is on his travels , and animals know who is a friend and get close to them .This is probably the pet of some one who he is staying with, its definetly not Kara's dog Winston , he is rough haired , but who ever it belongs to he is getting on very well with it .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not a problem ladies :)

I will admit it doesn't look Californian at all, I've been to LA and it's beaches and none of them have this secluded feel, they're all long and sparse. Unless of course it's down by San Diego, but even then...

Do we have any wildlife experts on here? By working out species we can work out where he is
    (Thinking that could be considered slightly stalkerish but a fun challenge I suppose!) :-)
  • Options
    TootsieLouTootsieLou Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year,sorry to hear about your fall Lou69 and hope you were not to badly hurt,weather here is calm at the moment but have had rain nearly all day.I had a very quite Chritmas and New Year spent most of it on my own OH got called out due to all the problems with the weather.Been on Artems Facebook Pages and i cant belive what is being posted on there in fact some of the posts are well out of order,nice to see one or two posters trying their best to be more pleasent,its such a shame when Artem and Natalie worked so hard,what is the matter with some people i would like to know how they would feel if they were on the other end of some of those comments bet thet wouldnt like it.Oh dear seemed to have had a bit of a rant,sorry peeps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a problem ladies :)

I will admit it doesn't look Californian at all, I've been to LA and it's beaches and none of them have this secluded feel, they're all long and sparse. Unless of course it's down by San Diego, but even then...

Do we have any wildlife experts on here? By working out species we can work out where he is
    (Thinking that could be considered slightly stalkerish but a fun challenge I suppose!) :-)

I think that you have mentioned a word in your post Stalkerish , and am wondering if we are getting almost close to it , Its very kind af Artem to let us see his photos on Instagram and I dont think its comfortable to delve too deeply into every detail of his photos , I dont want to make him feel we are getting intrusive , other wise he might not let us see more of them .Im not trying to be offensive to any one in particular or judgemental , but respect him too much to offend him by using magnifying details about his pictures .just my thoughts tonight .

Hopefully he will be back with us in the UK any time as rehearsals start on momday and the others are all making their way back here , then there will be the tour for us to look at .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TootsieLou wrote: »
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year,sorry to hear about your fall Lou69 and hope you were not to badly hurt,weather here is calm at the moment but have had rain nearly all day.I had a very quite Chritmas and New Year spent most of it on my own OH got called out due to all the problems with the weather.Been on Artems Facebook Pages and i cant belive what is being posted on there in fact some of the posts are well out of order,nice to see one or two posters trying their best to be more pleasent,its such a shame when Artem and Natalie worked so hard,what is the matter with some people i would like to know how they would feel if they were on the other end of some of those comments bet thet wouldnt like it.Oh dear seemed to have had a bit of a rant,sorry peeps.

Im glad you are safe TootsieLou , although its ashame you have been on your own most of the time , My family very often were called out to restore power to huge area's of yorkshire when snow or storms put the lines down or flooded the sub stations , usually meant they were trudging across moors or countryside in knee deep snow for hours and hours at a time . It would happen at such a special time though for you , and the people affected , such a terrible shame .

I do agree with you , I dont understand why people feel free to be so insulting and unpleasant to others who have been doing their best .
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodevening Ladies and Thank you for your Kind thoughts, Silversandy, Yungathart,callie t and TootsieLou.I am feeling fine thank you but today I have 2 lovely Black Eyes, however my glasses manage to hide it a bit. We have had a better day today weatherwise.
    I was like you Yungathart, I was wondering if the photo of the village was taken in Turkey. I hope Artem makes it home in time for Monday and doesn,t have any hastle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    I think that you have mentioned a word in your post Stalkerish , and am wondering if we are getting almost close to it , Its very kind af Artem to let us see his photos on Instagram and I dont think its comfortable to delve too deeply into every detail of his photos , I dont want to make him feel we are getting intrusive , other wise he might not let us see more of them .Im not trying to be offensive to any one in particular or judgemental , but respect him too much to offend him by using magnifying details about his pictures .just my thoughts tonight .

Hopefully he will be back with us in the UK any time as rehearsals start on momday and the others are all making their way back here , then there will be the tour for us to look at .

Well I certainly wouldn't wanna offend him, nor would I want to go delving in trying to locate him! :) I could be completely wrong but I'm thinking most people on here just want to see what Artem's up to, not in an intrusive way but in the kind of way they like seeing what their friends are doing on Facebook?

Anyways sorry to cause any offence or discomfort at all. :)
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to say, somebody was asking what age we thought the wee seal was and OH thought it looked about a year old so it might be away from it,s mother already. I haven,t heard any more about it.
This discussion has been closed.