The Wright Stuff Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I can't wait for Matthew to come back. I used to like Madeley at one point but if he isn't talking about himself - he's talking about an extension of himself! I'd suggest doing a poll - but you'd only get the trolls who never watch TWS voting for Madeley purely because they just don't like Matthew - regardless of the fact that he's the best at what he does and for me the only presenter for TWS.

BTW - by that bit - I'm not including those who watch the show but still can't stand Matthew!!!!

That would be me :D Try and watch the show most days and I can't stand Matthew :(

I think he reminds me of my brother, knows everything and his is the only opinion he'll listen to >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank God that numpty is gone. I warmed to him initially but his constant 'me me me' stories was just to much to take.

For one day he is an ok replacement but I do feel for Judy now he is back home. She must have the patience of a saint.
  • lavender50lavender50 Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regarding the competition...

had anyone spotted an issue with it?

Matthew gets weighed tomorrow (wed 11th), BUT the competition doesn't close until midday Thursday 12th Dec.......

Hmmmmmmmmm

i was wondering about that.
    maybe they will weigh him with witnesses,off air, and then announce the weight and the winner on friday
  • lavender50lavender50 Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bye Richard, i will miss you!
    i hope ch5 will think of Richard as a stand in again(assuming Richard would want to do it again!
    looking forward to seeing Matthew back, hope his flight is on time:D
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Give Richard his own show and put it up against Loose Women.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give Richard his own show and put it up against Loose Women.

Just put a blonde wig on him. He talks as much crap as any woman...:blush:
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    anielled wrote: »
    Just put a blonde wig on him. He talks as much crap as any woman...:blush:
    Oh how very dare you!:D
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaaaarrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Have you hurt yourself?
    Not me, I'm looking forward to it.

Me too. I hope Richard Madeley never sets foot in that studio again. Gah, his interminable anecdotes!

As I type, I've still to flick through Mon & Tues' shows. Glad they'll be his last (for now).
    If there was a like button nobody would bother posting...Straker and woot_whoo would get dozens of likes for their posts.

*Like this post if you think Richard should shut up!* :D
  • Cherry-chocCherry-choc Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding the competition...

had anyone spotted an issue with it?

Matthew gets weighed tomorrow (wed 11th), BUT the competition doesn't close until midday Thursday 12th Dec.......

Hmmmmmmmmm
    They'll weigh MW on Wed, announce the weight on Fri?
    Straker wrote: »
    Mylene having to repeat her weak "Only if they want to card/agecheck me" bit of vanity during the drink discussion. Nobody heard her the first time but she was determined to get it in and was rewarded with a mild ripple.
    Can't fault her looks at all. She has a noticeably different demeanour when she thinks the camera isn't on her, though...
    And Jason, if you`re reading this please do **** off and never call the show again.
    He's hit and miss, this one was definitely miss. Surely Simon the gobby teacher who is often found in the audience is more annoying?
    ag1973 wrote: »
    if there was a vote only on the forum who would u rather present the wright stuff/Richard I have a story for everything? wrighty or Richard; my vote would go to Matthew but that's my view.
    Probably Matthew...but he needs to get a fresh angle. The neverending snide remarks about parents and moaning about the top tax rate/banker-bashing has become painfully stale.

I'll miss Richard's way with the callers, he was courteous and tended to let the caller speak (unless it was a dodgy line or super pressed for time).
  • JeffersonJefferson Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matty is too much of a Maoist revolutionary to host a current affairs show.

I've not seen his washed up Aussie soap actor comrade for some time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is Matthew landing? There's fog disrupting flights at Heathrow. Will he make it on time?
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is Matthew landing? There's fog disrupting flights at Heathrow. Will he make it on time?

According to TWS FB page, he's landed at Heathrow and is on his way to the studio...Hooray!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to TWS FB page, he's landed at Heathrow and is on his way to the studio...Hooray!

Oh that's good. I thought they might have had Dicky on standby just in case.
  • c0boc0bo Posts: 6,468
    Forum Member
    Matthew is back.
  • c0boc0bo Posts: 6,468
    Forum Member
    Matthew is wearing his bikini again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donal with a mystery thumb injury....

And Matthew is flashing THAT bikini...:D

I'm glad he's back!

P.s....Nice to see his colourful attire as well!
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Donal with a mystery thumb injury....

And Matthew is flashing THAT bikini...:D

I'm glad he's back!

I am guessing Dancing on ice, Great Matthew is back hope he has good stories for us :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    I am guessing Dancing on ice, Great Matthew is back hope he has good stories for us :D

That's what I thought too..Can't be celeb BB..and I can't think of anything else!
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christ, hes reenergised. Hes bouncing off the walls

Come on Matthew, tell us about the joey bias.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard is usually a good guest. I've not minded Mylene so far. But Donal???? Does he sleep on the floor behind the desk because it's hardly worth him going home!
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    That's what I thought too..Can't be celeb BB..and I can't think of anything else!

:D unless he sprained his thumb signing the contract, I don't know if he would be high profile enough for Cbb, although I do like him and wouldn't mind seeing more of him :blush: but it must be DOI surely
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew does really have a grip and enthusiasm for current affairs compared with mad Madeley who could only see how the issue related to him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's good to hear a proper discussion again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew does really have a grip and enthusiasm for current affairs compared with mad Madeley who could only see how the issue related to him.

Got it in one. I only watch the papers these days and Dick has been so so painful to watch. The man is amateur when it comes to current affairs and discussion. The only discussion he could ever hold is with himself on how wonderful he is. Bye bye Dick
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Why is Donal wearing that jacket? Does he think it makes him look 'rock n roll?'

The final line up for Dancing on Ice has been revealed.
    And Donal isn't in it.
    http://tellyspy.com/ice/final-dancing-on-ice-lineup-confirmed

I agree with everyone about Matthew's interest and knowledge of current affairs being better than Richard Floppy Hair who is only interested in relating things to him.

Welcome back Matthew you belligerent, snidey, clever little person you.
    Richard did a fine job, but it's good to have you back.
This discussion has been closed.