Lmfao

crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just heard in a PM on another forum that a well-known poster here saw a fat woman in an Indian take-away this evening so asked when her baby was due. :eek: She's not pregnant so went ballistic and hit him and slapped him. He's nursing his bruises right now. OMG so funny.:D

Comments

• semimintedsemiminted Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did he report the assault?
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    semiminted wrote: »
    did he report the assault?

No. He's thinking of going to bed though as it's ruined his NYE.:D
  • stormin normstormin norm Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    A very un-pregnant friend of mine was asked that by her hairdresser....she was mortified. She did manage to restrain herself from being physically violent though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He says his brother's cat bit him after that so he thinks it's best to retire to his bed now.:D
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 10,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just heard in a PM on another forum that a poster here saw a fat woman in an Indian take-away this evening so asked when her baby was due. :eek: She's not pregnant so went ballistic and hit him and slapped him. He's nursing his bruises right now. OMG so funny.:D
    A very un-pregnant friend of mine was asked that by her hairdresser....she was mortified. She did manage to restrain herself from being physically violent though!

There is one thing these two woman can do to stop this and thats lose weight
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D I give women who have lost/gained weight a wide berth.Either way you can't win.So it's best to say nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before anyone asks, no I'm not naming him. Up to him if he 'fesses up.;)
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just heard in a PM on another forum that a well-known poster here saw a fat woman in an Indian take-away this evening so asked when her baby was due. :eek: She's not pregnant so went ballistic and hit him and slapped him. He's nursing his bruises right now. OMG so funny.:D

I don't find it funny.

If he said it as a joke then he was being nasty.

If he meant it then the woman assaulted him and should be arrested for GBH. We shouldn't condone violence by women on men.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what he's told me he honestly though she WAS pregnant so meant nothing wrong.
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pregnant and overweight usually look rather different.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    Pregnant and overweight usually look rather different.

Maybe he'd had a few though. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he'd had a few though. ;)

And you still thought he meant it?

How often do strangers ask strangers when their baby is due?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And you still thought he meant it?

How often do strangers ask strangers when their baby is due?

I don't know. I only know what he's told me. I have no reason to disbelieve him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. I only know what he's told me. I have no reason to disbelieve him.

Sounds to me like he was drunk and thought he'd take the mick out of her under the guise of make an 'innocent' statement.
  • Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't find it funny.

If he said it as a joke then he was being nasty.

If he meant it then the woman assaulted him and should be arrested for GBH. We shouldn't condone violence by women on men.

Don't be so soft. Man insults woman's honour, gets an old fashioned slap across the chops. No harm done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Achtung! wrote: »
    Don't be so soft. Man insults woman's honour, gets an old fashioned slap across the chops. No harm done.

Agreed. He's okay, just his pride a bit injured that's all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

If he purposely did it, then yes. But if it was innocent then he was assaulted and it is patronising to say someone is soft because they don't agree with violence by women against men.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is pointless unless the poster concerned is named. Otherwise it's just a personal joke.
  • MarieHMarieH Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was his idea of a joke then hes a knob!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarieH wrote: »
    If it was his idea of a joke then hes a knob!

It wasn't a joke as he honestly believed she was pregnant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is pointless unless the poster concerned is named. Otherwise it's just a personal joke.

Not really, as there is the issue about whether it is OK for someone to assault someone else just because they may have made a joke.

Also the issue of people not taking it seriously because it was female on male violence.

What if some man hit a woman because she accidentally insulted him for some reason?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not really, as there is the issue about whether it is OK for someone to assault someone else just because they may have made a joke.

Also the issue of people not taking it seriously because it was female on male violence.

What if some man hit a woman because she accidentally insulted him for some reason?

Personally I think the whole thing is made up - but the issue is an important one - I agree with you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not made up. Are you saying I'm a WUM?
  • Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But, with regards to the story, that didn't happen, so the "What ifs" "Yeah buts" are all academic. Personally I just see a bit of old fashioned, yet harmless shenanigans. Perhaps we're made of sterner stuff round here than to start crying about GBH, violence, not taking it seriously etc etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But, with regards to the story, that didn't happen, so the "What ifs" "Yeah buts" are all academic. Personally I just see a bit of old fashioned, yet harmless shenanigans. Perhaps we're made of sterner stuff round here than to start crying about GBH, violence, not taking it seriously etc etc

So you are saying it is OK for people to be violent for no reason?