Paris Hilton back in prison!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.egotastic.com/

As John Walsh from America's Most Wanted used to say, 'If you do the crime, you gotta do the time!' Hahahahaha! Classic!

Good, can't see any reason why this all took so long and why she was let out after just a few days.

I personally hope the pointless ugly **** has a terrible time.

Carl
  • m1pnkm1pnk Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cant they keep teasing her by bringing her home then keep taking her back...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    m1pnk wrote: »
    cant they keep teasing her by bringing her home then keep taking her back...

Couldn't they give her a rope or some razorblades and see if she can work out what best to use them for?

Carl
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eskel wrote: »
    this is crazy. no average person would have been released, even as the sheriff who released her says she has a severe medical condition. so do a large number of the inmates I'm sure.

Why do I think her medical condition is not being able to do without certain substances.....She was probably going through a bit of cold turkey.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How ridiculous is this?! Why let her out in the first place? She should have been serving the full 45 days from the start.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxxy wrote: »
    It couldn't happen to a nicer person...

*snickers* I know, poor Paris...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    razzauk16 wrote: »
    Those tears look genuine, i dont think it was an act, i honestly think she was going to get home arrest and it all went wrong for her.

Oh tough!
  • pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    Great news! She should do the 45 days in a regular prison like "normal" people. She'll find a way to benefit from all this anyway so why waste energy feeling sorry for her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Place your bets as to how many more days she will serve before being released (again.) :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,868
    Forum Member
    Lemmywinks wrote: »
    :D

The more i look at that pic the more i think she's faking those tears. I'd imagine most people would try to hide their face and their tears, but she is well aware that the camera's are there to capture the whole thing :rolleyes: She's an old pro and we should never forget that :D
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does not matter if she fakes it or not. If she did not want to go to prison she should have behaved more responsibly after they took away her driver license and not like a spoiled little rich bitch that she is.
  • jaykojayko Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hope she dies in there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't break the law and then go running to mummy like a spoilt brat just because you don't like the consequences.
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    It does not matter if she fakes it or not. If she did not want to go to prison she should have behaved more responsibly after they took away her driver license and not like a spoiled little rich bitch that she is.
    I agree, she should have got a year not 45 days :D

She's spoilt and I hope she learns from this and comes out a changed person. Somehow, i'm not confident of that tho :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sheriff who got her out is also the same one who also helped Mel Gibson apparently.

He's a scientologist who's Union has taken donations from lots of celebrities. Now why would celebrities want to donate money to a Sheriffs Union I wonder?? :rolleyes:

No wonder Paris was looking so smug and cool before she went in. It must've been nice knowing they had a pimp at the sheriffs office who would get her out.
    I guess that all backfired and those bawling tears are real. :D
    "But mommy...how could they?? We paid MOOONNNNEEEY!!!"
    sob, sob, bawl, bawl etc etc......;)
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Well now we know why she was all "Oh I'm ready to do my time" before she went in. She knew she was gonna get out. Bitch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All that bravado has come back to haunt her now! These people need to learn that they are not above the law.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I don't know why she's so upset. I'm sure she'll make a lot of money out of it when she gets out!
    Forum Member
    I don't know why she's so upset. I'm sure she'll make a lot of money out of it when she gets out!
    I reckon she's already working on "One Night in Paris 2!" while she's in there ;):D
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I happen to see a report on the BBC this morning, I couldn't help but laugh.

She must be a bit mental if she needs people to TELL HER she isn't allowed to drive so the fact she is a bit loopy could be very true.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well now we know why she was all "Oh I'm ready to do my time" before she went in. She knew she was gonna get out. Bitch.

And she turned up early, that threw a lot of people off I imagine.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No sympathy - she got a light sentence for a serious offence, and she should serve every single day of it.

I would hope she'd come out of there a better person, but pigs don't fly, sadly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.egotastic.com/

As John Walsh from America's Most Wanted used to say, 'If you do the crime, you gotta do the time!' Hahahahaha! Classic!

That web link has just caused problems on my laptop and now I'm getting warnings about it. Bugger. I blame that Paris Hilton, meself. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love how she thought prison would be a breeze, went in their all cocky, saying she would reflect on her life and write a book on it, and she couldn't even last a week!!!! And shes not even in a propper jail, shes in a crappy high profile one... its probably looks like the inside of a regular persons house!!