Options

SPOILERS - *****'s brother arrives in Corrie later this year!

124»

Comments

• Options
    ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    Please God, NOT Will Mellor!
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eli Dingle should play him
  • Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,489
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    OMG what a comeback. I don't know how you think of them.

From your previous posts you seemed like someone who could have a laugh scrabbler! Sorry I never realised you took yourself so seriously?!:confused:

I don't remember my post implying that ALL gay men want a bit of eye candy in soaps, I was actually referring to previous posts where they were discussing good looking men for us girls to look at, and gay guys have posted 'it's not just women who like a bit of eye candy'! so there's obviously a few gay guys on here who are interested, same as there's gay women who like it when a new girl comes in just as much as straight guys do:eek:! So yes, lighten up scrabbler!!!
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    rick182 wrote: »

He had already been in Coronation Street as alittle kid.
  • Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,489
    Forum Member
    rick182 wrote: »

Nah because as pointed out, he was in it as a kid and also, he doesn't quite fit the bill as a rough, tough armed robber:(! Bit weak looking for that:eek:!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nigel Harman should play him, and the character should be identical to Dennis Rickman, only without the EE background.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Freeman000 wrote: »
    Nigel Harman should play him, and the character should be identical to Dennis Rickman, only without the EE background.
    Why the hell not? That is actually the perfect answer to their casting.. Dennis was an out and out tough guy who wouldn't take shit off anyone, could stand up to people twice his size and charm the f*ck out of the ladies... Perfect :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope they actually pick someone good looking and not the Corrie idea of whats good looking (Nick, Peter, Tommy) it's about time they had a proper MAN.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    sian2011 wrote: »
    Lets hope they actually pick someone good looking and not the Corrie idea of whats good looking (Nick, Peter, Tommy) it's about time they had a proper MAN.

But Weatherfield has Norris :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »

Lol sorry I really should have remembered him! Of course we already have the alpha male so guessing the new guy will have big shoes to fill!! :D
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Maria is bound to shag him, then:D

:D:D:o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for this character, would like to see a new face tbh i'm bored of seeing the same old faces jumping from one programme to the other. I think PC will be looking for a 'name' for this character though.
  • Options
    madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really can't wait for her brother to arrive. Will be a nice new storyline for Carla too, that doesn't involve a sexual relationship, so it will be really interesting to learn about her past.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    I really can't wait for her brother to arrive. Will be a nice new storyline for Carla too, that doesn't involve a sexual relationship, so it will be really interesting to learn about her past.

i agree. would love to see more family members in the future too.