Untransmitted Supernatural and Once Upon a Time on bluray?

Does anyone know if the companies who released the other seasons will be releasing Supernatural season 9, Once Upon a Time season 3 and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland on bluray here in region 2 in the near future? It is a shame that they are unlikely to be shown on any channel but I am sure that I am not alone in wanting to see them sometime soon. Thanks.

Comments

• Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try Amazon.com. Or the Amazon.ca

Or...Y'KNOW.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Once Upon A Time season 3 is out on Blu Ray in the UK on the 20th October.Also Supernatural season 9 is meant to be out on Blu Ray in October as well
  • Ian K McIan K Mc Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Many thanks.
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    OUATIW is doubtful but the others are already scheduled.
  • wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once upon a time season 3 isn't listed anywhere online. Where are people getting the date from? Confused lol. I really need to see season 3 ASAP.
    Forum Member
    I found the date on geektown.co.uk
    Forum Member
    I found the date on geektown.co.uk in the UK air dates
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Halfway down the Amazon listing for OUAT Season 3 - the release date is quoted as 20th October.

Woolworths have Supernatural Season 9 being released the same day, October 20th.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once Upon A Time season 3 - I've read somewhere about a release date of 19th August, presumably this is for America so I'll be heading to Ebay, can't wait till October.

It's there now to pre-order, just popped in to check and found it for about £13 but will have to pay about £10 for postage - worth it though
    Forum Member
    I still find it amazing that no TV channel or streaming services in the UK shows either of these shows!
  • wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ I think we may see channels pick them up when they announce the new season pick ups. Itv2, e4, syfy, watch are all good homes for these two. There two big to not have UK home. Abc studios always dodge the question of OUAT so I think they may have a pick up up the sleeve.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for Teen Wolf season 3, too. Sure, I can get in on iTunes, but I want a physical copy and all the extras.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for Teen Wolf season 3, too. Sure, I can get in on iTunes, but I want a physical copy and all the extras.

Can you watch region 1 DVDs? As season 3 parts 1 & 2 are available on amazon.com