What do you do with a problem like Kelly Brook?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
Forum Member
✭✭
Pretty face and boobs.
Pretty vacant personality.
Pretty poor choice in parter'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tik tok tik tok tik tok

Comments

• Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,979
    Forum Member
    What do you do with a problem like UKNikey?

Obsession with female celebrities
    Links what women are worth to whether she is married with children
    Has way too much time on their hands
    Must be freezing underneath that bridge. Hypothermia must be coming

Tik tok Tik tok Tik tok Tik tok
  • ukbadgeukbadge Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    I'd wash my hands after touching that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you do with a problem like UKNikey?

Obsession with female celebrities
    Links what women are worth to whether she is married with children
    Has way too much time on their hands
    Must be freezing underneath that bridge. Hypothermia must be coming

Tik tok Tik tok Tik tok Tik tok

Obsessed with thinking that all dogs are killers.

The list goes on Hollie :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    UKNikey wrote: »
    Pretty face and boobs.
    Pretty vacant personality.
    Pretty poor choice in parter'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tik tok tik tok tik tok

...i can think of a few things..
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All her boyfriends look the same, stocky, dark haired beefcakes. She's almost as bad as Simon and his identical harem of ex girlfriends.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steer clear of trashy tabloid stories about her
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do nothing.
  • ukbadgeukbadge Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    Anyone else noticed that she is getting a little chubby - is she expecting?
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she's chubby I just think she is wearing terrible outfits. She has a camel toe in all those skinny jeans and the tops she wears are too short and stop at the wrong place making her look wider than she is. For some reason she seems to be wearing the same style of outfit constantly.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    She was always lauded as this model who wasn't skinny, So even if she has put on a little weight it is going to make her look 'chubby' to some, She probably hasn't put on much really it is just more noticeable

But one thing, She must be the most airbrushed 'model' out there, She always looks 90% different in her natural pics compared to photo shopped ones
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does seem to have bad taste in men. Thom Evans seemed like a decent one and she dumped him to go back to cheating Cipriani.

At least she still has her calendars going for her.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    She was always lauded as this model who wasn't skinny, So even if she has put on a little weight it is going to make her look 'chubby' to some, She probably hasn't put on much really it is just more noticeable

But one thing, She must be the most airbrushed 'model' out there, She always looks 90% different in her natural pics compared to photo shopped ones

She has put on more than a "little weight"..not helped by her disasterous choice in denim clothing and lycra overtight leggings.:o
    Forum Member
    She has put on more than a "little weight"..not helped by her disasterous choice in denim clothing and lycra overtight leggings.:o

I was being tactful ;) But yes her clothing is appalling too haha
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember thinking when she was on The Big Breakfast that she was only one step above "special needs".
    Forum Member
    barbeler wrote: »
    I remember thinking when she was on The Big Breakfast that she was only one step above "special needs".

If she could read and talk at the same time she would be all over TV these days, TV companies would love her, Guys would tune in to see her etc

Problem is she is thick as sh*t and the auto cue is not her friend
  • real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    If she could read and talk at the same time she would be all over TV these days, TV companies would love her, Guys would tune in to see her etc

Nice character assassination when you don't even know the women, you only know what you see.

The special needs comment is disgusting by the way, there are lots of individuals with special needs that have a higher IQ than some of the posters on here!
  • grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    real world wrote: »
    Nice character assassination when you don't even know the women, you only know what you see.

The special needs comment is disgusting by the way, there are lots of individuals with special needs that have a higher IQ than some of the posters on here!

Yes some oddballs here, but at least it gives them something to do, before sites like DS I can't imagine where they vented their hate. Thankfully there is an ignore feature.
  • grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And yet she is richer than you will ever be working 9-5, without her looks she could be working in Tesco - with her looks she is a millionaire. Tabloids are obsessed with her, people like you are writing about her clothing - just imagine a person from Newcastle worrying about what a talentless woman in London wears - the mind boggles......:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grahamzxy wrote: »
    Yes some oddballs here, but at least it gives them something to do, before sites like DS I can't imagine where they vented their hate. Thankfully there is an ignore feature.

bullying probably or kicking cats and dogs.

I personally love Kelly's figure, I'm curvy like her just need to be more toned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grahamzxy wrote: »

Saying that Kelly Brook has put on weight constitutes hate in your opinion:o

Get a grip, she has made an excellent living out of her body. She's gotten fatter than she was and it is obvious that photo shop is her best friend recently. Nobody hates her, well I certainly don't.

You are of course entitled to vent your bile against those that don't agree with you, but calling people "oddballs" and "hate venting" is just downright ridiculous. Way to go with an OTT reaction. So not cool.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kelly's okay. She's not very bright, but she's definitely, in my opinion, an okay lass.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think Kelly's okay. She's not very bright, but she's definitely, in my opinion, an okay lass.

Nobody is disputing that, just that she is a fatter okay lass then she used to be.;-)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody is disputing that, just that she is a fatter okay lass then she used to be.;-)

I actually think Kelly's got a nice curvy figure. I don't think there's anything wrong with her figure.

http://s10.postimg.org/ceso1j2rd/kelly_brook_10.jpg
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what she actually does now
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    I don't know what she actually does now

Wander the streets of LA with her meathead fiancé, in awful his and hers outfits.