Amira to return?!!

Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
Forum Member
✭✭
Just seen it on Walford Web! She returns when she hears that Christian & Syed are getting married! Suppose she'll have baby in tow so as to put spanner in works for adoption.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Haven't seen this but I have kind of been waiting for it, what with Syed needing to get divorced in order to marry Christian AND Syed and Christian trying to adopt a child (when we know/believe S already has one). Surely it must all come out to spoil their plans?
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, its been confirmed, she's coming back by October...and apparently she's gonna be pretty evil...;)
  • Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose she'll have her dad with her too. maybe he & Yusef will join together to bring down the masoods
  • ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot wait!

How long is she returning for?
  • cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultron29 wrote: »
    Cannot wait!

How long is she returning for?

its not known, preeya is still making music aswell
  • ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great, cannot wait!

Now to bring back Shabnam...
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope when she comes within her first episode she says 'don't be so extra...' love that phrase, even said it in my everyday life and then realised I couldn't get away with it. :o
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
    Forum Member
    her dad is coming back aswell only for a few episodes i think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    I hope when she comes within her first episode she says 'don't be so extra...' love that phrase, even said it in my everyday life and then realized I couldn't get away with it. :o

that'd be ace lol still <3 that sayin even though its old now:p sometimes ee is spot on with phrases actually used in east london if not a bit late (lol saying late is late!)

Seeing as Yusef is gonna be even more evil and it will affect Syed the most i suppose that means he somehow instigates her arrival? More likely forwarded on a copy of an (don't suppose he'd have one) invite for the big day lol. I'm sure its been confirmed Qadim is back too...yay! So civil partnerships are gonna follow the ee tradition, well soap tradition of fireworks then? Lol imagine some guests didn't know about Syed's past they'd be even more wtf he's married already...to a WOMAN:confused: hehe common though not so much in this day and age. Actually were Syed and Amira legally married under UK Law ? Coz we only saw their islamic wedding and we did see Tamwar's and Afia's civil one too. I just hope this doesn't ruin any of the characters, make us viewers dislike them if we don't already!:cry: or could make for a very excellent halloween:D
    now what's scarier than that (for Christian!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her father is also coming back :):)