Katie Price coming to bedford book signing tomorrow, wh smith - anyone going?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,151
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to this, she is promoting her new book Sapphire, wonder if she has any fans/supporters left. i live near to there, and was wondering if there was going to be a lot of people going or not, just out of interest. :D

Comments

• LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    I hope people go there with 'Team Andre' shirts and sing 'Who let the dogs out'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the security is poor and the number of psychopaths going is high.
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Damn u beat me to it but i am going and i can't bloody wait.

I better keep an eye on the queue because i plan on doing a bit of shopping first.

My first book signing so this is quite big for me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    musicdude wrote: »
    Damn u beat me to it but i am going and i can't bloody wait.

I better keep an eye on the queue because i plan on doing a bit of shopping first.

My first book signing so this is quite big for me

I know it's probably wasted on you, but get your "Team Andre" shirt ready! (or your rotten tomatoes, as you like...)
    While you're at it, give her a piece of my mind as well... she has no shame this girl!!!! Oh, and remind her she's a MUM and that she should keep her big gob shut, for the sake of her kids... (if she remembers she has any!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know how long it is going to last? and whether you have to buy her book in order to take a pic of her, see her etc?

i'm not that big a fan, and dont want to buy her book, but want to be there, also i only get a short break off work, so plan on not spending too much time there lol.. :D
    Forum Member
    Um, no thanks.

I will just smile, maybe ask her a question and say thank you for signing the book and walk away.

Oh by the way, for book signings, do you queue outside the shop or in the shop. And do you pick the book up, get it signed and then buy it. Or do you pick it up, buy it and then get it signed.

Just wanna know to expect that's all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG, everytime I go on the sun webiste, there's an article on Jordan...

this one made me laugh... How orange can she get????????? YUK!!!! No one can tell me that's good looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2553966/Jordan-takes-on-a-new-hue.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Um, no thanks.

I will just smile, maybe ask her a question and say thank you for signing the book and walk away.

Oh by the way, for book signings, do you queue outside the shop or in the shop. And do you pick the book up, get it signed and then buy it. Or do you pick it up, buy it and then get it signed.

Just wanna know to expect that's all.

you usually buy the book and then queue to have it signed. The queue will start inside the shop but the end could be outside... depending on popularity.
    Forum Member
    Ahh thanks very much :)

Whose book signing have you been to if you don't mind me askinbg?
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member

If your going to go, make sure you pack a XtraLarge Cream and Jam cake, and when you get to the front of the que, give it full throttle, and slam, it onto the overmade up face of the Katie Priceless...:D

and a good shove again, to make sure it's all over... :cool:
    Forum Member
    I will take a bottle of water with me and i will try and keep calm. The queue will be packed but i slightly can't breathe if i am a in packed enviornment.

I wouldn't say i am claustriphobic because it rarely happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    chris2009 wrote: »
    OMG, everytime I go on the sun webiste, there's an article on Jordan...

this one made me laugh... How orange can she get????????? YUK!!!! No one can tell me that's good looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2553966/Jordan-takes-on-a-new-hue.html

seriously I saw that pic and thought it was a waxwork. Too bad I can't be there tomorrow, cos I've got several punettes of strawberries that have gone mouldy and need a good home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've never been to one but I used to work for WHSmiths when i was at Uni. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will take a bottle of water with me and i will try and keep calm. The queue will be packed but i slightly can't breathe if i am a in packed enviornment.

I wouldn't say i am claustriphobic because it rarely happens.

It's hardly a Take That concert... I can't imagine the pushing and shoving being that bad to be honest!!!!! But good luck anyway!
  • 'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather eat pis* covered nettles whilst listening to "Crazy Horses" on repeat :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I supposedly have swine flu....perhaps I could go and cough over her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jen0607 wrote: »
    I supposedly have swine flu....perhaps I could go and cough over her?

NOooooooooooooooo that would give her more excuses to bleat to the media:eek::eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may go with my iPod dock and blast out mysterious girl.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I'm sure some people will go, and she probably has a certain amount of 'fans' of either sex - but we all know what sort of people they are.

I wouldn't open my curtains to see her, if she was outside my window.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I've got some wet paint I need to watch dry!!

Oi, Oaks...and what is wrong with Crazy Horses??!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    I hope people go there with 'Team Andre' shirts and sing 'Who let the dogs out'

Ahah...Classic, thats what i sing when my husband's ex wife walks past...:)
    Forum Member

You my friend seems to need an emergency intervention......If Jordan/KP was a normal person living up the road from you you probably would be slating her for being a deadbeat mum, a **** etc etc.....I'm starting to wonder what is wrong with either your sanity or your IQ.....
    Forum Member
    ToomaMcC wrote: »
    I may go with my iPod dock and blast out mysterious girl.
    Oh i like that.....May i come with you???!!!...;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure some people will go, and she probably has a certain amount of 'fans' of either sex - but we all know what sort of people they are.

You are posting in a thread about her, therefore that is a lie, i'd put money on you opening ur curtains to look
  • DuchessKittyDuchessKitty Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'd open my curtains if she was outside my window just so I could throw some mouldy veg peelings at her unimpeded. :D